+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

May 13, 2016
Hi,

Heard that the processing time for SINP combining the express entry is only 5 to 6 months whereas i read some posts saying that 15 month long period,what is this or how is SINP working?

Please help, planning to apply to SINP ...

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sridevi Srikanth said:
Hi,

Heard that the processing time for SINP combining the express entry is only 5 to 6 months whereas i read some posts saying that 15 month long period,what is this or how is SINP working?

Please help, planning to apply to SINP ...

It takes about 5 months for SINP to process the application for SINP-EE after you have been nominated, you still have to submit the online application for CIC, this takes about 6 months to process, so in total about 12 months before PR, everything been equal.

The 15 months they are talking about is if you applied and got nominated under SINP-OID category (6+ months to process this category by SINP). For this, you have to submit a paper application to CIC which takes about 15 months to process. In total, you are looking between 20 -24 months before PR.

Hope this helps?

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7fifty said:
It takes about 5 months for SINP to process the application for SINP-EE after you have been nominated, you still have to submit the online application for CIC, this takes about 6 months to process, so in total about 12 months before PR, everything been equal.

The 15 months they are talking about is if you applied and got nominated under SINP-OID category (6+ months to process this category by SINP). For this, you have to submit a paper application to CIC which takes about 15 months to process. In total, you are looking between 20 -24 months before PR.

Hope this helps?
Hello 7fifty

Are you serious about OID taking 20-24 months?
Secondly, which is easier to get nominated? EE category or OID?
Thirdly, Is it ok (I mean legal) to apply to both EE category and OID simultaneously(same time)? just to increase chances of nomination?
Thanks.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akubilly said:
Hello 7fifty

Are you serious about OID taking 20-24 months?
Secondly, which is easier to get nominated? EE category or OID?
Thirdly, Is it ok (I mean legal) to apply to both EE category and OID simultaneously(same time)? just to increase chances of nomination?
Thanks.
Yes, 20-24 months (~6 months to get OID and 15 months with CIC)
From SINP website, EE maybe be faster (4+ months) but I've seen so many people nominated <6 months in OID on this thread.
Yeah, you can apply...SINP will ask you to withdraw one.

baraac

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear Gurus,
Please i don't seem to find the difference in the SINP Express entry application and SINP Occupation in demand (OID) Application
Please can someone differentiate for me with the links to apply separately for both.
thank you

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
I would like to ask one question about SINP
online application.Its on the passport detail in
OASIS.well,it asks for passport detail of the applicant.
It says,the passport of the spouse and dependant child is
asked later in the application,but I didnt find where
the passport detail of spouse and child is to upload.

also,can we merge all the passport applicant,spouse and child
in one pdf page?plz suggest.Thanks

steeja Thomas

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
QATAR
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-08-2021
Doc's Request.
02-02-2022,
Nomination.....
15-02-2022
AOR Received.
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
07-03-2022
hi
i am preparing my documents for SINP ,i want to ask what is Ethical conduct form ,if i dont known who is my representative
i applied express entry through agency ,and have EE profile no ,until now they didnt give my CIC account details ,I s any problem to apply direct not through an agency.
MY profession is nurse ,i read regulated profession needs proof of identity what proof will submit there .
And also where will attach my spouse and kids details ,i didnt see any pages .waiting your replies

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp Kathmandu said:
I would like to ask one question about SINP
online application.Its on the passport detail in
OASIS.well,it asks for passport detail of the applicant.
It says,the passport of the spouse and dependant child is
asked later in the application,but I didnt find where
the passport detail of spouse and child is to upload.

also,can we merge all the passport applicant,spouse and child
in one pdf page?plz suggest.Thanks
You need to create screens for each family member(spouse, children) in application. At this point of time, you can only fill applicant details while application should be available for creation once the SINP is open again.
There are separate screens for each member and you should not merge passport, on those screens itself you would have to upload passports.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steeja Thomas said:
hi
i am preparing my documents for SINP ,i want to ask what is Ethical conduct form--Check on their site, you can download from there in fact you should download the checklist so that nothing is missed, all other forms are available through SINP website ,if i dont known who is my representative
i applied express entry through agency - If you are applying through agent, you would certainly know who is the agent which is also called representative,and have EE profile no ,until now they didnt give my CIC account details ,I s any problem to apply direct not through an agency-- You can apply yourself if you can research material, can be dilligent and ask questions on the forum and take well informed decisions.
MY profession is nurse ,i read regulated profession needs proof of identity what proof will submit there .-- I think regulated professions require some sort of training or certification, you need to check how nurses are certified in Canada or if there is anyone else from your stream can guide you regarding regulatory
And also where will attach my spouse and kids details ,i didnt see any pages -- You will have to create pages for family when SINP is open and you are filling application.waiting your replies

dejavoo21

Sep 12, 2015
Hi All,

Please i need to remove the previous application screen from my profile. Who can advise.

Thanks.......

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
kamy said:
You need to create screens for each family member(spouse, children) in application. At this point of time, you can only fill applicant details while application should be available for creation once the SINP is open again.
There are separate screens for each member and you should not merge passport, on those screens itself you would have to upload passports.
Thanks a lot Kamy,

I cant see the section where the detail of my spouse and
child has to add.and can u suggest me how to do add the screens.
I didnt see any options.so worried.thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp Kathmandu said:
Thanks a lot Kamy,

I cant see the section where the detail of my spouse and
child has to add.and can u suggest me how to do add the screens.
I didnt see any options.so worried.thanks
That would be part of your application which you would fill when SINP is opened again.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
kamy said:
That would be part of your application which you would fill when SINP is opened again.
Do you mean we cant fill our
spouse and child detail unless the
program opens?is there sufficient time
at the time.thanks

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7fifty said:
Yes, 20-24 months (~6 months to get OID and 15 months with CIC)
From SINP website, EE maybe be faster (4+ months) but I've seen so many people nominated <6 months in OID on this thread.
Yeah, you can apply...SINP will ask you to withdraw one.
7fifty,

Thanks.
I think I will stick with SINP EE, the faster and shorter, the better.