20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.
Hi nick,
Thanks for this insightful information.

Please I have some concerns,
Firstly, can I merge my pension fund fund together with funds in my current account?
Secondly, I have been working with a particular company on a full time basis and also consulting for another company on a part time basis , both for 8 years simultaneously,
Kindly advise how I can incorporate this as my work experience for SINP OID

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
nickarter84 said:

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

7. Marriage Certificate

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

Hi nick,

Firstly, can I merge my pension fund fund together with funds in my current account?
Secondly, I have been working with a particular company on a full time basis and also consulting for another company on a part time basis , both for 8 years simultaneously,

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
nickarter84 said:

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

7. Marriage Certificate

Settlement Plan:

Hi nick,

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
Dear ALL

Can someone clarify following if someone applying for SINP under occupation in demand.
1. If someone has experience in two occupations and both mentioned under "occupation in demand" list will he or she will get points for both Job experience or only for one.
2. If one of the experience is related to education but other is not related to education will he or she still get points for both experience OR only for that experience which is related to his education.
Thanks

krmnt

Jan 30, 2015
nickarter84 your post is very helpful, i'd like to thanks you so much for this. :D
have some clarification though. ;D

nickarter84 said:

-just a scan of diploma and transcript of records, right?

4. ECA Report

-ECA report from WES or other ECA is need for SINP?
-i didnt find any page from SINP that WES ECA is required. please clarify. thanks :)
-if ECA is not needed. who can? how can i know if im 20points or 15points for education (im a graduate of bachelor of science in information technology and it a 4years course)

5. IELTS TRF

7. Marriage Certificate

-is this the certificate of employment that has company letterhead,inclusive dates,duties(that matches the job description of your NOC), contact info and signed by supervisor? (just supervisor will be fine right?)
i'd like to thank you in advance for your reply. :-*

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Jules82 said:
Hi nick,

If you are talking about "Provident Funds" then
Yes, you can.

The funds must be available and transferable;and unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Since it can be withdrawn and transfer from PF, MF, ULIP etc at anytime by request or resign & it will be transferred to your individual account as soon as you leave the organization.

However, I would suggest you to send your query to immigration@gov.sk.ca for more confirmation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=393&t=29

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
harsh76 said:
Hi friends

I do not have passport of my kids , do I apply without them ?

Harsh

In my opinion, you must provide the passport and Birth Certificates of your kids.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Sukhvinder 334 said:
Dear ALL

Can someone clarify following if someone applying for SINP under occupation in demand.
1. If someone has experience in two occupations and both mentioned under "occupation in demand" list will he or she will get points for both Job experience or only for one.

You can select one Occupation (NOC Code) which have more experience, or what do u intend to continue.

2. If one of the experience is related to education but other is not related to education will he or she still get points for both experience OR only for that experience which is related to his education.

You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:
 At least one year of paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
OR
 At least two years of paid work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years;
OR
 At least 12 months of paid skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry (Page#09)

Thanks

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
nickarter84 said:

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

7. Marriage Certificate

Settlement Plan:

Hi nick,

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
nickarter84 said:

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

7. Marriage Certificate

Settlement Plan:

[/Hi nick,

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
krmnt said:
nickarter84 your post is very helpful, i'd like to thanks you so much for this. :D
have some clarification though. ;D

i'd like to thank you in advance for your reply. :-*
-Just a scan of diploma and transcript of records, right?
Yes.

-ECA report from WES or other ECA is need for SINP?
Either WES, CES or IQAS etc.

I didnt find any page from SINP that WES ECA is required. please clarify. thanks Smiley
You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable).
Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

However, ECA is only required for Express Entry Stream, its not really required for Occupation-in-Demand Stream.

- Is this the certificate of employment that has company letterhead,inclusive dates,duties(that matches the job description of your NOC), contact info and signed by supervisor? (just supervisor will be fine right?)

Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book or other official government documents.

Each letter should indicate the following:
•your job position and dates of employment;
•your main duties/responsibilities;
•the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
•the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand (Page#09)

krmnt

Jan 30, 2015
Thanks nickarter84!! :p :p :p
what i was referring to is SINP-OID, yea it doesn't required ECA. Now its clear. I really appreciate it :D:D:D

brother nickarter84, if you don't mind. can i have a sample of your certificate of emplyoment? my email is kermint4@gmail.com. thanks. hehehe ;D

lastly. after the "preparation guide of nickarte84" we are ready to register in SINP online? right? :-*

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Sukhvinder 334 said:
Dear ALL
Thanks
1. You have to choose a primary NOC. This is what you will get points for and be assessed against. Not both

I think both questions have been answered with my response

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
krmnt said:
Thanks nickarter84!! :p :p :p
what i was referring to is SINP-OID, yea it doesn't required ECA. Now its clear. I really appreciate it :D:D:D

brother nickarter84, if you don't mind. can i have a sample of your certificate of emplyoment? my email is kermint4@gmail.com. thanks. hehehe ;D

lastly. after the "preparation guide of nickarte84" we are ready to register in SINP online? right? :-*
I will copy paste my employment certificate here after few hours

Lol, yeah hopefully 80%