+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

noman.kabir

May 19, 2014
http://myimmitracker.com/sinp
Guys who are planning/applied for SINP can you please all register on myimmitracker.com/sinp - and enter your details and STATUS preparing application. This group is getting very full so we need to to determine who is applying and how fast the intake will be fulfilled.

noman.kabir

May 19, 2014
i was trying like hell from 31st Dec onwards and got success on 2nd Jan 2016 system accept my application but not update on official website

same i had communicated to my whatsapp group and lots of ppl there successfully submit their application

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
robsonmin said:
I research some users in this site and I think the timeline is about 4 - 6 months:

App. Filed.......: 10-06-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....: 05-10-2015
AOR Received.: 04-12-2015

In my case I submitted in 04.jan.2016 - I hope my nomination occurs in April and I want to move to Regina on September.
thanks for inputs.. but some people got the nomination in just one week ???

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
MaY BE THIS info help us for nomination ..

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Oluphemie said:
Hello guys,
I need help, hope I will get answers to my question.
I have been waiting since September 2015 for Saskatchewan International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand sub-category to reopen, and on 4th January 2016 it was reopened but within hours it reached its cap/limit of 500 new applications.

My question now is how do I get to know when is open for application? Any form of notification that is open?
Kindly help me.
What I observed this time is that the application are being submitted without updating the website ....therefore keep watching website is of no use....instead check this forum frequently...

My advise is that register urself on SINP OASIS, complete your application and upload required documents ....then you just need to click the submit button whenever ur required category will be opened.....

What I did was, complete my application in all respect and keep trying to submit it after every hour on 2nd Jan ...meanwhile i was also checking the posts on this forum ...... someone mentioned tht he has successfully submitted his appl without any announcement on the website....therefore i pressed the submitt button again and surprisingly my application was also submitted ....... again without any updates on SINP website.......

I have already received application received confirmation just after few hours of submission.

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello. friends as we all know that Saskatchewan government opened cases 3 4 times continuously in last 1 2 months. I have 362 Points in EE and for SINP I have 63 points. occupation noc 2174 (computer programmer). My each and every document was up to date and properly completed. I know their processing time for SINP nomination is 2.8 months. But some applicants who applied on same date got their nomination in only 10 15 days after applying. moreover, The Saskatchewan immigration government always open fresh 500 caps after every 15 20 days without giving any update about previous cases. everyone wo have applied for SINP international skilled worker is confused about his status. So all experienced candidate please the give your opinions on my case. that after giving me processing staus in only 9 10 days of applying why they are not giving any further update about my apllication.

Applying date- 5/12/2015

In process- 14/12/2015

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello. friends as we all know that Saskatchewan government opened cases 3 4 times continuously in last 1 2 months. I have 362 Points in EE and for SINP I have 63 points. occupation noc 2174 (computer programmer). My each and every document was up to date and properly completed. I know their processing time for SINP nomination is 2.8 months. But some applicants who applied on same date got their nomination in only 10 15 days after applying. moreover, The Saskatchewan immigration government always open fresh 500 caps after every 15 20 days without giving any update about previous cases. everyone wo have applied for SINP international skilled worker is confused about his status. So all experienced candidate please the give your opinions on my case that after giving me processing staus in only 9 10 days of applying why they are not giving any further update about my aplication. mail me the required info i have given my email below. its my humble request please please reply

Applying date- 5/12/2015 My email id - chahal.sp87@gmail.com

In process- 14/12/2015 contact number- +91 98156 54485

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
sp60 said:
hello. friends as we all know that Saskatchewan government opened cases 3 4 times continuously in last 1 2 months. I have 362 Points in EE and for SINP I have 63 points. occupation noc 2174 (computer programmer). My each and every document was up to date and properly completed. I know their processing time for SINP nomination is 2.8 months. But some applicants who applied on same date got their nomination in only 10 15 days after applying. moreover, The Saskatchewan immigration government always open fresh 500 caps after every 15 20 days without giving any update about previous cases. everyone wo have applied for SINP international skilled worker is confused about his status. So all experienced candidate please the give your opinions on my case that after giving me processing staus in only 9 10 days of applying why they are not giving any further update about my aplication. mail me the required info i have given my email below. its my humble request please please reply

Applying date- 5/12/2015 My email id - chahal.sp87@gmail.com

In process- 14/12/2015 contact number- +91 98156 54485

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63
Please don't do multiple postings here and on other threads. People get confused. Read SINP EE guidance and application processing time for further detail. You only applied a month ago, here are some people who have been waiting for several months and up to 1 year in some cases. So be patient and also try to avoid giving your personal information publicly.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
batoolkhan said:
What I observed this time is that the application are being submitted without updating the website ....therefore keep watching website is of no use....instead check this forum frequently...

My advise is that register urself on SINP OASIS, complete your application and upload required documents ....then you just need to click the submit button whenever ur required category will be opened.....

What I did was, complete my application in all respect and keep trying to submit it after every hour on 2nd Jan ...meanwhile i was also checking the posts on this forum ...... someone mentioned tht he has successfully submitted his appl without any announcement on the website....therefore i pressed the submitt button again and surprisingly my application was also submitted ....... again without any updates on SINP website.......

I have already received application received confirmation just after few hours of submission.
They were on xmas and new year holidays and only came back on this Monday so couldn't update their website. But the good thing is they kept OASIS portal open for applicants to submit their applications over the weekend.

Good luck this time as I believe this is your third attempt.

parmmangat

Dec 14, 2015
Hi
I need help related to SINP profile under occupation in demand

I want to know that How I add multiple bank accounts detail in the SINP profile

Pls help me so I can try myself in next time

Oluphemie

Jan 6, 2016
batoolkhan said:

Thank you for your response, do appreciate it.
Well I have also try to register to create a profile for myself but the questions I get are related to Federal Skilled Work and NOT Occupation-in Demand.
And that brings me to my next question which is this,
1) How does the occupation-in Demand form look like?
2) Are the questions related to each other OR same questions?
Thank you.