24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
ashmilwaqas said:
1) How to file my application under family referral(Sponsor) as my real bro is Canadian citizen and has been living in Saskatchewan for 5 years. I fall in Occupation In Demand List too. Would i have to apply under OID category despite having family sponsor?
Hi. As far as I know, your brother can not sponsor you. (you can be sponsored if you are 18 or less, orphaned and single). You must apply independently but having him as your brother will give you 20pts (great help) in the SINP assessment grid. My brother is also now a Canadian Citizen and all he did to help me go to Canada is to send me the supporting docs I needed to prove our relationship.(please somebody may correct me if i am wrong.)

You should apply as International Skilled Worker like i do. Hope it helps.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Captain Canuck said:
There is no stipulation for how many months you should stay in SK

I would recommend staying for a little more than 6 months because it means you get health care in SK and you fulfill staying your 6 months in a year to be eligible for it so you don't risk getting accused of health care fraud if you use your health care and leave without spending 6 months. Otherwise, you can leave earlier but then you should not use your health card and preferably not even apply for one.

Even though there is no law, you signed a document stating that you intend to settle in SK. If this is not true when you apply and when you land, you could get accused of misrepresentation at some point (lying on your application) and that could lose you your PR. Immigration can however not see into your head to see what your intentions are or were when you applied and landed so you should at least stay for enough time so that it doesn't look like you were already planning to leave when you landed. How much time is up to you but consider that if you leave a week after landing, it will be clear to anybody who ever looks into your case that you were not planning on staying in SK when you landed. However, if you leave after 2 months, you could say that you tried to find a job in SK but were unsuccessful and it would be harder for immigration to prove, should they want to, that you landed with the intention of leaving.
When you get your PR, SINP will ask to sign an agreement in which you will live in SK two years. In fact, you can go to the other province, but you may have a problem when you want to re-new your PR, or apply your citizenship in four years later. In addition, if you find a well-paid job other province, they may require you about police check. You will see the problem here. Many you guy want to use SNIP as back door to immigrate to Canada. It is good. But every coin has two sides.

rakshiv

Dec 19, 2015
I need help.
I have Total 11 Years Experience
in which first 6 Years are in NOC Code 2171 (2009-02 till date)
and rest 5 years were in NOC Code 2173 (2003 till 2009-01)
Please suggest will I need to provide Licencse Certificate for Past 5 years which were in NOC Code 2173 in SINP Application

My Intended NOC Code where I will apply will be NOC when I land in SK and work there.

What will be my total Points in Terms of Education based on above scenario??

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
Hi. As far as I know, your brother can not sponsor you. (you can be sponsored if you are 18 or less, orphaned and single). You must apply independently but having him as your brother will give you 20pts (great help) in the SINP assessment grid. My brother is also now a Canadian Citizen and all he did to help me go to Canada is to send me the supporting docs I needed to prove our relationship.(please somebody may correct me if i am wrong.)

You should apply as International Skilled Worker like i do. Hope it helps.
Hi,
First of all, thanks Limejuice for your detailed reply and your time. Allow me to wish you best of luck in your immigration case! :)

Well, i got your point and planning to apply in occupation in demand. As you have applied already, please guide me...!

1) Which federal forms i have to fill. When and where to submit them?

2) I have heard that 550 Canadian Dollars fee is to be deposited. Where to deposit this fee, in a bank account or bank draft would work? If this is to be deposited in a bank account, please let me know the bank account number?

3)I am confused about what would be the procedure in fee deposit? Will this fee be deposited when the application is being sent online or i have to pay this fee afterwards?

4) After signing my all forms including federal forms and scanning them, do i need make their separate folders like educational certificates in one folder and the ID card, Birth certificate and passport etc in the other folder?

5) Should i zip all the files and send the files in .zip or .rar format?

Please share your experience as you have applied already! :)

Thanks again!
Best regards! :)

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakshiv said:
I need help.
I have Total 11 Years Experience
and rest 5 years were in NOC Code 2173 (2003 till 2009-01)
Please suggest will I need to provide Licencse Certificate for Past 5 years which were in NOC Code 2173 in SINP Application

My Intended NOC Code where I will apply will be NOC when I land in SK and work there.

What will be my total Points in Terms of Education based on above scenario??
nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

well, if i would be at your place, i would prefer to apply in a NOC in which Licence is not required. I think 2171 does not require licence. You have more experience in that, so i think you should go for that..!

Your application points cannot be calculated according to SINP bcoz you have not mentioned your complete education, IETLS, and relations with SK.

Hope you got the answer!
Regards! :)

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, if i would be at your place, i would prefer to apply in a NOC in which Licence is not required. I think 2171 does not require licence. You have more experience in that, so i think you should go for that..!

Your application points cannot be calculated according to SINP bcoz you have not mentioned your complete education, IETLS, and relations with SK.

Hope you got the answer!
Regards! :)

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wagner__ said:
I am not able to answer all of your questions, but let me try some of them.

1. I do not know. If I were you, I would send an email to SK asking about the procedure. I did it a few times before apply.
2. Have you tried comma? Try other ways to show that period, but if nothing works, other way to do that is to declare 3 years, and then explain that situation in a letter attached to your application. I attached a letter in my application explaining a few points.
3. I think you should mention according your degree. But, if there is other documents that show 2.5 years, explain your situation in that letter that I told you too.
4. Yes, you can sing-up.
5. Yes, you must. I have never gonna abroad too. If you do not attached that document or any other document required you may be refused.

Have a great day ;)
Hi,

First of all, thanks Wagner for your detailed reply and your time! I am feeling really obliged! :)

Can you please guide me on the following things...!

2) I have heard that 550 Canadian Dollars fee is to be deposited. Where to deposit this fee, in a bank account or bank draft would work? If this is to be deposited in a bank account, please let me know the bank account number?

3)I am confused about what would be the procedure in fee deposit? Will this fee be deposited when the application is being sent online or i have to pay this fee afterwards?

4) After signing my all forms including federal forms and scanning them, do i need make their separate folders like educational certificates in one folder and the ID card, Birth certificate and passport etc in the other folder?

5) Should i zip all the files and send the files in .zip or .rar format to SINP?

Please share your experience as you have applied already!

Thanks again!

rakshiv

Dec 19, 2015
Thanks ashmilwaqas
My education is masters in computer application (m.c.a)
Wes also done and also got validation for same
Ielts score is L7 R 6 W6 S 7.5 ielts is fine
Have 3 years canadiN experience as well rest is fine
Only confused regarding this noc experience
Plz suggest if i will use first 6 years in noc 2171
And rest other 4 years in noc 2173
Do i have to provide license or certificate for same as noc 2173 needed license

Please suggest

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakshiv said:
Thanks ashmilwaqas
My education is masters in computer application (m.c.a)
Wes also done and also got validation for same
Ielts score is L7 R 6 W6 S 7.5 ielts is fine
Have 3 years canadiN experience as well rest is fine
Only confused regarding this noc experience
Plz suggest if i will use first 6 years in noc 2171
And rest other 4 years in noc 2173
Do i have to provide license or certificate for same as noc 2173 needed license

Please suggest
welcome Rakshiv,

Master's degree = 23
Ur IELTS = CLB7= 18
Exp (5)Years = 10
Age(35 - 45) = 10 (Age is not given by you, add your age points).
Total Points = 61

In 2171, you need no licencing, but in 2173(Software Engineering) you need licencing from Canadian Engineering Society(If i am not wrong). Therefore i said in my last comment that i would prefer to apply in
a profession in which licencing is not required but make sure that your 2171(Network Engineering) experience certificate is verifiable as you have shifted to 2173(Software Engineering).

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
ashmilwaqas said:
Hi,
First of all, thanks Limejuice for your detailed reply and your time. Allow me to wish you best of luck in your immigration case! :)

Well, i got your point and planning to apply in occupation in demand. As you have applied already, please guide me...!

5) Should i zip all the files and send the files in .zip or .rar format?

Please share your experience as you have applied already! :)

Thanks again!
You are welcome and thank you. I wish you the same. :)
Actually, I will be applying this January 2016 thru SINP EE. I am not yet that experienced with PNP and immigration process. :D
Let's wait for others who may know your other concerns. (please help...)
For the federal forms you need to fill up, you may check this SINP site: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand.
The file format that is usually used is .pdf...
That is all I know for now.
Good luck! :)

Explorers

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
hi guys. can anybody comment on that:
In the GENERIC APPLICATION FORM in the question 2 - do I put PROVINCIAL NOMINEE or SKILLED WORKER?

THANKS!

rakshiv

Dec 19, 2015
Hi Ashmilwaqas,

For past experience (Like I have from 2004 to 2009) too did SINP need licencing from Canadian Engineering Society (NOC 2173).

I am not sure about this because this is my past experience. Only I am claiming points for this.

Thanks

rakshiv

Dec 19, 2015
Can anyone please guide me for this?

Only Ashmilwaqas replied so need second opinion too to make sure when i will submit my application it will not be an issue.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Explorers said:
hi guys. can anybody comment on that:
In the GENERIC APPLICATION FORM in the question 2 - do I put PROVINCIAL NOMINEE or SKILLED WORKER?

THANKS!
I asked the same question in this thread. There were two people who used either and both got nominated. You can choose whatever you want.
Even though this is a provincial nominee program, I will put SKILLED WORKER in my application as the name of the program is International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.

In fact, I think it doesn't really matters because of the mentioned above.

rakshiv said:
Hi Ashmilwaqas,

For past experience (Like I have from 2004 to 2009) too did SINP need licencing from Canadian Engineering Society (NOC 2173).

I am not sure about this because this is my past experience. Only I am claiming points for this.

Thanks
As far as I know, you can only claim points for the work experience of the NOC you are applying for. So if you choose to apply under 2173, you will need to be licensed, and more over, you will get less points as your work experience more than 5 years ago during the last 10 years.

rakshiv said:
Can anyone please guide me for this?

Only Ashmilwaqas replied so need second opinion too to make sure when i will submit my application it will not be an issue.
Ashmilwaqas is right. You should better apply under NOC 2171.
First of all, you will get the highest points for your work experience (2173 won't give you enough to even be able to pass through the minimal requirement in points)
Secondly, 2171 is not regulated, because obtaining a licence for 2173 is a hard process that might take a long time.

Hense, why do you need to go the hardest way if you have the easiest?

Please, be sure that your recent work experience:
matches the duties and responsibilities represented in your reference letter(s).

rakshiv

Dec 19, 2015
Thnks all. I got now my answer..
My All roles and responsibilities matches with 2171 for period (2004 till date)
Only issue was Designation where it was matching with 2173 (period 2004 till 2009)

I hope I selected the right nOC as 2171 in SINP application

If any issue here please suggets