+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Dear sinp khatmando, thanks for the reply. I am preparing my application for ee sinp next intake. I have completed all the sections but still the first one is appearing yellow.

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Lilyee said:
Dear sinp khatmando, thanks for the reply. I am preparing my application for ee sinp next intake. I have completed all the sections but still the first one is appearing yellow.
for OID,, u dont need to put EE profile reference... otherwise it will be directed to Express entry ..and wont let you submit now.

you need to make new profile and enter NO to EE option

Sivagin

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Friends,

Can you please clarify the below query.

i) For proving cousin relationship, i have my father's id proof and my cousin's father id proof along with cousin's documents. Dont have birth certificate for any of them. Is that enough ?
ii) For experience letter, what doucment we need to provide. I cant get joining date in the bonafide letter. any other alternative other than company letterhead.
iii) For funds, i have FD certificate downloaded online. Is that enough or do I need any other certificate.

Regards
Siva

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Dear group members, I need to know that in addition to work reference letters what else is required to prove work experience for example pay stubs or contract letters etc.. does sinp require these documents?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Lilyee said:
Dear group members, I need to know that in addition to work reference letters what else is required to prove work experience for example pay stubs or contract letters etc.. does sinp require these documents?
work reference letter is sufficient.You dont have to produce more.thanks

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
Lilyee said:
Thanks sinp kathmandu
@sinp kathmandu, do u av an Idea of how your employment or work experience was verified by the visa officers..I mean do u knw if they called your workplace or visited the place... Thanks.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Timah said:
@sinp kathmandu, do u av an Idea of how your employment or work experience was verified by the visa officers..I mean do u knw if they called your workplace or visited the place... Thanks.
They may call you/your supervisor and ask your job responsibilities/position etc.MOstly,they do it for some.Mayn't do the same to
all the applicants.Thats how I have found so far ,Timah.

DeepDee

Nov 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Is it right that if your language medium was English in Higher secondary, you can claim CLB level 4 without IELTS?