+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Try for this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/opportunity-to-immigrate-to-a-small-city-in-manitoba-t133220.0.html
Hello Ashu,

Please I have a question concerning a little section of my Generic Canada form. I can't seem to understand what they meant by 'current occupation' and 'intended occupation' especially intended occupation. I do not understand, please can you put me through. Thanks for all your help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
akubilly said:
Hello Ashu,

Please I have a question concerning a little section of my Generic Canada form. I can't seem to understand what they meant by 'current occupation' and 'intended occupation' especially intended occupation. I do not understand, please can you put me through. Thanks for all your help.
Q. What are u doing now?
Answer : Bus Driver This is current Occupation.

Q. What is your Intended Occupation or for which NOC are u applying for in your Application?
A. Information System Analyst and Consultant (NOC 2171) This is Intended Occupation

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Q. What are u doing now?
Answer : Bus Driver This is current Occupation.

Q. What is your Intended Occupation or for which NOC are u applying for in your Application?
A. Information System Analyst and Consultant (NOC 2171) This is Intended Occupation
Ashu,

Thanks. I understand now.
Both current and intended will be same because am currently still in same job/occupation

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

The weirdest thing just happened.

I logged into myCiC account to look through my express entry profile and I can't find it.

My profile isn't there!!!

Has anyone experienced this and what should I do.

I haven't been nominated yet but hopefully soon.

I need your advice guys!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

The weirdest thing just happened.

I logged into myCiC account to look through my express entry profile and I can't find it.

My profile isn't there!!!

Has anyone experienced this and what should I do.

I haven't been nominated yet but hopefully soon.

I need your advice guys!
When did you create this EE Profile? CIC says that if you don't receive ITA on an EE Profile in one year, it will be removed and you would have to create another to come back in the pool. You may want to verify if this is the case else you can contact helpdesk.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
When did you create this EE Profile? CIC says that if you don't receive ITA on an EE Profile in one year, it will be removed and you would have to create another to come back in the pool. You may want to verify if this is the case else you can contact helpdesk.
I created it in May 2016.

I have created another one and plan on sending the new application number to SINP.

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
This thread is so helpful! Thank you all who take the time to answer everyone's question :)
Here is my question.
I just found a NOC that related to my duties (0123). I have +6 years of experience in Online Marketing Communications, however my Bachelor degree is in Law (I graduated 11 years ago and changed carrees almost immediatly). I have read that my job title/occupation/NOC must match my education. I'm currently finishing my Master Degree in Strategic Marketing so I'm wondering: 1. Is it better if I wait to finish my master degree before applying? 2. Will I need to work for a year after getting my Master to have the required 1 year of experience on the related or will my +6 years of experience before the Master still count? 3. Will I need to submit the ECA for my Bachelor diploma or just my Master?

Thanks a lot!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
I created it in May 2016.

I have created another one and plan on sending the new application number to SINP.
That's very strange behaviour, you must contact customer care.

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi all, for SINP is it ok to use tax savers FDs of Indian banks for Pof?

Thanks in advance

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Dont show the receipt for tax saver fd... Since they clearly mention on the receipt that u cannot withdraw the money till the amount gets maturate..give ur fd details on bank certificate that will work...

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
Vivotul said:
Dont show the receipt for tax saver fd... Since they clearly mention on the receipt that u cannot withdraw the money till the amount gets maturate..give ur fd details on bank certificate that will work...
Thanks Vivotul, whats the procedure to get bank certificate, I mean I have to simply ask bank about it or anything else I need to do? Or is it ok if I send bank statements (estatements) of last 3 months which also has FD invenstment on it?

Thanks in advance

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding work experience, I have worked for 3 years 11 months and 10 days, so what I should mention in the experience section, 3 or 4 years?

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Vision2017 said:
Thanks Vivotul, whats the procedure to get bank certificate, I mean I have to simply ask bank about it or anything else I need to do? Or is it ok if I send bank statements (estatements) of last 3 months which also has FD investment on it?

Thanks in advance
I had send bank statements for the last 6 months and i got the following request for additional document.

" You must have proof of having $11,931.00 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. The documents you provided from HDFC Bank indicate that you have fixed and/or term deposits. Please provide clear documentation issued by the bank detailing any and all fixed and/or term deposits that you currently have in place. Acceptable documentation must show: ‐ Date of deposit; ‐ Date of maturity; ‐ Deposit amount; ‐ Maturity amount; and must be issued on bank letterhead. If you do not have fixed or term deposits, please advise us. "

The bank statements which i sent had Date of deposit, Date of maturity, Deposit amount, Maturity amount for all of the FDs still.
Better would be to get a letter from the bank in the format they require lest they ask for additional documents which just might prolong the process.

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
rockytg said:
I had send bank statements for the last 6 months and i got the following request for additional document.

" You must have proof of having $11,931.00 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. The documents you provided from HDFC Bank indicate that you have fixed and/or term deposits. Please provide clear documentation issued by the bank detailing any and all fixed and/or term deposits that you currently have in place. Acceptable documentation must show: ‐ Date of deposit; ‐ Date of maturity; ‐ Deposit amount; ‐ Maturity amount; and must be issued on bank letterhead. If you do not have fixed or term deposits, please advise us. "

The bank statements which i sent had Date of deposit, Date of maturity, Deposit amount, Maturity amount for all of the FDs still.
Better would be to get a letter from the bank in the format they require lest they ask for additional documents which just might prolong the process.
Thanks Rockytg, that I can provide but what about Tax saver FD, will they consider it as you might be knowing about it that its having fixed maturity date before that it can't be claimed :-(

Thanks again

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
On the bank letter head i have taken my two fd details plus savings account details...u can ask ur bank to furnish all the details on bank letter head...