+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ali.kh.1987 said:
Thanks for your reply,

As you said, I just attached all of them and send an email to immigration@gov.sk.ca

you know there was a guy who also posted something like my issue which he has not attached these documents and got rejected and got the letter that describes the situation, However I think that guy program was not same as express entry (which already accepted all my docs).

You think I still have a chance to pass this level??

You have to send the missing documents here:
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
mention your application number in the email

anna.visa

Nov 14, 2015
Hi guys,
I want to complete my SINP application for Jan 2016 on my own, with no representative and assistance from any body.
Should I just fill and sign, section B of Ethical Disclosure Form? or I should sign section A as well?
Thanks in advance for your response,

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Dear Seniors,

I have some query related to SINP occupation in demand and express entry. Requested to please reply my queries.

1- Can we apply those NOC's which are not in the list of occupation in demand ? Like for accountant NOC-1111 Is regulated and require license and this NOC is in demand list but NOC-1112 is not in demand list but these are also for Accountant ... If we apply then there is a thread from SINP that these are not in demand so case rejected. Note : demand list means the list given in application guide.

2-Those who have sibblings in Saskatchewan like brother and sister. they must be nominated or not ? (if they full fill all requirements including FUND ,EDUCATION , AGE , IELTS except license)

3-What is the maximum time of 2nd review cases ?

4-If Someone have nominated by SINP and then he/she got married then person can add his spouse to his/her nomination?

5-If IELTS will be expire during SINP application process then what will be its effect on application and also in CIC case?

I am very thankful if you please ans my concern. Thanks!

AsifaBasit

Nov 12, 2015
Hello,

I have filled my sinp online but I am unable to submit it. It shows "You did not confirm your Birthdate and Address information. Please click on the 'Home' button at the top of the page and then click the 'View Birthdate and Address'. Near the top, right corner you will see a 'Confirm Changes' button. Please click that and then return to this screen to try again.". I confirmed it many times still I get the same error. I am trying to submit it since last few days.

I contacted SINP but didn't get any reply. Can someone please help me?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
AsifaBasit said:
Hello,

I have filled my sinp online but I am unable to submit it. It shows "You did not confirm your Birthdate and Address information. Please click on the 'Home' button at the top of the page and then click the 'View Birthdate and Address'. Near the top, right corner you will see a 'Confirm Changes' button. Please click that and then return to this screen to try again.". I confirmed it many times still I get the same error. I am trying to submit it since last few days.

I contacted SINP but didn't get any reply. Can someone please help me?
The intake cap is filled as of now. SINP may reopen most likely in Jan. 2016
You may prepare for it from now.

Gemondrock

Nov 7, 2015
Hi,
I am preparing for SINP International Skilled Workers Category (Occupation in Demand) in 2016. I am confused about the Settlement Plan. Is there a specific tool or do I make my own plan? The only tool that comes up when I search is "Living in Canada tool".
TIA! ☺

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Gemondrock said:
Hi,
I am preparing for SINP International Skilled Workers Category (Occupation in Demand) in 2016. I am confused about the Settlement Plan. Is there a specific tool or do I make my own plan? The only tool that comes up when I search is "Living in Canada tool".
TIA! ☺

This is the only tool u can use to generate settlement plan

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hi Experts,

I am in a dilemma for my application to CIC and need your urgent help.

I applied for NOC 2241 in my application to SINP (Sasketchewan PNP) but when I received the nomination letter, the NOC mentioned there was NOC 2281. Upon enquiring as to why there was a change in NOC, I received the following reply from Immigration officer:

"You must have at least one year of full-time paid employment in your intended occupation in the last ten years. Based on your employment credential, your experience in NOC 2241 - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians was more than ten years ago and there was less than one year in 2006. The SINP has looked at your alternative experience in NOC 2281."

In reply to above, I sent them another email explaining that my experience is inline with the duties mentioned in under NOC 2241 for the entire 10 years of work experience but after that I never received any reply for the same. Even tried to call them, but nobody responds to it as well.

To worsen the matter, in the meantime, I received the ITA with my application NOC as 2241 in my CIC.

Now, I am in a dilemma on whether should I change the NOC in MyCIC application from 2241 to 2281 or not?

In the absence of any update from SINP, If I change the NOC to 2281 in PR application, and tomorrow they send me an updated letter with revised NOC 2241, then again I would be left in same situation.

Also, kindly suggest me whether should I request my employers to issue me new reference letters based on NOC 2281 or just explain to CIC that though my intended occupation was NOC 2241 but SINP issued me nomination letter for NOC 2281.

Any ideas/advices would be helpful based your experience.

BR//
Arora

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
arora23 said:
Hi Experts,

I am in a dilemma for my application to CIC and need your urgent help.

I applied for NOC 2241 in my application to SINP (Sasketchewan PNP) but when I received the nomination letter, the NOC mentioned there was NOC 2281. Upon enquiring as to why there was a change in NOC, I received the following reply from Immigration officer:

"You must have at least one year of full-time paid employment in your intended occupation in the last ten years. Based on your employment credential, your experience in NOC 2241 - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians was more than ten years ago and there was less than one year in 2006. The SINP has looked at your alternative experience in NOC 2281."

In reply to above, I sent them another email explaining that my experience is inline with the duties mentioned in under NOC 2241 for the entire 10 years of work experience but after that I never received any reply for the same. Even tried to call them, but nobody responds to it as well.

To worsen the matter, in the meantime, I received the ITA with my application NOC as 2241 in my CIC.

Now, I am in a dilemma on whether should I change the NOC in MyCIC application from 2241 to 2281 or not?

In the absence of any update from SINP, If I change the NOC to 2281 in PR application, and tomorrow they send me an updated letter with revised NOC 2241, then again I would be left in same situation.

Also, kindly suggest me whether should I request my employers to issue me new reference letters based on NOC 2281 or just explain to CIC that though my intended occupation was NOC 2241 but SINP issued me nomination letter for NOC 2281.

Any ideas/advices would be helpful based your experience.

BR//
Arora
1. Was your ITA based on accepting SINP nomination? If no, you can proceed with 2241.

If i were you, I won't accept the SINP nomination immediately (you have 30 days). I would try and get experience letters to match NOC 2281 and then change my NOC in EE to 2281.

That way, you have 30 days to get the experience letter for NOC 2281 and accept SINP nomination.

However, even if you have already accepted SINP nomination, you don't have to accept the ITA right away, you can decline (since you have 600 PN points and you will get ITA in next round).

use the time to get experience letters for NOC 2281, then accept next ITA.

Good luck

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
One_Topsy said:
1. Was your ITA based on accepting SINP nomination? If no, you can proceed with 2241.

If i were you, I won't accept the SINP nomination immediately (you have 30 days). I would try and get experience letters to match NOC 2281 and then change my NOC in EE to 2281.

That way, you have 30 days to get the experience letter for NOC 2281 and accept SINP nomination.

However, even if you have already accepted SINP nomination, you don't have to accept the ITA right away, you can decline (since you have 600 PN points and you will get ITA in next round).

use the time to get experience letters for NOC 2281, then accept next ITA.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply.. I have accepted the nomination and started up with PR application filing already...Getting the exp letters is not difficult for me in this given duration, however my only concern was whether I require 2281 oriented letters or not...
Thanks again..

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

i recently applied for SINP in Sep and my application status is "Received". meanwhile, can i create EE profile and mention all provinces and proffered place (Including Sask)?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

i recently applied for SINP in Sep and my application status is "Received". meanwhile, can i create EE profile and mention all provinces and proffered place (Including Sask)?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
Yes, definitely you can go ahead and create your Express Entry profile.
Once you receive the Express Entry profile number and Job seeker code, then kindly provide it to SINP via e-mail: immigration@gov.sk.ca

Mention the following in your e-mail:

Full name:
Date of Birth:
Date of SINP Application submission:
SINP File number:

I hope this info helps.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
If you applied in Sep, you must be OID category. Which means that your application is independent of EE.

You can go ahead and create your EE profile safely.

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Dear friends,

hope all are you fine,

i have a question?
If any one's age is 34 years 6 months at the time of application , what will be his age for the sinp and what will his points factor??

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Imran28 said:
Dear friends,

hope all are you fine,

i have a question?
If any one's age is 34 years 6 months at the time of application , what will be his age for the sinp and what will his points factor??
they will automatically calculate the age. It will most probably be 34.