+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Go2Ca

Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan, 2017
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
14 mar, 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashuindian said:
Change according to NOC 2171 yourself. It is in the list. Or go for Morden Immigration.
thanks ashuindian.

Go2Ca

Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan, 2017
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
14 mar, 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If I go for 2171 then what would be the next step for me before SINP reopens, after WES and IELTS ? For proof of fund what document can I show for fixed deposit? And for other required documents, do i need to scan original copies or true copy?

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
I was filling Skilled Worker Pre Application form for SINP and there is a field " I have at least one year of work experience in:* " and any of the listed occupation are no where connected to my profile. My NOC code is 5243 - Theatre, fashion, exhibit and other creative designers. I am getting 68 points for my Education, age, language and work experience. And the field is mandatory to be filled. Is there any solution what can be done as I am not able to submit my application due to this reason. Please suggest.

Thanks in advanced.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Go2Ca said:
If I go for 2171 then what would be the next step for me before SINP reopens, after WES and IELTS ? For proof of fund what document can I show for fixed deposit? And for other required documents, do i need to scan original copies or true copy?
If you go for OID category, then WES is not necessary and IELTS normal bands can run. If you credit your money or FD today then you can submit Application after 2 March. Notarized true copies or original scanned both are acceptable.

Go2Ca

Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan, 2017
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
14 mar, 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashuindian said:
If you go for OID category, then WES is not necessary and IELTS normal bands can run. If you credit your money or FD today then you can submit Application after 2 March. Notarized true copies or original scanned both are acceptable.
Thanks ashuindian. My FD has sufficient amount since 1 year without any change. still I need to wait till march?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Go2Ca said:
Thanks ashuindian. My FD has sufficient amount since 1 year without any change. still I need to wait till march?
No, you can submit today (if intake opens)
Which category would you help about, OID or EE?
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand
Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Go2Ca

Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan, 2017
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
14 mar, 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashuindian said:

Thanks a lot ashuindian. I am planning for OID.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Go2Ca said:
ashuindian said:

Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Go2Ca said:
ashuindian said:

Just out of curiosity...why are you opting for OID when you have your WES done?

INDSINP

Nov 24, 2016
aliriyan said:
Only Have Scan copy of FBI USA PCC ...is it acceptable at CIC stage paper based application for SNIP-OID ???
CIC will not accept scan copy.. You will need to send original copy of PCC.

INDSINP

Nov 24, 2016
masim2014 said:
Dear. Anyone have any idea about license issues ?? i have applied in SINP OID 2nd Jan-2015 ... my SINP application case is rejected just because of license .even my close relative is in Saskatchewan . i have applied for 2nd review since May-2015 and still waiting decision from SINP. mY Noc is 1111 Regulated.
You will need a licence from Province of Saskatchewan in order to work in that particular occupation. Legally you will not be allowed to work or no employer will hire you without the licence that's why they rejected your application. Try to find out how to get the required licence for your NOC category job.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
INDSINP said:
You will need a licence from Province of Saskatchewan in order to work in that particular occupation. Legally you will not be allowed to work or no employer will hire you without the licence that's why they rejected your application. Try to find out how to get the required licence for your NOC category job.
SINP Knew that nobody get license from outside Canada. even regulatory authority of accountant also replied that first you have to come to canada for further studies mustgiven exams then after pass you are able to apply for license. authority also said Even director finance is also working without license . so thats why in my 2nd review i support these email and sent to SINP. by still in process since 2015 June.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
masim2014 said:
SINP Knew that nobody get license from outside Canada. even regulatory authority of accountant also replied that first you have to come to canada for further studies mustgiven exams then after pass you are able to apply for license. authority also said Even director finance is also working without license . so thats why in my 2nd review i support these email and sent to SINP. by still in process since 2015 June.
Oh yes. Why don't you go with Student Visa. Complete any one year course of accountancy and try for Immigration. Because u CAN'T change your NOC now, they have your previous records.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
ashuindian said:
Oh yes. Why don't you go with Student Visa. Complete any one year course of accountancy and try for Immigration. Because u CAN'T change your NOC now, they have your previous records.
which course ??? give me proper suggestion ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
masim2014 said:
which course ??? give me proper suggestion ?
Yes, License process is very tough. You can check NOC 1225