+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ashuindian said:
Yes I am serious, want to help u. U r looking very tense. And second option is, I can provide u contact information of Saskatchewan based consultant, he is very laborious, honest, intelligent person. U will contact him and send your query to him. He would suggest I the best way.
So let me know your views.
Thx bro for being helpful. Please provide me his contact, to approach the minister will be my last option. It's better get an advice if possible. Appreciate your help.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
babshah76 said:
Thx bro for being helpful. Please provide me his contact, to approach the minister will be my last option. It's better get an advice if possible. Appreciate your help.
Hello babshah hru? .. i m also waiting my 2nd review decision since 2015. i m also January OID applicant of January. i have strong close relative connection with Saskatchewan. why you reject case in 1st review ? i was rejected due to license issue.
and when applied for 2nd review ? i have applied on 29th May-2015 ... and still waiting their decision. My NOC is 1111 which is also delisted now. Kindly give answere?

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
If you have submitted another SINP application being elligible for a non-licensed profession from amongst the list of OID, I would advise to withdraw your request for 2nd review for the May 2015 application, and let your new application continue to be processed.

Mar 15, 2016
jasvir89khattra said:
Hi experts,

we have got nomination from SINP in October 2016. At that time, we have applied with old passports but now we renew our passports. so my query is whether we need to update this information to SINP office and wait for New revise Nomination or apply with current nomination to CIC?

waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Anyone here with same situation before????? :-[

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
Hello,

I got following missing document letter from SINP. Do let me know which documents I should submit to support SINP letter.

To meet the criteria of the International Skilled Worker Occupation In‐Demand Sub‐Category you must have at least one year of experience in an occupation, which is related to your completed post‐secondary education, and is in‐demand in Saskatchewan, in the past ten years. Six years work experience was claimed within the last 10 years in the intended occupation (2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants) provide reference letters, which include job duties, to evidence this experience.

Please help me.

Thanks.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
lakho84 said:
Hello,

I got following missing document letter from SINP. Do let me know which documents I should submit to support SINP letter.

To meet the criteria of the International Skilled Worker Occupation In‐Demand Sub‐Category you must have at least one year of experience in an occupation, which is related to your completed post‐secondary education, and is in‐demand in Saskatchewan, in the past ten years. Six years work experience was claimed within the last 10 years in the intended occupation (2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants) provide reference letters, which include job duties, to evidence this experience.

Please help me.

Thanks.
The reference letters you provided did not convince them. So they are asking you to provide proper reference letters... These letters should prove that you have worked during the past 6 years in 2171 or any other NOC which is in the OID list.. Also you should have one year of experience in the field of your Education,

abdo_85

Jun 7, 2012
Dear friends,

I need your experience with SINP OID ,

I have just applied yesterday before in OID 4th Jan 2017, my application in received status,

My inquiry is :
I have applied 3 years work experience in 2171 starting from Jan 2014 till now, and before that experience was related to noc 2174 , Should I deserve experience points for the 2174 noc which is not listed in OID list.
Am I eligible or not !!
If not, what do you recommends for me, cancel this application before being processed.

Regards,

Go2Ca

Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan, 2017
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
14 mar, 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
abdo_85 said:
Dear friends,

I have just applied yesterday before in OID 4th Jan 2017, my application in received status,

My inquiry is :
I have applied 3 years work experience in 2171 starting from Jan 2014 till now, and before that experience was related to noc 2174 , Should I deserve experience points for the 2174 noc which is not listed in OID list.
Am I eligible or not !!
If not, what do you recommends for me, cancel this application before being processed.

Regards,
Hi abdo, according to my understanding you will get experience points for 2171 only. They will only take those NOC into consideration which are listed in OID list.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
abdo_85 said:
Dear friends,

My inquiry is :
Am I eligible or not !!

Regards,
What is your points position in Points Assessment Grid? Will u get 60 points without before 2014 experience? If not, immediately withdraw your application before processing and apply again with updated Experience Certificate according to 2171.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
anwaraziz123 said:
If you have submitted another SINP application being elligible for a non-licensed profession from amongst the list of OID, I would advise to withdraw your request for 2nd review for the May 2015 application, and let your new application continue to be processed.
No Noc is other listed for accountant after that.

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
Reply to the query of masim2014

Then you should wait for the 2nd review result, but unfortunately it will be in "negative" because the profession you applied for requires license, and perhaps you did/do not have the required license from the Saskatchewan licensing authority. I would further advise to look for the other profession from amongest the current In-demand list notified which requires the same qualification that you have, and have similar job duties as you did/ are doing; don't think your job title, but see the matching job duties.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
anwaraziz123 said:
Reply to the query of masim2014

Then you should wait for the 2nd review result, but unfortunately it will be in "negative" because the profession you applied for requires license, and perhaps you did/do not have the required license from the Saskatchewan licensing authority. I would further advise to look for the other profession from amongest the current In-demand list notified which requires the same qualification that you have, and have similar job duties as you did/ are doing; don't think your job title, but see the matching job duties."

Hello , let seee because its no possible to get license. but how federal skilliked worker programs allow those individuals for nomination who has accountant profession or those profession that need license ? i why only Provincial programs have issues for license ?

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
HI experts,
I am SINP OID applicant who got nominated on sep-25-2015.I have submitted my paper based application and got the medical request.I have done with medicals.

query:
1.I have paid RPRF fee along with visa fee for me and spouse while sending the paper based application.Now I received an email from Delhi immigration asking me to send scanned copies of passport and also note to pay the RPRF fee.As i already paid while sending the application.Shall i submit the payment receipt that shows that i paid the( Visa+RPRF) while replying to the mail.OR i really need to pay the RPRF fee now.

2.I have blessed with baby girl and got her passport and birth certificate .I planning to send email to delhi immigration.Is it mandatory to undergo medicals even for 2 months old baby-Birth place India?
Please reply me ASAP as I am nearing to 30 days dead line from the day i received Email to submit the passport,fee,changes in family.Let me know for any details required.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
jayakrishna said:
HI experts,
I am SINP OID applicant who got nominated on sep-25-2015.I have submitted my paper based application and got the medical request.I have done with medicals.

query:
1.I have paid RPRF fee along with visa fee for me and spouse while sending the paper based application.Now I received an email from Delhi immigration asking me to send scanned copies of passport and also note to pay the RPRF fee.As i already paid while sending the application.Shall i submit the payment receipt that shows that i paid the( Visa+RPRF) while replying to the mail.OR i really need to pay the RPRF fee now.

2.I have blessed with baby girl and got her passport and birth certificate .I planning to send email to delhi immigration.Is it mandatory to undergo medicals even for 2 months old baby-Birth place India?
Please reply me ASAP as I am nearing to 30 days dead line from the day i received Email to submit the passport,fee,changes in family.Let me know for any details required.
submit the payment receipt that shows that u paid the( Visa+RPRF)....Medicals required for baby

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jayakrishna said:
HI experts,

query:

1. Enclose the previous payment receipt. If u pay again then they will refund your previous amount through credit card inline which u used for payment. They are very particular about refund.
2. Inform cic through case specific Inquiry repeatedly and sinp through email. Cic tell u the procedure.