+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

INDSINP

Nov 24, 2016
ashuindian said:
Generally, within one month they send second email about file transfer. Yes, further processing will be completed by new delhi visa office. Better u remind them through Case Specific Inquiry.
Thanks. I hope they don't ask for any additional document and process the file quickly.. Do you how long is the current processing time? Iknow online it says 16 month but they process earlier than that.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
INDSINP said:
Thanks. I hope they don't ask for any additional document and process the file quickly.. Do you how long is the current processing time? Iknow online it says 16 month but they process earlier than that.
generally they don't ask. Maybe in one year after deliver file at Sydney.

aldrreg

Sep 27, 2016
Hi seniors,

I need your honest opinion, given these information am i eligible to apply for SINP-OID?

NOC - 2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologists
Age - 26
Education - Bachelors Mechanical Engineering
Experience - 5 yrs
IELTS S:7 L:7 W:6.5 R:5.5

Please help me do the computation, because base on my own result I got 60 pts which made me eligible.
But, still Im really in doubt. Please someone who knows this, please enlighten me.

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
Reply for Aldrreg's query:
Age (12-34 years) =12 points
Education (Bachelors Degree) =20
Experience (complete 5 years)=10
IELTS (CLB 6 due to R 5.5)=16
Total=58 points

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
I have applied under oid -sinp (paperbased)got the nomination and submitted the application to CIC.Now I got the medical request from local visa office,I am planning to book medicals for me and my spouse in coming week.

I blessed with babygirl on 11-11-2016.

Now I would like to get your support and expertise in helping me with the below queries

1.How do i inform about the new born to cic?
2.How do i inform about the new born to my local visa office (from where i got the medicals)
3.What are documents needed for new born before informing about the new born to local visa office/CIC?
4.shall i go ahead with my medicals, with out having any dependency on updating my family status(new born) to CIC/SINP/local visa office.

Let me know for any details required.

algar

Dec 14, 2016
Regarding proof of funds? Can we use the value of a real estate we are planning to sell as proof of funds?

Kumar P

Dec 1, 2015
Hai friends ..i need your advice..i am November 22 nd OID Applicant..I had got a mail from Saskatchewan Immigration dept.

Your term deposit was only put in place November 5, 2016. If
this was a renewal of a previous deposit, please provide
documentation of the previous deposit. If it was not a
renewal, please provide proof of the funds being in place
from August 22, 2016.

Actually, i had been maintain another account for last 1 year but on November 5, 2016 i with draw the amount & placed in my wife account, since she is the main applicant.

So, how i can give a convincing reply to them? Is it mandatory in same account we need to maintain the POF?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Kumar P said:
Hai friends ..i need your advice..i am November 22 nd OID Applicant..I had got a mail from Saskatchewan Immigration dept.

Your term deposit was only put in place November 5, 2016. If
this was a renewal of a previous deposit, please provide
documentation of the previous deposit. If it was not a
renewal, please provide proof of the funds being in place
from August 22, 2016.

Actually, i had been maintain another account for last 1 year but on November 5, 2016 i with draw the amount & placed in my wife account, since she is the main applicant.

So, how i can give a convincing reply to them? Is it mandatory in same account we need to maintain the POF?
Try to get bank manager's certificate on bank letterhead about clarify the actual position. They will consider the funds which in favor of you or spouse.

Kumar P

Dec 1, 2015
ashuindian said:
Try to get bank manager's certificate on bank letterhead about clarify the actual position. They will consider the funds which in favor of you or spouse.
Thank you ashu..i have one more doubt, i had withdrawn the amount from my account, then after 3 days i put in my wife account. So these 3 days if they check, both account is not having sufficient amount.. so because of this reason there is any chances for rejection?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Kumar P said:
Thank you ashu..i have one more doubt, i had withdrawn the amount from my account, then after 3 days i put in my wife account. So these 3 days if they check, both account is not having sufficient amount.. so because of this reason there is any chances for rejection?
yes, they have the right to reject. Write the language your certificate like, " Mr. So & so has maintained the amount RS. ..,..... From date ....... To ......... I.e. for ..... Months. He is the client of our bank and account number is ,......,.........

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Can some one please help me with the below queries.

jayakrishna said:
I have applied under oid -sinp (paperbased)got the nomination and submitted the application to CIC.Now I got the medical request from local visa office,I am planning to book medicals for me and my spouse in coming week.

Now I would like to get your support and expertise in helping me with the below queries

2.How do i inform about the new born to my local visa office (from where i got the medicals)
3.What are documents needed for new born before informing about the new born to local visa office/CIC?
4.shall i go ahead with my medicals, with out having any dependency on updating my family status(new born) to CIC/SINP/local visa office.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
jayakrishna said:

You should inform CIC just after the birth of ur baby girl. Now inform CIC about this immediately.
You do not need to inform your local visa office, CIC will inform itself and then u will receive MR for your new born
Send copy of Birth Certificate and Passport
Its better to ask about this to CIC via CSE

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
Hi....m new here... I applied in OID without job offer on 24 oct 2016, I hv masters in MBA from india nd 1 year pg diploma in hrm from British Columbia. . I worked as assistant professor for 3yrs in india and 1 year as retail manager in canada... all together I scored 76 points in sinp OID. .. whn I chckd my status , it says in process.... I wonder how long will it take to get decision.... morovr dey didn't ask NY document so far....

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Soni V said:
Hi....m new here... I applied in OID without job offer on 24 oct 2016, I hv masters in MBA from india nd 1 year pg diploma in hrm from British Columbia. . I worked as assistant professor for 3yrs in india and 1 year as retail manager in canada... all together I scored 76 points in sinp OID. .. whn I chckd my status , it says in process.... I wonder how long will it take to get decision.... morovr dey didn't ask NY document so far....
Are your POF, Job Reference letter, Educational related to intended Occupation related documents strong enough, these are the main elements for all mis happening.

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
ashuindian said:
Are your POF, Job Reference letter, Educational related to intended Occupation related documents strong enough, these are the main elements for all mis happening.
I submitted other documents.... what is job refrnc letter?