+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
One_Topsy said:
It shouldn't be a problem. You must have filled the conversion date yourself when you submitted your application. It's likely they cleared it cos you're not supposed to fill it.

Just relax, it probably means your application is progressing smoothly. They should convert your funds soon as we applied same date and in process date similar as well.
Thank you.

Yes, you are right. I filled the conversion date with "3rd November" cause I thought I was supposed to fill that up.

Now, I hope, the blank lines got filled quickly by them.

Thank again.

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
60 points qualifies you for SINP.
You don't need any ties to apply to Saskatchewan.
Some have gotten nomination within 2 months.
Good luck
Hi Topsy,

I've one question, if you don't mind to answer.

In CIC occupation list, my occupation is Automobile Service Technician but I was working as Technician more than 5 years ago, however, right now I am working in the same field but in senior level. My current designation is Automobile Supervisor where my job responsibilities are different than Technician. What do you think, with supervisor experience in the recent 5 years, I can apply for provincial nomination or not? Whether I can claim the points for whole year which is about 8 years or not?

Or I can only claim points for 2 years in which I worked as a Technician?

I will really appreciate, if someone help me on this as I desperate need this.
thanks

And what does means of this?
Trade certification equivalent to journey person status in Saskatchewan (credential must be
approved by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission);

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Kashifhameed45 said:
Hi Topsy,

I've one question, if you don't mind to answer.

In CIC occupation list, my occupation is Automobile Service Technician but I was working as Technician more than 5 years ago, however, right now I am working in the same field but in senior level. My current designation is Automobile Supervisor where my job responsibilities are different than Technician. What do you think, with supervisor experience in the recent 5 years, I can apply for provincial nomination or not? Whether I can claim the points for whole year which is about 8 years or not?

Or I can only claim points for 2 years in which I worked as a Technician?

I will really appreciate, if someone help me on this as I desperate need this.
thanks
Here's the thing, NOC is not particular about job title, rather job roles and duties.

It's very common to be in a NOC, and get promoted to another NOC, however in most cases what you do from day to day doesn't change too much. What i think is important is for you to look at the NOC that matches your Job duties the most and choose that as your primary NOC.

If your duties didn't change too much when you were promoted, you can retain the NOC even with the higher job title as long as you can get the experience letters for the NOC to be consistent

Worst case, if your duties changed drastically such that you can't combine the NOC's, pick the one you worked in longer as your primary NOC and get experience letters for that.

e.g. I was system administrator (2281) for several years before being promoted to Manager (0213). However, I'm claiming 2281 and got experience letters for my managerial role to match 2281 instead of 0213 because what i was doing did not really change much.

Considering your situation, 5 years is enough to qualify for PN. So if you can get experience letters, go with that. (I only claimed points for 5 out total 8 years i worked cos i couldn't get experience letters for latter 3 years)

Good luck.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
rsb80 said:
That should work. You are probabaly from India where we call mark sheets and transcripts are actually different.
I personally believe that in Caanada mark sheets are called transcripts and that is what they are actually asking for. I had done ECA from WES by sending attested mark sheets from university.

This is my personal opinion and i may be wrong.
Marksheets are subjects wise award list of each semester while Transcript is subject wise award list of whole degree/diploma progrm which may be of 2,3 or 4 years

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
One_Topsy said:
60 points is the cut off for SINP Express entry. So you easily qualify.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html
Click the link above for guidance.

The cut off for FSW is 67 points in EE, but you don't need to worry about that for SINP. However, it is important to note that after you get nomination from SINP, you need to qualify for FSW, but they don't use the same points grid.
Calculate here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
Thanks One_Topsy,
I am little confuse about the CIC EE and SINP EE as i have created my profile on CIC for EE but rejected for not scoring 67 points because you have to score 67 points in CIC to be accepted in Pool. Whereas SINP EE needs 60 Points plus your profile is accepted in CIC pool. Than in the light of this im also not eligible to apply for SINP EE stream too..Please guide further..

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Thanks One_Topsy,
I am little confuse about the CIC EE and SINP EE as i have created my profile on CIC for EE but rejected for not scoring 67 points because you have to score 67 points in CIC to be accepted in Pool. Whereas SINP EE needs 60 Points plus your profile is accepted in CIC pool. Than in the light of this im also not eligible to apply for SINP EE stream too..Please guide further..
Absolutely! In your case the appropraite SINP for you will be ' Occupation in Demand, OID ' since you met the 60 point cut off ( and if your NOC is on the list of OID).

You can look for ways of improving your eligibility for EE by improving your IELTS score and having your
spouse ( if you have one) to take IELTS and do ECA

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
jideomoba said:
Absolutely! In your case the appropraite SINP for you will be ' Occupation in Demand, OID ' since you met the 60 point cut off ( and if your NOC is on the list of OID).

You can look for ways of improving your eligibility for EE by improving your IELTS score and having your
spouse ( if you have one) to take IELTS and do ECA
Thanks mate jideomoba for swift reply..i need some feedback on how many points will i get in my education section 15 or 20 as i have 16 years of education from Pakistan.. Below is my education detail...

Matriculation/SSC: 10 Years
Intermediate/HSSC: 2years Program
Bachelors Degree: 2 Years Program
Master Degrees (MBA) 2 Years Program
Total 16 years of education..

Thanks in Advance bro..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vickyRocks said:
Thanks mate jideomoba for swift reply..i need some feedback on how many points will i get in my education section 15 or 20 as i have 16 years of education from Pakistan.. Below is my education detail...

Matriculation/SSC: 10 Years
Intermediate/HSSC: 2years Program
Bachelors Degree: 2 Years Program
Master Degrees (MBA) 2 Years Program
Total 16 years of education..

Thanks in Advance bro..
You get points for your highest degree, not the number of years you study.
So that should be Masters (23pts i think, confirm from the application guide)

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
One_Topsy said:
You get points for your highest degree, not the number of years you study.
So that should be Masters (23pts i think, confirm from the application guide)
I think points will be given as per WES report it depend on how many education you completed as per canadian education. i think as per WES report you are 3 years of canadian bachlors and you got 20 points. I am BBA 3 YEARS and 1 years MBA from Pakistan. as per WES report i am 3 years canadian bachelor .

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
masim2014 said:
I think points will be given as per WES report it depend on how many education you completed as per canadian education. i think as per WES report you are 3 years of canadian bachlors and you got 20 points. I am BBA 3 YEARS and 1 years MBA from Pakistan. as per WES report i am 3 years canadian bachelor .
Oh, yes. It depends on the Canadian equivalency of your foreign degree!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
masim2014 said:
thanks every one of your feedback.

@masim can you tell me from where i should get my education assessment done which less hassle free and speedy like i have bachelors degree from Punjab university lahore and MBA from Islamabad.thanks in advance.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
vickyRocks said:
thanks every one of your feedback.

@masim can you tell me from where i should get my education assessment done which less hassle free and speedy like i have bachelors degree from Punjab university lahore and MBA from Islamabad.thanks in advance.
You should go for your assessment from World education services . they work fast. but make sure you should sent them complete application to avoid your delays. like go to HEC first verify your uni documents plus for inter and metric go to your relevant Board then send your documents to WES and they will sent your reports within 1 month.

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
Dear all,
I have received my AOR including UCI and EP number through E-mail.
My application delivered on 16 Sep and I received my AOR on Dec 01 _____> 76 days

God bless you all..... ;) ;)

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Sask_Can2015 said:
Dear all,
I have received my AOR including UCI and EP number through E-mail.
My application delivered on 16 Sep and I received my AOR on Dec 01 _____> 76 days

God bless you all..... ;) ;)
SASK_CAN2015 if you please read my comments you please reply me. i have msgs you alot , i have ask you alot but u never reply. The purpose i ask u is that we have same NOC-1111. we have same application submitted date. if you see my comments an you please reply me what you do for license ? i have applied for license but CPA replied me that we will register you once you enter into Canada. I am BBA/MBA and 7 years experience in accounts, i was rejected due to licensure issues and my 2nd review is still in process since May-2015.