+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Hello Brothers,

If you want to leave Saskatchewan just after getting PR card, please read the following thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cant-move-from-saskatchewan-after-pr-t149539.0.html.

In my best knowledge, my friends have to sign a paper with immigration officers in which my friends claim that they will live in Saskatchewan in two years. Although the weather at SK is very cold, but people here are very warm. We have a warm Christmas in this year :) (comparing two previous years).

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi All,

I have question, I have experience in teaching at college level and I would like to apply to the SINP via my teaching background and it is written that "SINP applicants intending to work in a regulated occupation that requires mandatory or compulsory certification or licensure must provide proof of eligibility for licensure as part of their SINP application" .
Do I need such a license to support my application, taking into account that my job position was Teaching Assistant at university?

one more question please, I have worked since Sep 2009 till this moment, should I write that I have 7 years if experience or only 6 ?

Thank you.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Kinan said:
Hi All,

I have question, I have experience in teaching at college level and I would like to apply to the SINP via my teaching background and it is written that "SINP applicants intending to work in a regulated occupation that requires mandatory or compulsory certification or licensure must provide proof of eligibility for licensure as part of their SINP application" .
Do I need such a license to support my application, taking into account that my job position was Teaching Assistant at university?

one more question please, I have worked since Sep 2009 till this moment, should I write that I have 7 years if experience or only 6 ?

Thank you.
This is the last latest application guide which includes towards the end the last "In Demand Occupation List" - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry. Check what is your NOC and see if licensing is required or not.

Assuming you fall under NOC 4011, University Professors and Lecturers, your profession does not need licensing or certification as per this guide.

Write 6 years as next September 2016 it will be 7.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Sorry for longness!

I am little bit confused in regards to the The Application Process. From one side, it is written that I need to have certain supporting documents, while in the online application there is no place to upload that documents such as Settlement Plan, Settlement Fund, my spouse and kids birth certificate.

Last question: Do I need any Federal Form or any other forms in applying to the category "Occupation In-Demand "?

Please can anyone clarify the points?

Thanks

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Kinan said:
Sorry for longness!

I am little bit confused in regards to the The Application Process. From one side, it is written that I need to have certain supporting documents, while in the online application there is no place to upload that documents such as Settlement Plan, Settlement Fund, my spouse and kids birth certificate.

Last question: Do I need any Federal Form or any other forms in applying to the category "Occupation In-Demand "?

Please can anyone clarify the points?

Thanks
SINP Occupation In Demand Category is closed and is not accepting any more applications, so first thing you cannot apply now. Refer - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

The application guide for Occupations In Demand category lists all documents applicable depending on your conditions and in Oasis online application, there are screens for uploading each of them along with the federal forms, you need to carefully use the online application. I have filled the application and I have found each screen you think are missing. Refer - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
i need ur kind help guys...
i was the applicant of jan 15 but rejected due to insufficient fund prior application after that i applied for the review.still i didn't get any result.now I'm waiting for sinp 2016 application.i am afraid that my jan 15 application may affect my sinp 2016 application.any idea plz share

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
elomelolife said:
i need ur kind help guys...
i was the applicant of jan 15 but rejected due to insufficient fund prior application after that i applied for the review.still i didn't get any result.now I'm waiting for sinp 2016 application.i am afraid that my jan 15 application may affect my sinp 2016 application.any idea plz share
There is no Way that you Jan 15 Rejection will effect the Jan 16 Application. There is one person who got rejected in June 15 Application person due to the funds not maintained for three months has been NOMINATED in Dec 16 intake.

Jan 2016 will be considered as fresh and they you have all the right documents, you will be nominated in 10 days. So, start preparing your application now itself and can just submit when Jan 16 intake opens.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
charan_yalala said:
There is no Way that you Jan 15 Rejection will effect the Jan 16 Application. There is one person who got rejected in June 15 Application person due to the funds not maintained for three months has been NOMINATED in Dec 16 intake.

Jan 2016 will be considered as fresh and they you have all the right documents, you will be nominated in 10 days. So, start preparing your application now itself and can just submit when Jan 16 intake opens.
hey members,

i have recently applied in SINP. Can anyone tell me how much time it will take nowadays in processing..

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Active3879 said:
Hello All,

My NOC Code 2174.

Applied for SINP : 3rd December 2015
Nominated On : 12th December 2015
Got ITA : 18th December 2o15 (Yesterday)

My Profile expiry date is : 15 Jan 2016. I got nominated and got ITA. Still my profile will expire ?

My IELTS Test score is going to expire on 15 Feb 2016.

I have below questions:

1) How long I have to stay in Sasketchwan ? I have checked their site but it is not mentioned anywhere.
2) Is it good idea to migrate to Saketchwan even very bad weather conditions ?
3) My child will be only 10 months old if I have to move there ? Can it be advisable with 10 months old child move to Sasketchwan ?

Please advise and help to make decision.
Hi Active,

You have applied to SINP on 3rd Dec and you have got nominated within 9 days ??? Too much fast process dont you think so.

I have applied on 4th dec and I have got an mail for pending docs. I have given the settlement fund docs 22/12/2015 yesterday. Now how much it will take ? Guys any ideaa !!

Dec 24, 2015
Hi,

Me and my friend got nominated by Saskatchewan on (Dec 2015), but we are not sure if there are opportunities for our skills NOC-2173 (software engineer) in that province. Is there anyone who could help us with job opportunities available in saskatchewan. We are particularly interested to know about job opportunities for ETL Informatica, Mainframe technologies. We appreciate any help this regard. Smiley

Thanks & regards,
Anil

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hello all,

Please do I need these three forms;

1) IMM-5476 Use of a Representative

2) IMM-5475 Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

3) IMM-5409 Statutory Declaration of Common Law Relationship

4) Police Clearness

I am applying to the Occupation In-Demand category and I do not have any relatives in Canada and I am doing my application by myself without any paid consulting?

One more question, in the Generic form I face a problem in the date of the current country of residence I can enter only the date from and I do not know what to enter in the date to .... how I can write TILL NOW ?

Thanks.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
p.anilkumarrao said:
Hi,

Me and my friend got nominated by Saskatchewan on (Dec 2015), but we are not sure if there are opportunities for our skills NOC-2173 (software engineer) in that province. Is there anyone who could help us with job opportunities available in saskatchewan. We are particularly interested to know about job opportunities for ETL Informatica, Mainframe technologies. We appreciate any help this regard. Smiley

Thanks & regards,
Anil

Hey Anil,

Congratualtion for getting nominated. As far as i know Saskatchewan is a nice place to live and work. Since i am a dentist, I know there is a good opening for my profession. However, i am not pretty sure about Software(Mainframe and Informatica). May be some in this forum could you answer your Question.

Regards,M

Dec 24, 2015
Thanks pmariappan2016!

We are in need of good advice for forum members, because moving to SK is critical life changing decision for us to take. We will happily proceed with further processing of PR if we know for sure that enough jobs are available for our skill sets. We hope there are software engineers in this forum living in SK who can tell us the real picture of SWE jobs in SK.

Anyone who can help us please provide your advice. Thanks.

Merry christmas!

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
p.anilkumarrao said:
Thanks pmariappan2016!

We are in need of good advice for forum members, because moving to SK is critical life changing decision for us to take. We will happily proceed with further processing of PR if we know for sure that enough jobs are available for our skill sets. We hope there are software engineers in this forum living in SK who can tell us the real picture of SWE jobs in SK.

Anyone who can help us please provide your advice. Thanks.

Merry christmas!

Thanks & Regards,
Anil
The choice will come into picture only based on your situation.
For many, there is not much choice left for getting nomination without job offer. (how many province is now offering, that too for IT? - doors have been closed). So chance for becoming PR becomes critical and comes first than expecting the job in the same field you worked or expecting the province that has more job in your field. I see that you are nominated hence please use it if you dont have chance from other province. Also its not easy nowadays due to strict rules and criteria. People are waiting for years for this chance.

If you have choice, if you can get nominated from other province that has more jobs in your field then you can verify the number of jobs in major job sites for the same position from SK and other province for comparison.