+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

krmnt

Jan 30, 2015
Re: JOB REFERENCE LETTER SAMPLE

nickarter84 said:
Dated: 10/06/2015

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that XYZ, a ABC National, has been working Full time (50 hours per week) at XYZ COMPANY on the post of JOB TITLE from ___________ to date. During his service, he has been carrying out the following duties:

1. Duty - 1
2. Duty – 2
3. Duty - 3
4. Duty - 4
5. Duty - 5
6. Duty - 6
7. Duty - 7
8. Duty - 8

His monthly income is $000000/- (approx.) which becomes more than $00000000 Annually.

-ill contact my supervisor then ask him to sign my certificate of employement in this format.

Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi Nick,

I just got a reply from sinp yesterday and they said to claim points under Diploma 2 years which would give 15 points only :( They would have misunderstood the question or have become more strict now.

Do you know of anyone in the forums who's had this same situation but was able to claim 20 points just for a sigh of relief?

15 points would not give him the total 60 points he needed for SINP.

Thanks
-hi Iriscidiscent77, question. the ECA report that you have is it from WES?
-Also you email SINP thru what email address?

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
Can I fill the application in advance in the online tool, upload all necessary documents and forms, and submit the application when SINP will reopen in new year?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
balkaran said:
Can I fill the application in advance in the online tool, upload all necessary documents and forms, and submit the application when SINP will reopen in new year?
You can upload, but all the federal forms must by freshly signed and dated.

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Hi nickarter84,

I appreciate that you have been helping the masses, and i wish that you get through in your all endeavors.
I would like to know whether would there be any other documents required to be uploaded beside those you mentioned?

Also, where these documents will exactly be uploaded in OASIS ?
Am I correct to believe that these should be uploaded in the respective heads i.e. uploading educational documents in Step 11 "Education Section", similarly, Scanned copies of PP and Birth Certificates will be uploaded in the respective heads?

Furthermore, where would federal forms be uploaded ?

Thank you in advance.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Re: JOB REFERENCE LETTER SAMPLE

krmnt said:
-thanks for this nickarter84!!! :D
-ill contact my supervisor then ask him to sign my certificate of employement in this format.

-hi Iriscidiscent77, question. the ECA report that you have is it from WES?
-Also you email SINP thru what email address?
Yes from WES. I emailed using the email addresses mentioned in their application guide pdf

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Guybrush said:
Hi nickarter84,

I appreciate that you have been helping the masses, and i wish that you get through in your all endeavors.
I would like to know whether would there be any other documents required to be uploaded beside those you mentioned?

Also, where these documents will exactly be uploaded in OASIS ?
Am I correct to believe that these should be uploaded in the respective heads i.e. uploading educational documents in Step 11 "Education Section", similarly, Scanned copies of PP and Birth Certificates will be uploaded in the respective heads?

Exactly you have to upload in the respective screens,
On the left side of the Screen, there would be a popup ICON, Just upload there.

Furthermore, where would federal forms be uploaded ?

After Complete One set of Screens,
System will prompt you to go to the other set of Screens,
You have to upload Federal Forms there in the respective screens.

Thank you in advance.

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
Hey Nick! I hope you are fine. I believe you will be able to help me out with some information. My employer has got the job approved a week ago and submitted my name and birth date. Still haven't received any approval from govt... they shall issue another letter mentioning my name isn't it?

Also how long it takes to get the nomination, could you please tell?

Thanks. :)

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Nick, thanks for helping us on the preparation.

I have some questions.

Do we need to print out IMM0008 and sign after verification? Because they say on CIC website: Do not print out and sign. You will do it electronically. Is it true for SINP too?

IMM0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee
What should I put in "Which provincial government has nominated you" and
"Provincial stream category" fields? Do I need to put just N/A as I have not been nominated yet?

If we upload documents, do we need to enclose Diploma and it's translation in one PDF file, for instance?

Do we need to upload a copy of the current passport, or do we have to upload expired pass along with the current one?

Thank you.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Trennis said:
Hey Nick, thanks for helping us on the preparation.

I have some questions.

Do we need to print out IMM0008 and sign after verification? Because they say on CIC website: Do not print out and sign. You will do it electronically. Is it true for SINP too?

IMM0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee
What should I put in "Which provincial government has nominated you" and
"Provincial stream category" fields? Do I need to put just N/A as I have not been nominated yet?

If we upload documents, do we need to enclose Diploma and it's translation in one PDF file, for instance?

Do we need to upload a copy of the current passport, or do we have to upload expired pass along with the current one?

Thank you.
You can fill IMM0008 on the computer, then print and sign
Which province nominated you - N/A
Provincial Stream - N/A
When uploading documents for SINP you can do either way they give multiple slots - CIC usually only gives 1 slot
For SINP upload current passport
Good luck

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
You can fill IMM0008 on the computer, then print and sign
Which province nominated you - N/A
Provincial Stream - EE or OID
When uploading documents for SINP you can do either way they give multiple slots - CIC usually only gives 1 slot
For SINP upload current passport
Good luck
Thank you so much!

Ouh...and as we print them out and scan. When I complete the form on my PC, there are fields that become empty as I can't type anything in. (a second citizenship or fax number,for instance) Is it possible to leave them blank?

anna.visa

Nov 14, 2015
nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Repor

5. IELTS TRF

6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.
please advise me about settlement plan .I answered all the questions asked in Living in Canada.but the next step is about my eligilibility, if I am eligible to apply or not?I think is for EE applicants who should get 67 points to apply ? Is that true?could you please put a sample of settlement plan here?
Thanks a lot for your reply,

can4us

Dec 5, 2015
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and have a question.

I got Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Master's degree in Telecom. Now I am holding a managerial position and the tasks I manage match with NOC 2241 - Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians. Can I apply with NOC 2241 if I have related Bachelor's degree and Master's degree?

Many thanks.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone guide me if the secondary school leaving certificate would be accepted as Birth Proof for SINP, atleast for the people born before 1980 in India?

A response would be highly appreciated please..

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
I have two queries here. Experts pls help:-

1. Apart from 'Occupation in demand' is there any other way of applying to SINP?. Asking my NOC is not listed in it.

2. The required funds are not available in my bank account currently. But we can arrange it in 7-10 days since fixed deposits and other funds have to be broken. So can we do that only after receiving the nomination or do they have to be kept ready beforehand itself.

Please help experienced folks.