ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Applied 04-Jan 2016 OID
Settlement fund showing converted from 04th January with filed application. Every line of Settlement Fund section is filled, nothing empty.
What a wonder! Is it SINP common practice now or by mistake in my case only? This is the Snapshot :-

Institution Name The Karur Vysya Bank Limited

Account Number 230217200000*****

Account Holder's Name Ashutosh Kumar Dubey

Settlement Fund Type Savings

Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency 12,05,772

Currency Type Indian rupee

Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency $25,294.00

Date of Bank Statement 30-Dec-2015

Date of Conversion 31-Dec-2015

Settlement Plan Attached Yes
]SINP is showing you what you filled in the screen of Settlement Funds whilst submitting your application. SINP neither changes your data filled by any candidate in the forms nor changes the data given by a candidate in the screens. Rather SINP does not need to do this.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashmilwaqas said:
]SINP is showing you what you filled in the screen of Settlement Funds whilst submitting your application. SINP neither changes your data filled by any candidate in the forms nor changes the data given by a candidate in the screens. Rather SINP does not need to do this.
But in my last OID Sept. 2015 (Which I withdrew) 3-4 lines were showing empty on that screen, and filled by SINP after approx. 2 months. So I mentioned this change.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
But in my last OID Sept. 2015 (Which I withdrew) 3-4 lines were showing empty on that screen, and filled by SINP after approx. 2 months. So I mentioned this change.
I told you the common behaviour of case officer, and they are not bound to fill data in the fields/places the applicant has left. Your that case officer really obliged you in the scenario you addressed here. Otherwise, case officer returns the application by declaring it incomplete .

abduliiee

Jan 13, 2015
I have applied on SINP jan 2016 intake and status is Application Received.
Can anybody tell me how much time they normally respond?

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my SINP application, My NOC is 2281 (Submitted the following university degrees) on 3rd Jan 2016 & my application status are: Application Received.

1) B.Tech (Computer Science).
2) M.Tech (Computer Science).
3) MBA (IT).

Also the WES ECA report.

The query are: Is it necessary/mandatory to submit my training certificates like (international certifications, technical trainings/courses etc.).

Guys please advice i haven't submitted anything realted to Training /Certifications / Courses Certificates.

Hossen BD

Jan 11, 2016
Hi
I need one suggestion

i am a BBA and MBA in Management and i have 10 years work experience in NOC 0111 and 1 Year in NOC 4163.

Can i apply under NOC 4163 and can i get full points for work xp.??

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Hi,

I submitted my SINP in DEC but got rejected by online SINP application due to the reason that scanned copies of passport, ethical disclosure and birth certificate were missing. Now I am going to submit my new SINP application. I wanna ask you guys regarding one particular question where it is asked "have you applied before" what should I mention now. I tried to say yes but in application new area opened up where it ask about previous application and visa office location.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shared by flystanny on another thread...!

Hi All,

I called SK PNP Office but got a voicemail, so I left a message, complaining about the glitch in the system and how I was not sure I had attached all the required forms. To my surprise, I just got a call from them some minutes ago and the lady was very welcoming and helpful. Here are the few facts I could gather from the call.

1) She asked for my auto generated application number, which I gave her and she confirmed that my application had been received (So if you have applied and gotten the "Application Received" notification, then your file has been accepted).

2) She then searched my records and we went through all my attachments one after the other (even the ones I had attached in the wrong place), She said they were okay and had been received. However If there were any other documents I wanted to send, I could send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and indicate my application reference number in the subject of the email and they will pick it from there and add to my application.

3) I asked about the timeline for processing and in her opinion, she said it may take the same number of months as it took the Occupation in Demand Express Entry to be processed (about 5 months).

4) There is actually a glitch in the system as other people have been calling in to complain, so no need to panic . Just fill out your application and submit all the required documents and if you leave anything out in the application, you can send the rest via email or an officer reviewing will request them from you if missing from your file.

With that said, I think I would be wise to just create your application as soon as possible with the documents you have at the moment (as long as you are eligible) and send the remaining documents later..

I dont know if the threshold have reached but lets ensure we are in it.

Good luck guys..

If you like the post, please click good..! :)

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Shared by flystanny on another thread...!

Hi All,

I called SK PNP Office but got a voicemail, so I left a message, complaining about the glitch in the system and how I was not sure I had attached all the required forms. To my surprise, I just got a call from them some minutes ago and the lady was very welcoming and helpful. Here are the few facts I could gather from the call.

1) She asked for my auto generated application number, which I gave her and she confirmed that my application had been received (So if you have applied and gotten the "Application Received" notification, then your file has been accepted).

2) She then searched my records and we went through all my attachments one after the other (even the ones I had attached in the wrong place), She said they were okay and had been received. However If there were any other documents I wanted to send, I could send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and indicate my application reference number in the subject of the email and they will pick it from there and add to my application.

3) I asked about the timeline for processing and in her opinion, she said it may take the same number of months as it took the Occupation in Demand Express Entry to be processed (about 5 months).

4) There is actually a glitch in the system as other people have been calling in to complain, so no need to panic . Just fill out your application and submit all the required documents and if you leave anything out in the application, you can send the rest via email or an officer reviewing will request them from you if missing from your file.

With that said, I think I would be wise to just create your application as soon as possible with the documents you have at the moment (as long as you are eligible) and send the remaining documents later..

I dont know if the threshold have reached but lets ensure we are in it.

Good luck guys..

If you like the post, please click good..! :)
Awesome post !! really appreciate the detailed way you have explained

Regards

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application changed to "In Progress". Application from 23 Sep 2015-OID.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Please suggest me some thing! em very tensed here in this matter!

Regard!

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Regard!
I don't know for sure, but i think that you should state the real state of things. There are some jobs that require more than that and in my case I have more than you. I don't remember, but I read somewhere that sometimes the work requires more hours, it is completely legal to work overtime. There is a standard of 40 hrs/week, but I am pretty sure that there are lots of people who work more than that and paid accordingly.

Me personally i had 60 hrs a week during peak seasons at my job and I do not find this strange at all. Well, this is my 2 cents though.

If I were you, I wouldn't correct anything.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

Regard!
My job is 50 hours per week, even i have also submitted the same reference letter stating the 50 hours, its common buddy some jobs are more then 40 hours so don't worry and start your packing for Canada.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
THE SUPER KING said:
My job is 50 hours per week, even i have also submitted the same reference letter stating the 50 hours, its common buddy some jobs are more then 40 hours so don't worry and start your packing for Canada.
thanx for the reply, Super King!

what is your opinion abt the responsibility typing error? It was RS but the typist typed it RX. This responsibility is one of the ten responsibilities.

Blessings...!

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks,

I need your help in filling the Generic form. On page 6 of the Generic form, there is a declaration below the : Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination

I (First name, Last name) _______________________ on behalf of myself and all dependents included in this application, authorize CIC Canada to share the information collected in this application as well as the supporting documentation with provincial and territorial authorities with responsibility for immigration for the purpose of the Immigration And Refugee Act.

In the pdf of this form, i tried to fill in the blank space of first name and last name, but i could not type in this blank space. I want to know that do the applicant has to fill this blank space of first name and last name in applicant's own hand writing...?

Enlighten me with your opinion!
Regards!