Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Trennis said:
Yeah, I know how to convert it.
I meant if I want to know whether I have enough (not less than 60) points in order to be able to apply.

For instance: Let's pretend these IELTS scores L: 7, R: 7, W:6, S:6
If I apply for CIC EE, it says that I will get these CLB scores: L:7, R:9, W:7, S:7
So I'll get 16+16+16+29 = 77, and here I know how it is calculated and know exactly what marks for EE I'll get.

How to know what marks I'll get according to this table?
CLB 8 and higher 20
CLB 7 18
CLB 6 16
CLB 5 14

Do I need to calculate my average or take my minimal CLB score per ability?

I hope I din't make you confused with my explanation ;D
I get you. For those scores, your CLB is 7. So you get points for CLB 7
From the calculator, seems they use your lowest CLB

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

I submitted Proof of my settlement fund as Bank Statement for myself and my spouse. But didn't provide Bank Certificate. Is this mandatory.

Secondly, I believe the ECA report only applicable for Principal Applicant, not for spouse. Right?

Thanks for your suggestions.

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. That's a bad news for me if it is CLB 5. So it will be count the lowest one? That's not a fair marking process.

I have another TRF

L6, R 5.5, W 6.5, S 7,

Would it be better than L6.5, R6.5, W5, S7.5

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI

I'm new to this thread.

What are the chances of getting IT jobs(NOC 2171,2173 and 2174) in saskatchewan.
Does saskatchewan has IT job market?

As far as i know saskatchewan is known to mining and oil business streams.

Please help me on this.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

I submitted Proof of my settlement fund as Bank Statement for myself and my spouse. But didn't provide Bank Certificate. Is this mandatory.
Not Mandatory,
But you can call it a luxury.

Secondly, I believe the ECA report only applicable for Principal Applicant, not for spouse. Right?
That's Right

Thanks for your suggestions.

streetsmartgirl

Nov 23, 2015
talktoudaykumar said:
HI

I'm new to this thread.

What are the chances of getting IT jobs(NOC 2171,2173 and 2174) in saskatchewan.
Does saskatchewan has IT job market?

As far as i know saskatchewan is known to mining and oil business streams.

Please help me on this.

Hi,

We have friends in Saskatchewan who are IT professionals and are currently working there as IT consultants. They say there's not much competition in terms of IT jobs there compared to other cities in Canada.

Besides, SINP lists NOC 2171 as an in-demand occupation it just means that they need more people with this skill.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
streetsmartgirl said:
Hi,

We have friends in Saskatchewan who are IT professionals and are currently working there as IT consultants. They say there's not much competition in terms of IT jobs there compared to other cities in Canada.

Besides, SINP lists NOC 2171 as an in-demand occupation it just means that they need more people with this skill.
Hi

Thank you for clarifying it. I think SINP cap has reached now. We have to wait for 2016 JAN program. Correct me if i'm wrong.

engineer76

Dec 9, 2015
I applied for SNIP, they sent be response stating that following documents are missing. My NOC 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer).

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds. = What documents required for to prove this ???

I read in on of the threads, that you change this Mechanical engineer ( Regulated) to Mechanical technician ( Not Regulated).

Does this effect you in any way?

after being assessed and getting ECA as Mechanical Engineer, is it possible to be Mechanical Technician?

Thanks

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer76 said:
I applied for SNIP, they sent be response stating that following documents are missing. My NOC 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer).

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds. = What documents required for to prove this ???

I read in on of the threads, that you change this Mechanical engineer ( Regulated) to Mechanical technician ( Not Regulated).

Does this effect you in any way?

after being assessed and getting ECA as Mechanical Engineer, is it possible to be Mechanical Technician?

Thanks
The proof of settlement funds is your bank statement, showing enough amount of money you have. Did you attach it while submitting?

You can apply for Mechanical Technician if only your duties at current/previous jobs match NOC description. ECA evaluation just shows the equivalent level of your education in Canada. It doesn't mean you have to work in exact occupation as it's written in your diploma.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer76 said:
Thanks for the reply, but now they closed my application and asked to submit, if quota is available.
Yes, you have to wait.
However, at the same time, even though you decide to change your NOC, I don't know how you will deal with the fact that you have already provided your reference letters from your employer(s).

It is possible to change NOC if you chose the wrong by mistake. For instance, if your NOC according to your duties shown in a reference letter fall under 2232, but you chose 2132, so that's OK to change it to 2232.

But if the reference letters you have already provided clearly shows that you fall under NOC 2132, I would not recommend to take new reference letters with corrected information about your duties.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer76 said:
What about the have liceseing option? you have information or know the procedure?
Please, follow this link:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/is-my-occupation-regulated/

Are you sure that your duties in reference letters show your NOC as Mechanical Engineer, and there are not chances to consider it as Mechanical Technician?

If you find this kind of possibility, you can try to apply for 2232.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Trennis said:
Please, follow this link:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/is-my-occupation-regulated/

Are you sure that your duties in reference letters show your NOC as Mechanical Engineer, and there are not chances to consider it as Mechanical Technician?

If you find this kind of possibility, you can try to apply for 2232.
Just to add to this. The two NOC's (2132 & 2232) job descriptions are very similar. I would advise to check the reference letters if they can be used for NOC 2232, or obtain new ones.
Licensing from outside Canada is usually tedious from what people have reported. The other thing is that almost every job role can be in more than 1 NOC. So why not just go for the one that doesn't require Licensing?