Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
Hey guys... how much tkme does it take to receive noi after draw... the draw for sinp happened on 27th sep in which my noc was included and the sinp score was also less than mine.
I dont know where will i rcv the noi and after how much time.

Thanks
It can take up to 48 hours, you should wait for another day.

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
Is it possible that one doesnt rcv noi from sinp even if one clears the cut off for sinp and the noc is in the list. Or does it work like express entry? Clear the cut off with noc in list and noi is assured.

I am awaiting noi from 27th september draw. I habe single noc code 0621 with score 73. No email recvd on my email. HELP!

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Is it possible that one doesnt rcv noi from sinp even if one clears the cut off for sinp and the noc is in the list. Or does it work like express entry? Clear the cut off with noc in list and noi is assured.

I am awaiting noi from 27th september draw. I habe single noc code 0621 with score 73. No email recvd on my email. HELP!
As far as I know, if the NOC is selected and you have points equal to or above the cut-off score you get ITA. Log in to your profile to check if haven't received an email till now.

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
As far as I know, if the NOC is selected and you have points equal to or above the cut-off score you get ITA. Log in to your profile to check if haven't received an email till now.
I dont have access to my profile. My agent has it. I have access to the email attached to the profile. But yes..i will ask him to check the profile.
Thanks

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
Nope... no noi received till date.
As per my agent it is possible that one doesnt get noi even if u clear the score with noc in list.

I am investigating if that statement if true or not. If the statement is prooved false.i am changing agent.
Ur valuable comment plz

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Nope... no noi received till date.
As per my agent it is possible that one doesnt get noi even if u clear the score with noc in list.

I am investigating if that statement if true or not. If the statement is prooved false.i am changing agent.
Ur valuable comment plz
Are you sure your agent launched your EOI? And why did you hire agent when launching EOI in the OASIS a very easy thing? If your email ID is connected with your profile why not try logging. Choose forget password and they will send link to change password
Here is the link to SINP OASIS:
https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

Adil Shaikh

May 24, 2020
Hi,
I have received my SINP nomination and my SINP OASIS account shows the status as "Application Nominated". It has been more then a week now but there are no changes on my IRCC (CIC) account for express entry.
1. How long does the Provincial Nomination take to reflect in the IRCC (CIC) account?
2. Do I manually need to do something or is it automatically updated in the IRCC (CIC) account?

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi,
I have received my SINP nomination and my SINP OASIS account shows the status as "Application Nominated". It has been more then a week now but there are no changes on my IRCC (CIC) account for express entry.
1. How long does the Provincial Nomination take to reflect in the IRCC (CIC) account?
2. Do I manually need to do something or is it automatically updated in the IRCC (CIC) account?
1. It doesnt take more than 48 hours. Check your profile.
2. You need to accept the nomination points (600) which you will see on your IRCC profile.

Reactions: Adil Shaikh

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
Hi,
Congratulations
Check again, if points not received call SINP to add them manually. They will do it same day.

Reactions: Adil Shaikh

Dithy

Feb 23, 2022
Hello everyone,
Pls I need advice on these;
1) Which city is best for a middle -age couple with teenags kids? Regina or Saskatoon?
2) Should hubby and I create separate EE profiles and apply to separate provinces for PNP to increase our ITA chances?
3) Hubby;PHD, (Prof/lecturer)
Wife; Masters (self employed). Who should be the PA?

Hoping to get useful responses pls... Thanks

madeel123

Jan 2, 2018
Hello Everyone

I just discovered "Revision/Extension/Continued Health Coverage" tab under "My Correspondences" tab,
My application is in process, is it normal to see this tab generally, i have not noticed it before, can anyone explain please.

Thanks