SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 18th Dec., 2019
ADR:: (7th July 2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 8th July 2020
INVOICE TAB: OFF then ON
NOMINATION: AWAITING
ADR STATUS changed to SUBMITTED PAST DUE DATE, today 17-August 2020

Keeping Fingers crossed, praying and expectant
Good luck. Please update when you receive a decision. I submitted my ADR on 17th August.

Reactions: Salmaarab

Timkiev

Jul 27, 2019
Hello All,
could you help me,
please,
I’ve got in my account red notes that Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is a mandatory document for post-secondary education completed outside of Canada... and so on - but I have stated in my profile that I have it(Yes-for the question) is it OK to have such Note or I need to change something?
Please advise if someone had the same thing?

Jenny4real

Aug 24, 2020
Please I need more clarification /advise on this:
I want to apply for sinp, I have 5 years work experience in noc 6315 and 5 years work experience in Noc 1123 currently, which totals 10years + as I'm still working. I studied Marketing which is in line with noc 1123.
My question is, can I claim points for both Noc?
Had IELTS L 7.5, R 7, W 7, S 7.5.
Am a Bachelor's degree holder with ECA report.
Plz kindly guide me through as what my score & chances of getting nominated are.
Thank you

kashsidd77

Aug 23, 2017
Heloo everyone,

I rarely saw the NOC-2131 in the ITA pool, is there anyone applying or received ITA currently towards this category-2131 Civil Engineer

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Guys, again draw happened; however, it was opened for on demand only at 68 points. Is it possible to open another draw for express entry at 68 points?

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
NOC: 0121
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 80
ADR:: (8th August2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 12th August 2020
NOMINATION: Aug 26 2020

All the best everyone please don't ask me the digits of application number. I just wanted to share my timeline to encourage people. Nomination is raining now

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
NOC: 0121
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 80
ADR:: (8th August2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 12th August 2020
NOMINATION: Aug 26 2020

All the best everyone please don't ask me the digits of application number. I just wanted to share my timeline to encourage people. Nomination is raining now
Good day seniors, please i need ur advise as i am still finding it a little difficult to understand this work experience thinng. I got ITA for sinp today. Am from Nigeria
My total work experience is 9 years and in that 9 years i av worked as an admin assistant, a teacher and i am presently a school administrator. I worked as an admin assistant for a period of 1and half years in 2011-13, teacher fr 2yrs and i av been an administrator from 2015 till now.
While submittn my EOi i had the intntion of claiming just the one and half years j worked as an admin since it is OID.
Now i am so confused. Claiming 1nd half years as an admin assistant doesnt make up for 9years except i add d other experiences together which are not In demand.. it's not even on the list of occupation.
Plz what do you suggest i do
2, while working as an admin assistant i wasn't paid any pension and i was basically paid in cash, what other documents can i use to prove my work experience. I have the reference letter, and i can get my payslips for one and half years. What other docs can i show as Government issue apart from pension and provident fund.
I will appreciate ur reply and contribution

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
Good day seniors, please i need ur advise as i am still finding it a little difficult to understand this work experience thinng. I got ITA for sinp today. Am from Nigeria
My total work experience is 9 years and in that 9 years i av worked as an admin assistant, a teacher and i am presently a school administrator. I worked as an admin assistant for a period of 1and half years in 2011-13, teacher fr 2yrs and i av been an administrator from 2015 till now.
While submittn my EOi i had the intntion of claiming just the one and half years j worked as an admin since it is OID.
Now i am so confused. Claiming 1nd half years as an admin assistant doesnt make up for 9years except i add d other experiences together which are not In demand.. it's not even on the list of occupation.
Plz what do you suggest i do
2, while working as an admin assistant i wasn't paid any pension and i was basically paid in cash, what other documents can i use to prove my work experience. I have the reference letter, and i can get my payslips for one and half years. What other docs can i show as Government issue apart from pension and provident fund.
I will appreciate ur reply and contribution
Drop your email address let me chat you let us talk offline