+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Nova_S

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
PEPO2015 said:
Hi Seniors,,

I need an advise as I did a mistake in the number of years of education in federal forms submitted to SINP .. what should I do now to correct this, shall I inform SINP or just adjust it when I apply to CIC ??? can you please advise what to do....

Thank you
Correct it while applying for CIC.
SINP will ask any correction if it's necessary.

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi all,

I had withdrawn my FD and its deposited into a new bank. Will that create any problem for my issued nomination. After providing nomination certificate, do they check the funds in CIC. I still have it, but in a different bank. Do i need to update SINP regarding the same.

Please suggest me.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Arams said:
Hi all,

I had withdrawn my FD and its deposited into a new bank. Will that create any problem for my issued nomination. After providing nomination certificate, do they check the funds in CIC. I still have it, but in a different bank. Do i need to update SINP regarding the same.

Please suggest me.
There will be no issues with SINP as they have issued nomination certificate already, they won't check funds.

But CIC expects you to provide them with 6 months statement when you get ITA and apply for PR, this might cause problem but you can try to resolve this by explaining in LOE(Letter of Explanation) that you had these funds in different bank and now you changed the bank but funds remain the same. Provide/attach previous and current bank statements showing FD in the same letter.

You do not need to update SINP on this.

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
Hi Guys ,
I am new to this thread . Could you please let me know if SINP is accepting applications now ...Is there any dead line on the date of submission .

Thanks
Shri

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ShirSri said:
Hi Guys ,
I am new to this thread . Could you please let me know if SINP is accepting applications now ...Is there any dead line on the date of submission .

Thanks
Shri
Sorry the are closed for now. Keep watching their website and this forum for when they reopen.
However, we expect them to reopen in January

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have applied SINP on 15-July , today I received ineligible mail from SINP due to non sufficient funds prior to 3 months of application submission.

On 18th of December I have applied again for SINP and which is in "IN PROCESS" now.
After submission 18 December application planned to withdraw 15 July application but unfortunately before withdrawal of first application I got ineligible communication from SINP.
1.Could you please suggest is there any issue with processing 2nd application due to 1st application ineligibility iblity.
2. Do I need to communicate to SINP on 1st application ineligibility to avoid any issues with 2nd application processing.

Could any body guide on above concerns please

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have applied SINP on 15-July , today I received ineligible mail from SINP due to non sufficient funds prior to 3 months of application submission.

On 18th of December I have applied again for SINP and which is in "IN PROCESS" now.
After submission 18 December application planned to withdraw 15 July application but unfortunately before withdrawal of first application I got ineligible communication from SINP.
1.Could you please suggest is there any issue with processing 2nd application due to 1st application ineligibility.
2. Do I need to communicate to SINP on 1st application ineligibility to avoid any issues with 2nd application processing.
3. Do I need to send any explanation letter on why I haven't withdraw first application.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Reddysar said:
Hi everyone,

1.Could you please suggest is there any issue with processing 2nd application due to 1st application ineligibility iblity.

Did you confirm that you had previous application ? If yes ? Did you attach the return mail ? If yes, it is OK.
If not, you can send them an email, attach the return mail. Just write very simple. It will be OK. In my opinion, SNIP staffs are very nice and think critically.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Frnds/Seniors

need help!!

I have applied for SINP on 17 Dec 2015 and still the status shows as "Application Received". I have seen ppl getting nomination from SINP in just one week, but my status is application received till now.

For some ppl it got changed to "In progress" in next day after submission

Really getting worried, please suggest what needs to be done.... :-[ :mad:

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
kakmam said:
Frnds/Seniors

need help!!

I have applied for SINP on 17 Dec 2015 and still the status shows as "Application Received". I have seen ppl getting nomination from SINP in just one week, but my status is application received till now.

For some ppl it got changed to "In progress" in next day after submission

Really getting worried, please suggest what needs to be done.... :-[ :mad:
Unfortunately you cannot do anything but wait. Nomination takes time. Mine took 4 months. Lately SINP have been working at super sonic speed but if your application is still in "Application Received" status, dont panic.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
darklord said:
Unfortunately you cannot do anything but wait. Nomination takes time. Mine took 4 months. Lately SINP have been working at super sonic speed but if your application is still in "Application Received" status, dont panic.
thanks darklord
my noc is 2171.. what are the chances ???? The reason of getting worried is that SINP sonic speed but my application is still in progress ???

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
kakmam said:
thanks darklord
my noc is 2171.. what are the chances ???? The reason of getting worried is that SINP sonic speed but my application is still in progress ???
If your application is complete, you will get through. Coming from a particular NOC (like 2171) would not increase/decrease your chances of being nominated. Only a complete application satisfying SINP requirements will get you nomination. Don't worry, your nomination will be coming if your application is complete.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
darklord said:
'
Hi Darklord yours took 4 months. I have applied since July 04, 2015 and application went in process since November 18, 2015 and still in that stage. My NOC is 6221. I am still keeping fingers crossed. There was docs request twice in September and November before going into process.

masim2016

Dec 15, 2015
petertherock77 said:
'
Hi Darklord yours took 4 months. I have applied since July 04, 2015 and application went in process since November 18, 2015 and still in that stage. My NOC is 6221. I am still keeping fingers crossed. There was docs request twice in September and November before going into process.
I m still waiting from 29th may 2015 for my 2nd review .. Application is still in 2nd reviw process .. I m occupation in demand applicant if NOc.1111 . This NOC now deleted from SINP list dont know y ?? :( .... I was rejected due to license and authority not issue license for outside citizen. I m very worried for my application ..

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
masim2016 said:
I m still waiting from 29th may 2015 for my 2nd review .. Application is still in 2nd reviw process .. I m occupation in demand applicant if NOc.1111 . This NOC now deleted from SINP list dont know y ?? :( .... I was rejected due to license and authority not issue license for outside citizen. I m very worried for my application ..
SO the licensing authority you contacted denied to issue you a license and SINP mandates a license for NOC 1111? In your second review, did you send the response from licensing authority as proof that they are not issuing license to non-Canadian citizen/resident?