+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
We can form an internal SINP tracker with the NOC and SINP score here. Add yours below this and repost / reply in this thread:

NOC 2171
Score: 67 - bluehorse

NOC 2173
Score: 65 - web_sam
Score: 58 - carrie1217

NOC 2174
Score: 69 - awley

NOC 1311
Score: 67 - Sam0702

NOC 0111
Score: 67 - N1986

NOC 1241
Score: 67 - Raju Naik Modavath

NOC 0621
Score: 65 - zac0999
NOC 4011
Score: 81- IsL1976

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
Hello Guys
Anyone who have submitted application in December and have got nomination/AD/Status Change to IP ???
i have noticed that SINP has started processing application submitted in December.
I have submitted my application in early January and still no change in status. It is showing “application received” for more than two months. Is it normal?

Andyscm15

Feb 29, 2020
Hi Andy,

With this score your CLB conversion is above 8, which means you have 20points

CONGRATS
HI AdedotunLo

Thank you for the reply...My Immigration lawyer has submitted my application with CLB as 7 stating as the writing score is 6 the CLB is 7 not 8 and it brought down my score to 66.
I am confused as it is not clearly stated in the Canada Immigration website for IELTS to CLB Conversion. Please let me know what should be my next steps.

My Score: L-7.5; S- 7.5; R: 7.5 and W: 6
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
HI AdedotunLo

Thank you for the reply...My Immigration lawyer has submitted my application with CLB as 7 stating as the writing score is 6 the CLB is 7 not 8 and it brought down my score to 66.
I am confused as it is not clearly stated in the Canada Immigration website for IELTS to CLB Conversion. Please let me know what should be my next steps.

My Score: L-7.5; S- 7.5; R: 7.5 and W: 6
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html
Hi,

Your lawyer is correct. You must have the following score or better to claim - CLB 8
L-7.5; S- 6.5; R: 6.5 and W: 6.5

As per your result, you did good in all other areas except writing.

To me you look a good candidate for IELTS, hence I suggest you to work hard for your writing exam to score at least 6.5, which isn't a big deal if you can figure out your writing problems. You can join an IELTS class for help. It shouldn't take more than 15 days to do so.

With current score, you will have to keep waiting for long...without any hope.

Dorcas10

Mar 11, 2020
South Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You're welcome. You have a good NOC the point is equally not bad but as it stands now in SINP the cutoff as been between 68,69,70 recently. By this it means you might need to work more to improve your points.
You could be lucky to get invited if your NOC is seriously in-demand though.
I hope your points calculations are done correctly, wishing best of luck as you strive.
Welcome once again
I have 66 points
Noc 4011
10yrs experience
Is noc 4011 high demanding?

SaiVic

Dec 12, 2019
Hello All,
Small clarification on my NOC.. I have claimed 15 points for my NOC 1212.. Am accounts payable supervisor from last 7 years.. Prior to that, i was subject matter expert in accounts payable which was more over like booking accounting transactions related to NOC 1311..
Sinp mentioned, the candidate should have experience in same NOC, how its possible.. Being an indian, working in MNC's we can't do a transactional or supervisor job continously 10 years (if we claim 10 years for only supervisor role, definitely we would not eligible in age factors)
Being an accountant they start their profession with book keeping only (NOC1311).. Over the period of time we promoted to supervisor role..

Insights on this please.

dhruvdave

Jun 5, 2015
I have submitted my application in early January and still no change in status. It is showing “application received” for more than two months. Is it normal?
Yes its normal ...you have to wait till MID April ...status will be updated

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Patience bro.. There are still a lot of aplications who recieve ITA in Oct 19, and submitted in Nov 19.