+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
abhispat said:
Hi George, there is no update for me in ecas. As per current trend I think they won't update ecas with Medical received status.

Same is the case with Sandeep....
Agree with Abhi. We all have same lines in ECAS.

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Mattsun,
are u September 2015 applicant?

MattSun said:
YES MY QUESTION TO THEM IS THEY DID NOT PROVIDE A UPLOAD OPTION(FILE ICON) UNDER STEP 2 FACTOR 1 LANGUAGE PROVIDENCE TO UPLOAD MY IELTS RESULTS ALSO IN THE GUIDELINES THEY DID NOT MENTION AS TO WHERE TO UPLOAD , WHEN CALLING THEM , THE CUSTOMER CARE / IMMIGRATION OFFICER SAID THIS LAME RESPONSE - " THAT I HAVE SHOULD HAVE UPLOAD THE DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND FINALLY THEY WILL CONSOLIDATE IT . REALLY WHEN I ASKED HER AS TO HOW ONE WOULD KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE UPLOADED SHE SAID THAT IS CURRENT SUPPORT SYSTEM THEY HAVE AND SHE SAID SHE CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT . MY DREAMS JUST GOT SHATTERED I CANT AFFORD ANYMORE MONEY OR TIME MATE .

ysassar

Dec 11, 2014
I am september applicant (in-demand). I didn't find any icon for uppload funds or settlment plan and police clearification . But I send it via email later . Am I wright ?

Ladypee

Jul 10, 2015
Hi,
Thank you very much for the information you shared for 2016. I can't wait to hit my bottun on 2nd January 2016.
You are too much.
Thanks once again. May God let our dreams come True. See you next year at Saskatoon

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Hi friends

I really need your opinions

I tried to send Case Specific inquiry but it generates an error during the submission, so I sent them email but they didn't answer

Now I need to know how can I reach them by phone from outside Canada and US

any suggestions?

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
HI every one,
I have submitted my profile on sep 25 -2015 under occupation in demand with out job offer category.I have selected my job code as -NOC 2171 .I have mentioned my designation as SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER in general application form(the designation is more close to NOC 2174)but I do activities which matches with 2171.TO support the NOC i selected i.e 2171 i have submitted the below roles and responsibilities from my previous employer.Please confirm does the below Roles and responsibilities helps in considering my application under 2171 with out any issues?If it has any problem , please advise me the best solution.

Employee Name : <>

Employee Id : <>

Designation : Technical Lead

Date of Joining : February 10, 2010

Date of Relieving : February 19, 2015

Role Description :

The incumbent performed the following duties and responsibilities as software developer

during the employment with Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Ltd.

1. He performed coding, design, development and support activities.

2.Provided production support by maintaining existing software programs and made

modifications as required.

3. Developed logical and physical specifications from collecting and documenting client

requirements.

4. Developed data, process and network models to optimize architecture and evaluated the

performance and reliability of designs.

5. He supported the design in development, installation, integration and operation of

computer based systems.

6.Being responsible for moving code changes from staging to production.

7.Assessing, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, upgrading and developing maintenance

procedures for operating systems and applications software.
8. Onsite co-ordination, maintaining offshore team.

9. Understood the business requirements and provided solutions to business.

10. Provided technical assistance and acted as a mentor to offshore /onsite team.
11.Attended status meetings, client meetings and technical meetings by performing other

related duties as required.

Yours Faithfully,

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
jayakrishna said:
HI every one,
I have submitted my profile on sep 25 -2015 under occupation in demand with out job offer category.I have selected my job code as -NOC 2171 .I have mentioned my designation as SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER in general application form(the designation is more close to NOC 2174)but I do activities which matches with 2171.TO support the NOC i selected i.e 2171 i have submitted the below roles and responsibilities from my previous employer.Please confirm does the below Roles and responsibilities helps in considering my application under 2171 with out any issues?If it has any problem , please advise me the best solution.

Employee Name : <>

Employee Id : <>

Designation : Technical Lead

Date of Joining : February 10, 2010

Date of Relieving : February 19, 2015

Role Description :

The incumbent performed the following duties and responsibilities as software developer

during the employment with Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Ltd.

1. He performed coding, design, development and support activities.

2.Provided production support by maintaining existing software programs and made

modifications as required.

3. Developed logical and physical specifications from collecting and documenting client

requirements.

4. Developed data, process and network models to optimize architecture and evaluated the

performance and reliability of designs.

5. He supported the design in development, installation, integration and operation of

computer based systems.

6.Being responsible for moving code changes from staging to production.

7.Assessing, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, upgrading and developing maintenance

procedures for operating systems and applications software.
8. Onsite co-ordination, maintaining offshore team.

9. Understood the business requirements and provided solutions to business.

10. Provided technical assistance and acted as a mentor to offshore /onsite team.
11.Attended status meetings, client meetings and technical meetings by performing other

related duties as required.

Yours Faithfully,
Your designation is Software Programmer and you chose 2171 which is Information System Analysts and Consultants? These are two are very different designations and roles. As Software Programmer you may have performed some activities related to 2171 but that does not mean you are IT Analyst or Business Analyst, etc which are part of 2171. Designation is an important item in the reference letter and the responsibilities you have listed are more towards Software Programmer and you choosing an NOC wont help if the reference letter says otherwise.

Did you do this because 2174 is regulated in SK and 2171 is not? I do not know what suggestion I can give but it does look like there is a mismatch is what you are claiming is your NOC and what your employment reference letter says. If SINP will feel they same, your application may be deemed ineligible.
Other senior members please comment on this so we can help this guy.

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Dear Members,

I got the status update as "Ineligible for Nomination Letter" reason : "Requirement not met- Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds"
App date: 9th July 2015

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM &amp; PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
Dreamer2014 said:
Hi friends

I tried to send Case Specific inquiry but it generates an error during the submission, so I sent them email but they didn't answer

any suggestions?
Check your inbox

rgeorge2

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2015
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jul 2015
File Transfer...
1 Aug 2015
Med's Request
8 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made Feb1 st PPR Feb 8th
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Friends,
An update in ECAS that Medical results have been received.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Dreamer2014 said:
Hi friends

any suggestions?
Email or CSE. So i dont think we have any other way (at least i dont know except calling the call center to know the result).
For one case of FSW, one guy did not get ppr for 4 months and then he emailed then in a week they replied saying they sent ppr 2 months ago and he did not get it. So sometimes it takes 2 months too i guess.

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
darklord said:
Your designation is Software Programmer and you chose 2171 which is Information System Analysts and Consultants? These are two are very different designations and roles. As Software Programmer you may have performed some activities related to 2171 but that does not mean you are IT Analyst or Business Analyst, etc which are part of 2171. Designation is an important item in the reference letter and the responsibilities you have listed are more towards Software Programmer and you choosing an NOC wont help if the reference letter says otherwise.

Did you do this because 2174 is regulated in SK and 2171 is not? I do not know what suggestion I can give but it does look like there is a mismatch is what you are claiming is your NOC and what your employment reference letter says. If SINP will feel they same, your application may be deemed ineligible.
Other senior members please comment on this so we can help this guy.
Hi Dark load,
Thanks for your reply, 2174 is not an regulated NOC in Saskatchewan. my designation states as "Technical lead "in the letter that i submitted from my previous employer.But my current designation in current organization is "software programmer analyst" so i filled my designation in general application as" Software programmer"
Shall i send a new roles and responsibility letter matches with NOC 2171 with designation as" software programmer analyst" from my current employer via mail to SINP mail id?
Seniors please help me on this.Other than Darkload please take a look at my previous post for the detailed information.

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hi Guys,

Application who had applied in September 2015 under SINP - Occupation in Demand (No Job Offer) program, please share the following information, we are going to build MIS for timelines and also send your contact detail for joining whats app group.

Name
NOC
Date of Application
Country
Contact number (If interested to join whats app group)

Best of luck

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
jayakrishna said:
Hi Dark load,
Thanks for your reply, 2174 is not an regulated NOC in Saskatchewan. my designation states as "Technical lead "in the letter that i submitted from my previous employer.But my current designation in current organization is "software programmer analyst" so i filled my designation in general application as" Software programmer"
Shall i send a new roles and responsibility letter matches with NOC 2171 with designation as" software programmer analyst" from my current employer via mail to SINP mail id?
Seniors please help me on this.Other than Darkload please take a look at my previous post for the detailed information.

Also want to know is their any possibility of changing the NOC now?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
rgeorge2 said:
Friends,
An update in ECAS that Medical results have been received.
Congrats George. Most of the PNP applicants who have done with their medicals have got ECAS updated with Medical results have been received.