+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

dhruvdave

Jun 5, 2015
I have applied under NOC 2171 on 10 Dec and still my status is AR . Any idea when my status will change to IP. Ideally how log it takes to received a nomination.

OADEOYA

Jan 2, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have applied under NOC 2171 on 10 Dec and still my status is AR . Any idea when my status will change to IP. Ideally how log it takes to received a nomination.
How many points do you have?

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
Kindly supply the following to make it a little easier.

NOC: 2171
ITA: ???
SINP POINTS: ???
SUBMISSION: 10th Dec., 2019
ADR(if any):: Specify
ADR SUBMISSION: Specify date
INVOICE TAB: ON/OFF
NOMINATION: AWAITING

As it is you should be on the verge of receiving Nomination.
I have seen cases of applicant getting nomination without status changing from AR to IP/ADR/Invoice Tab, just direct Nomination. So dont be surprised if your case turn out to be same. It is not impossible. By my calculations, you are due (everything been equal)

dhruvdave

Jun 5, 2015
Hi,
Kindly supply the following to make it a little easier.

ITA: ???
SINP POINTS: ???

As it is you should be on the verge of receiving Nomination.
I have seen cases of applicant getting nomination without status changing from AR to IP/ADR/Invoice Tab, just direct Nomination. So dont be surprised if your case turn out to be same. It is not impossible. By my calculations, you are due (everything been equal)
ITA: 1st November 2019
SINP POINTS: 68

SaiVic

Dec 12, 2019
We can form an internal SINP tracker with the NOC and SINP score here. Add yours below this and repost / reply in this thread:

NOC 2171
Score: 67 - bluehorse

NOC 2173
Score: 65 - web_sam
Score: 58 - carrie1217

NOC 2174
Score: 69 - awley

NOC 1311
Score: 67 - Sam0702

NOC 0111
Score: 67 - N1986

NOC 1241
Score: 67 - Raju Naik Modavath

NOC 0621
Score: 65 - zac0999

NOC 1242
Score 68 - TheLastGuy

NOC 0013
Score 68 - Airanie3878

NOC 2281
Score 66 - faheem224
NOC 1212
Score 67 - Saivic

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Guys! I received an ITA from SINP in Jan 2020 draw. My NOC is 1221 Adminstrative Officer
My education is bachelors in computer application and masters in international business and management

I have 8 months work after graduation and then masters for 12 months and then work experience for 100 months. Cumulative 108 months - 9 years

Also, does 1221 match my graduation or masters as the eligibility requirements is PS post school that is 12 th pass out

Any issues if i will file my application ?

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Any SINP interested members?
Guys! I received an ITA from SINP in Jan 2020 draw. My NOC is 1221 Adminstrative Officer
My education is bachelors in computer application and masters in international business and management

I have 8 months work after graduation and then masters for 12 months and then work experience for 100 months. Cumulative 108 months - 9 years

Also, does 1221 match my graduation or masters as the eligibility requirements is PS post school that is 12 th pass out

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020

Their clear requirement is as following:

Employment requirements

• Completion of secondary school is required.
  • A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
  • Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
  • Project management certification may be required by some employers.

Now, have you gotten ECA done for both - BCA and MBA?

If Yes, does ECA says that your MBA is in Business Administration?

Also, have you matched your job responsibilities as per the selected NOC.

In short, if you can meet all requirements, I don't think you have a problem. However, if they only find your BCA eligible, there is a problem for sure.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
ITA: 1st November 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
As per the trend, I am sure that you will hear from them in next 15 days the maximum. Good luck!

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Their clear requirement is as following:

Employment requirements

• Completion of secondary school is required.
  • A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
  • Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
  • Project management certification may be required by some employers.

Now, have you gotten ECA done for both - BCA and MBA?

If Yes, does ECA says that your MBA is in Business Administration?

Also, have you matched your job responsibilities as per the selected NOC.

In short, if you can meet all requirements, I don't think you have a problem. However, if they only find your BCA eligible, there is a problem for sure.
I have eca for both, i have masters in international business and management and eca shows same international business and management, roles and responsibilities are fully matching

Cumulative work experience is not an issue right ?
Also do u think it matches edu vs exp

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I have eca for both, i have masters in international business and management and eca shows same international business and management, roles and responsibilities are fully matching

Cumulative work experience is not an issue right ?
Also do u think it matches edu vs exp
If your complete experience that you are claiming for points and your education as you mentioned matches with the NOC code requirements, you have no issues whatsoever.

Good luck with your application.

Sokaka

Nov 11, 2019
Pls I need help pls am planning to apply for Sinp but am confuse abt my
NOC, I ve a Bsc in sociology and 7 yrs banking experience . Wat ll I choose as my NOC since wat u study must correspond with ur work experience.plssss help

Jemar182

Feb 6, 2020
Hi guys, im new here, planning to apply for SINP, NOC 4214, didnt finished the oasis account yet coz im still getting my ECE certificate on process, will finish it though and look for employers, or what do you guys suggest? do i have to finish my oasis account? while waiting for the ECE certificate?