+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
matchless said:
with the online window closing so quick... how is it possible to have "updated" bank statement..cos we dont know when they open the application process.

eg if I get statement today, and PNP will open on 15th of dec( without notice) , my statement would be valid for 2.5 months only...
do I have to get fresh bank statement atleast everymonth from bank and keep it ready
. I sent my POF a week after submission .. funds is not 3. Months mature yet they accepted.. and i got nomination 2.5 mos later.. just keep sending.. they will accomodate..

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
besbi07 said:
. I sent my POF a week after submission .. funds is not 3. Months mature yet they accepted.. and i got nomination 2.5 mos later.. just keep sending.. they will accomodate..

problem is my bank is in home country , so cant go every month to get a statement...and they dont handover to any other person too

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
matchless said:
problem is my bank is in home country , so cant go every month to get a statement...and they dont handover to any other person too
I submitted my application with 3 months older funds means i applied in aug & send them the online statements till May 2016 & not even a single question was asked by them about the funds and I got the nomination.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi group, do I need to get work reference letters from previous employers for which I am not claiming points? I have work reference letters for which I claim points for saskatchewan but I also have worked under other nocs during past 10 years.

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
matchless said:
thats great then,....
because sinp is the only province which wants our funds to be maintained 3 month before applied for nomination. I also made the one page POF history which shows my all accounts, their balance & conversion as per C$ & divided by @50 to show the C$ overall.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
I am May- EE applicant. I have got my nomination last week and I am now waiting for next draw to receive ITA. I have maintained funds for almost 8 months. Now as I got my Nomination so cannot I move my funds. Like want want to en-cash my fixed deposits, want to use some money from it and have plans to put the remaining money in saving account in different bank. As I am from India now want to open an account in private bank because govt bank staff do not have cooperative nature. For single person CAD$ 13000 is required. I have fixed deposit of 8 lakh (Indian currency) and now I want to use 1 lakh somewhere and want to deposit 7 lakh in saving account in (Axis bank).

Do I still need to show old funds anywhere after getting nomination ?

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
dreamcanada66 said:
I am May- EE applicant. I have got my nomination last week and I am now waiting for next draw to receive ITA. I have maintained funds for almost 8 months. Now as I got my Nomination so cannot I move my funds. Like want want to en-cash my fixed deposits, want to use some money from it and have plans to put the remaining money in saving account in different bank. As I am from India now want to open an account in private bank because govt bank staff do not have cooperative nature. For single person CAD$ 13000 is required. I have fixed deposit of 8 lakh (Indian currency) and now I want to use 1 lakh somewhere and want to deposit 7 lakh in saving account in (Axis bank).

you have to provide them the latest funds along with the bank certificates.

steeja Thomas

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
QATAR
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-08-2021
Doc's Request.
02-02-2022,
Nomination.....
15-02-2022
AOR Received.
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
07-03-2022
did you know how to upload files in sinp online .where will upload FSW,settlement plans ,dependents documents
I didn't found anywhere ,my noc is not in list hopefully, may it will change next year ,please guide where will load this all
And my ref letter has not mention contact any and company address ,it's from Saudi ministry of health that letterhead only I have
where I will attach the explanation letter
and many federal forms there for sinp where will attach all
please answer experts

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
steeja Thomas said:
did you know how to upload files in sinp online .where will upload FSW,settlement plans ,dependents documents

whereever docs needed to be uploaded there is a upload/attach sign on the right side of the page.

I didn't found anywhere ,my noc is not in list hopefully, may it will change next year ,please guide where will load this all
And my ref letter has not mention contact any and company address ,it's from Saudi ministry of health that letterhead only I have but it does have the ministry logo, and some details I think it should be OK

where I will attach the explanation letter
and many federal forms there for sinp where will attach all from CIC Website
please answer experts

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
dreamcanada66 said:

CIC has a similar requirement for proof of funds.
At the time of filing your PR application you would be required to prove that you have maintained the minimum amount required so may be wait at least till you file your PR papers which I think is not far.
Funds, I think can be moved the only problem is the extra documentation required when it comes to proving that you have had the required funds. You would be required to get documents showing the flow of finds from one bank to another.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
rockytg said:
CIC has a similar requirement for proof of funds.
At the time of filing your PR application you would be required to prove that you have maintained the minimum amount required so may be wait at least till you file your PR papers which I think is not far.
Funds, I think can be moved the only problem is the extra documentation required when it comes to proving that you have had the required funds. You would be required to get documents showing the flow of finds from one bank to another.
OK. THANKS FOR THIS KIND HELP

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Experts,

I have submitted my OID application on 23rd Nov, but some how I missed uploading my transcript/ WES and Jo reference letter. I immediately forwarded them the same after 2 days on there immigration.document mail id
Please confirm if they will consider my application and documents or they will reject it.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Palls said:
Hi Experts,

I have submitted my OID application on 23rd Nov, but some how I missed uploading my transcript/ WES and Jo reference letter. I immediately forwarded them the same after 2 days on there immigration.document mail id
Please confirm if they will consider my application and documents or they will reject it.
In my case (Proof of Funds) they consider and uploaded it in OASIS...
after 2.5 mos - i got nominated

so just check every now and then if they attached the documents.. good luck

steeja Thomas

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
QATAR
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-08-2021
Doc's Request.
02-02-2022,
Nomination.....
15-02-2022
AOR Received.
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
07-03-2022
I can upload what all docs that I have
like my profession is nursing 1) in education details have degree certificate ,transcript ,nursing registration ,my question is I can add all documents in one file or one by one
2)I checked online application ,I didn't found the icon to upload the federal forms and settlement plan .After final page has any other stage
hi matchless I get the forms except for imm0008 from this forum ,
thanks your reply .
please guide my agency is sleeping not give any updates .
another question is I applied for express entry through an agency In ethical form needs to mention the representative .idont know the name of the representative ,so I plan to put no ,is it any problem later