SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Dear Trennis,

Actually it is more than close to 5 years and I am still on job which could be considered 5 years........so securing 10. But rest I don;t know :(

I applied already....... and claim points without hiding anything........let's see what results come! Do you think they can bar my application?

BTW, my status in OASIS is application received but I yet to receive any confirmation over email. Is this normal? Last time I received as soon as I submitted my application.
I read a lot of posts over here stating that they might not send a confirmation email for a long time after your application.
Maybe your were lucky that time to get it right away ;)

But you applied having 58 points, right? Unfortunately, they will reject it.

So that's a good news that you will get your 5 years experience soon.
In this case you can improve just your IELTS scores to be eligible.

Nov 24, 2015
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, in the PoF they will accept donation from parents?
If yes, I need a letter from who donated?

For example:
In October my bank account was $ 5000
In November my bank account was $ 8000
In December, I received a donation and now my account is $ 14000 (the minimum required to immigrate)

I don't know if they will accept that I only have enough money in the last month and came from a donation

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,
I have more than 5 years of experience in Software engineering (software development).
All my experience certificates mention 'Software Engineer'.

Software engineering is a regulated occupation in Canada. Do I need to obtain license / certification before applying for nomination program?
I have worked all along in software development and would be searching jobs in software development only.

Is there difference between 2173 (Software Engineers and Designers ) and 2174 (Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers).
2173 requires license while 2174 doesn't.
Can I apply under 2174 without the need of license, where my experience certificate shows me software engineer?

Nov 24, 2015
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motocheck said:
Hi friends.. after getting SINP nomination and PR ..can we change state and move to Ontario..pls help
There is no stipulation for how many months you should stay in SK

I would recommend staying for a little more than 6 months because it means you get health care in SK and you fulfill staying your 6 months in a year to be eligible for it so you don't risk getting accused of health care fraud if you use your health care and leave without spending 6 months. Otherwise, you can leave earlier but then you should not use your health card and preferably not even apply for one.

Even though there is no law, you signed a document stating that you intend to settle in SK. If this is not true when you apply and when you land, you could get accused of misrepresentation at some point (lying on your application) and that could lose you your PR. Immigration can however not see into your head to see what your intentions are or were when you applied and landed so you should at least stay for enough time so that it doesn't look like you were already planning to leave when you landed. How much time is up to you but consider that if you leave a week after landing, it will be clear to anybody who ever looks into your case that you were not planning on staying in SK when you landed. However, if you leave after 2 months, you could say that you tried to find a job in SK but were unsuccessful and it would be harder for immigration to prove, should they want to, that you landed with the intention of leaving.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Thanks Captain.. how is Ssaskatchewan for Software jobs.. my CRS score is just 378 and am having a tough time to get CLB 9.. seems like ontario is ruled out.. saskatchewan is my last hope.. is it good for softawre job ?.. thanks once again..

Regards,
Austin

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
plz add my number in whatsapp sinp occupation in demand group,the number is +8801951454558

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Truly very informative posts even i read its 12 pages to get my confusion removed. But still, I 've some simple questions about preparing my application for Jan 2016. Please share your expertise with me by answering the following questions.

1) How to file my application under family referral(Sponsor) as my real bro is Canadian citizen and has been living in Saskatchewan for 5 years. I fall in Occupation In Demand List too. Would i have to apply under OID category despite having family sponsor?

2) I did my M.sc. (Computer Sciences) in 3.5 years and my M.sc. degree mentions 3.5 years of full time study. But in the form 5669E Schedule A (Background/ Declaration), in education years, how should i mention it because we cannot type numbers with points in years fields?

3) My total time of M.sc. which university said at the time of my admission was 2.5 years but i passed my M.sc. one year late. I passed it in 3.5 years. My degree mentions that i have passed it in 3.5 years. I am confused that in my post secondary education field, how many years of M.sc. i should mention(According to the degree) 3.5 years or 2.5 years?

4) Can i register or open my account to sinp right now? As u know, Jan 2016 applications intake is not announced yet.

5) I have not gone abroad in my life. Do i need to submit form 5562E(Supplementary Information: Your travel)?

Please help!
Awaiting for your reply anxiously!
Thanks! :)

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
System does not let me save "Personal history" and "work History". I am updating forms after i got ITA yesterday. Any idea what could be the reason?? i have everything filled but it still does not let me save

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashmilwaqas said:
Hi All,

Truly very informative posts even i read its 12 pages to get my confusion removed. But still, I 've some simple questions about preparing my application for Jan 2016. Please share your expertise with me by answering the following questions.

1) How to file my application under family referral(Sponsor) as my real bro is Canadian citizen and has been living in Saskatchewan for 5 years. I fall in Occupation In Demand List too. Would i have to apply under OID category despite having family sponsor?

2) I did my M.sc. (Computer Sciences) in 3.5 years and my M.sc. degree mentions 3.5 years of full time study. But in the form 5669E Schedule A (Background/ Declaration), in education years, how should i mention it because we cannot type numbers with points in years fields?

3) My total time of M.sc. which university said at the time of my admission was 2.5 years but i passed my M.sc. one year late. I passed it in 3.5 years. My degree mentions that i have passed it in 3.5 years. I am confused that in my post secondary education field, how many years of M.sc. i should mention(According to the degree) 3.5 years or 2.5 years?

4) Can i register or open my account to sinp right now? As u know, Jan 2016 applications intake is not announced yet.

5) I have not gone abroad in my life. Do i need to submit form 5562E(Supplementary Information: Your travel)?

Please help!
Awaiting for your reply anxiously!
Thanks! :)
I am not able to answer all of your questions, but let me try some of them.

1. I do not know. If I were you, I would send an email to SK asking about the procedure. I did it a few times before apply.
2. Have you tried comma? Try other ways to show that period, but if nothing works, other way to do that is to declare 3 years, and then explain that situation in a letter attached to your application. I attached a letter in my application explaining a few points.
3. I think you should mention according your degree. But, if there is other documents that show 2.5 years, explain your situation in that letter that I told you too.
4. Yes, you can sing-up.
5. Yes, you must. I have never gonna abroad too. If you do not attached that document or any other document required you may be refused.

Have a great day ;)