+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

bkup

Jan 1, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am trying to complete my SINP Oasis profile and upload all relevant documents for Occupations in Demand Without Job offer Category. I am anticipating it to open in the next couple of days.
I have completed my profile with all the documents uploaded but step 1 still shows up incomplete (yellow). It is asking for job offer and I selected NO.
Any idea?
[size=10pt]
Step 1
Job Offer/Employment

Step 2
Points Grid
[/size]

Thanks.
bkup

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkup said:
Hi Friends,

I am trying to complete my SINP Oasis profile and upload all relevant documents for Occupations in Demand Without Job offer Category. I am anticipating it to open in the next couple of days.
I have completed my profile with all the documents uploaded but step 1 still shows up incomplete (yellow). It is asking for job offer and I selected NO.
Any idea?
[size=10pt]
Step 1
Job Offer/Employment

Step 2
Points Grid
[/size]

Thanks.
bkup
I think you have not saved the step 1. Save it and click next. Hope it will get green in colour!

bkup

Jan 1, 2016
ashmilwaqas said:
I think you have not saved the step 1. Save it and click next. Hope it will get green in colour!
I did save it. When I "check for completion" it shows the first step in yellow. There are only two questions for both I have the answer "NO".
I am suspecting it has to do with the occupations in demand without job offer being not open yet. I am not sure. I will not let me upload my federal forms which I believe is after this first screen of 13 steps.
Thanks
bkup

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MedZed said:
Hi friends,

In step 7 of OASIS they asked "Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal ... "
I applied for Quebec and my card got charged,just that.
what to answer? yes or no?
Any ideas?

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
That glitch stuck for too long until a completely new registration - with a new user name and password- was created. Afterwards the application process worked as designed. However the submission warning message is still showing to this moment :(

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Help me nickarter84,

I am able to see the following steps of SINP OASIS

1) Job Offer/Employment "What should i select here ?" I am applying under Occupation on-demand stream"
2) Points Grid "Completed got 63 Points"
3) Current Residency/Settlement Destination "Completed"
4) Applicant Details "Completed with Information"
5) Ethical Conduct "Uploaded Ethical Conduct Form"
6) Information Discloser
7) Citizenship
08) Birth Documents "Uploaded All Applicants Birth Certificates including my" in individual pdf files
9) Passport "Uploaded All Applicants Passport Individually" in pdf format (After creating passports steps)
10) Marital Status " Uploaded Marriage Certificate"
11) Education "Uploaded WES report, Educational docs (B.TECH, M.TECH, & MBA) with degree and Marksheets" in individual files pdf
12) Work Experience " Uploaded All Experience (Reference Letters, Pay Slips, Offer/Appointment Letter & Promotion letters"
13) English/French " Uploaded IELTS result"
14) Applicant Details Final Page

I am not able to find where to upload the settlement plan & Proof of funds Documents, and also stuck with where to Upload CIC forms.
Please correct me if i am missing anything on above steps".

Your response is valuable to me. Thanks in Advance.

bkup

Jan 1, 2016
THE SUPER KING said:
Please Help me nickarter84,

I am able to see the following steps of SINP OASIS

1) Job Offer/Employment "What should i select here ?" I am applying under Occupation on-demand stream"
2) Points Grid "Completed got 63 Points"
3) Current Residency/Settlement Destination "Completed"
4) Applicant Details "Completed with Information"
5) Ethical Conduct "Uploaded Ethical Conduct Form"
6) Information Discloser
7) Citizenship
08) Birth Documents "Uploaded All Applicants Birth Certificates including my" in individual pdf files
9) Passport "Uploaded All Applicants Passport Individually" in pdf format (After creating passports steps)
10) Marital Status " Uploaded Marriage Certificate"
11) Education "Uploaded WES report, Educational docs (B.TECH, M.TECH, & MBA) with degree and Marksheets" in individual files pdf
12) Work Experience " Uploaded All Experience (Reference Letters, Pay Slips, Offer/Appointment Letter & Promotion letters"
13) English/French " Uploaded IELTS result"
14) Applicant Details Final Page

I am not able to find where to upload the settlement plan & Proof of funds Documents, and also stuck with where to Upload CIC forms.
Please correct me if i am missing anything on above steps".

Your response is valuable to me. Thanks in Advance.
Hi, I have the exact same question. I am not sure where to upload the federal forms. In addition to that the first step: job offer/employment shows up yellow/incomplete even though I have answered NO to both the questions.
Is it green for you?
Thanks.

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
noman.kabir said:
I just press submit button for OID and application Oasis accept my request and status change to received
So OID form2016 is open? I couldn't see anything on sask immigration website that is open for 2016?

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Please help.
.i do not have birth certificate with my name..can i provide affidavit .for sinp??
^Its asking on the final page that whether you have applied for province/canadain federal program=i applied for fsw and express entry before but not to any specific province before..WHAT SHD I WRITE YESor No???

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
Dolipops said:
I just submitted too :)
How do submitted when they have not declared it is open for OID. Will your application be accepted? Or have to submit again?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
My application is not going beyond pre-screen where b-date and details are accepted.. How were others able to add details..

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Dolipops said:
I just submitted too :)
Hello Dolloipop,

Can you please share the screenshot of the Application Received?
There is no official confirmation from website
Also, Is SINP accepting the EE Applications also?

Thanks
Charan