+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
Vivotul said:
On the bank letter head i have taken my two fd details plus savings account details...u can ask ur bank to furnish all the details on bank letter head...
I am getting following details in my Estatements:

Fixed Deposits

FD Deposite no.
Open date
Deposite amt
ROI
Period
Mat Amt
Mat date
Balance

Statement of Transactions with Balance

and at end Authorized signatory

Will it work as POF, without submitting FD receipts

Thanks

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Yes i have done the same thing...this should work since it is on the bank letter head...also i have replied on ur personal message...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
wiliam2701 said:
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding work experience, I have worked for 3 years 11 months and 10 days, so what I should mention in the experience section, 3 or 4 years?

Rohaan123

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can anybody explain this :

"Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application"

"Work experience during the six to ten year period prior to application"

I have 10 + years work experience in different NOC, and one of them is listed in SINP-OID (2+ years experience in NOC 2171) on which I will apply under SINP-OID, and this experience I have during the six to ten years period prior to the application and overall I have 10+ years experience. So please advise how many years they will count of my experience and how many points will I get in experience factor?

Thanks,

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Vision2017 said:
Thanks Rockytg, that I can provide but what about Tax saver FD, will they consider it as you might be knowing about it that its having fixed maturity date before that it can't be claimed :-(

Thanks again
I am not sure about Tax saver FDs but it should be OK. Reasons being
- i checked the tax saver FD which i am having and no where it is written that it cannot be redeemed before the maturity period. So, they would not know about it :)
- Term end deposits can also be long term deposits and saskatchewan accepts them as proof of funds. So, the same should hold for tax saver FD as well. It could be your tax saver FD is maturing 2 months from now and normal term end deposits have a maturity 3 years from now.
- Even if we go with assumption that it cannot be redeemed, one can always get loan against it.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Rohaan123 said:
Hi Guys,

Can anybody explain this :

"Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application"

"Work experience during the six to ten year period prior to application"

I have 10 + years work experience in different NOC, and one of them is listed in SINP-OID (2+ years experience in NOC 2171) on which I will apply under SINP-OID, and this experience I have during the six to ten years period prior to the application and overall I have 10+ years experience. So please advise how many years they will count of my experience and how many points will I get in experience factor?

Thanks,
2 points

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Join the gang guys! Preparation gor 2017 Intake has started!

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Hi everyone,

I am Jan 2016 SINP OID applicant. My application arrived in NS on June 22 2016 and waiting for AOR .
Does CIC process paper based applications based on the "application received date" or the "AOR date"?
How do i calculate my 15 Months Processing time Huh??

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
virtualfarzan said:
Hi everyone,

I am Jan 2016 SINP OID applicant. My application arrived in NS on June 22 2016 and waiting for AOR .
Does CIC process paper based applications based on the "application received date" or the "AOR date"?
How do i calculate my 15 Months Processing time Huh??
Your application will be locked on the date of received to CIO and after AOR you have to consider 15 months.

dario14

Dec 27, 2009
nickarter84 said:
I had used the above sample of Reference Letter at the time of SINP application submission.
It's simple and contains all the information.

As a general rule, reference letters:

1. must be issued with a date
2. the specific period of your employment with the company
3. the position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
4. your main responsibilities in each position
5. if possible, your total annual salary
6. signed by a supervisory officer at the place of employment.
7. Be on original company’s letterhead,
8. showing the company’s full address,contact details, and be stamped with the company’s official seal

Hi Nick,

i would say that thank you for helping everyone :)

Im new in this forum and I would like to start my application for SINP OID. For the Experience Certificate. I have the information issue date,specific period of employment,position,signed by the manager and printed in company's letter head with company stamp. I worked in Dubai and normally what they gave are those information only. The job description and total annual salary is not mention in the experience Certificate. Can I just submit my Labor Contract? becaus in that they can see the monthly wages. For the Job Description , I dont know how to produce it.

Thanks,
dario

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My funds have been converted.

The conversion date stated is 18th of May but the exchange rate used doesn't seem right as the converted amount is below the Funds required.

I maintained the required funds for three months prior to my application using the exchange rate as at May 18 2016.

My application still says in process.

Say my application is found Ineligible, can I go for a secondary review based on the exchange rate?

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I was wondering if Sinp is checking the authentication of the documents especially work experience letters submitted by applicants, if so, how? Did you haapen to know any case pertaining to this issue?

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Your application will be locked on the date of received to CIO and after AOR you have to consider 15 months.
Sending you the processing time explanation by CIC at Check your PR processing time.

Last update: September 5, 2016 Updated weekly

These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.

Processing times tell you how long it took Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process applications in the past after receiving a complete application package. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete.

The red bold text indicates that the processing time for paper based application starts right after your application is delivered to CIO. If your application is not complete, they return your application and ask you resubmit it to CIO by completing it. If you have sent your application with each and every document related to you and according to the checklist, with complete information, your processing time gets start on your application package delivery!

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
deepsea said:
Sending you the processing time explanation by CIC at Check your PR processing time.

Last update: September 5, 2016 Updated weekly

These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.

Processing times tell you how long it took Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process applications in the past after receiving a complete application package. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete.

The red bold text indicates that the processing time for paper based application starts right after your application is delivered to CIO. If your application is not complete, they return your application and ask you resubmit it to CIO by completing it. If you have sent your application with each and every document related to you and according to the checklist, with complete information, your processing time gets start on your application package delivery!
Thanks a lot.
I have already crossed 3 months and yet no AOR received. Hope they include these 3 months also in the 15 months LONG..... processing time.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahertalib said:
Hi
Regarding the employment reference letter, can i request my employer for the same before submitting the application( i have already created an EE profile and working on Province Nominations) and jut keep it?
I mean , if my employer issues the letter today it will be dated 09-Sep-2016.
But, if the invite for PR comes 6 months down the line, will this letter dated 09-Sep-2016 work or i would still need another letter?

Based on the feedback, i will ask my employer for the letter.

Thnaks
That is fine, it would work, in fact you would need this asap for many provincial nomination applications as well.