+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Tetunte, Did you get your EP?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cio-news-latest-news-about-xep-aor-ep-aor-medical-request-and-file-transfer-t303892.0.html;msg4483090#msg4483090

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
regina_jy said:
As Victorpapa indicated, file reached CIO on May 20. And, I never received XEP before. Just application/UCI no. directly today.

Tentune, could you please oblige me by updating in your spreadsheet? Thanks folks!
Hello, nothing here yet,

Updated !

girirangaraju

Apr 8, 2014
Hello,

While filling the application form online is it mandatory to fill the "Settlement Fund" screen and to upload the fund proofs ? or is it an optional screen ?

girirangaraju

Apr 8, 2014
Hello,

Please clarify a query related to filling the application form .

I am successfully able to create the SINP preapplication form in the site [immigration.saskatchewan.ca]
but while filling the skilled worker application under 'express entry' (the 2nd set of forms) , on every click of an option in any screen respective form is added on the left side of the screen but unfortunately I am not able to delete the duplicate form . Please guide .

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Hi All,
Please advise as soon as you can, I have two applications:
- SINP, application received 6 Jan 2104, nominated 8 Aug 2014 (destination Regina SK)
- FSW application received 8 May 2014 (Destination London ON).

I got an email yesterday from SINP Program Integrity Unit PIU:

REF: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

The Program Integrity Unit (PIU) of the SINP was established to safeguard the integrity of our program and to ensure that employers and applicants are adhering to our program criteria, policies and procedures.

The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC.

You applied to the SINP on ..... for nomination based on settlement funds and were subsequently nominated by the SINP on ...... CIC has advised us that you have also again applied for permanent residency under their Federal Skilled Worker stream and have indicated to them that your city of destination in Canada is London, Ontario. In your SINP application you signed a declaration (form IMMOOO8) advising that you intend to live in the province that nominated you. Providing false information to a Government body could be construed as misrepresentation.

The PILU would like to provide you with an opportunityto explain whyyou indicated a destination of Ontario onyour CIC application, but indicated your intend to settle in Saskatchewan onyour SINP application.

Should you wish to continue withyour application under the Federal Skilled worker program of CIC with a settlement destination of Ontario, the SINP will be revoking your nomination. Alternately, should you wish to continue withyour SINP application, we will require a plan outlining where you intend to work and reside in Saskatchewan.

Failure to provide the required information to the SINP bythe close of business on July 24, 2015 will result in closure of your SINP file.

If you have any questions regarding our request, please contact Meg Brookes by phone at or by e mail at

Sincerely,

Please help:
(1) If my SINP application got revoked, will this affect my FSW application?
(2) If I provided the plan they mentioned, and they didn't accept it, will this affect my FSW?
(3) Is it better to withdraw my SINP now? and continue with my FSW only? if I do this, will my SINP be considered revoked or withdrawn?

Thanks,

A

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
agmaa said:
Hi All,
- SINP, application received 6 Jan 2104, nominated 8 Aug 2014 (destination Regina SK)

Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

The Program Integrity Unit (PIU) of the SINP was established to safeguard the integrity of our program and to ensure that employers and applicants are adhering to our program criteria, policies and procedures.

The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC.

You applied to the SINP on ..... for nomination based on settlement funds and were subsequently nominated by the SINP on ...... CIC has advised us that you have also again applied for permanent residency under their Federal Skilled Worker stream and have indicated to them that your city of destination in Canada is London, Ontario. In your SINP application you signed a declaration (form IMMOOO8) advising that you intend to live in the province that nominated you. Providing false information to a Government body could be construed as misrepresentation.

The PILU would like to provide you with an opportunityto explain whyyou indicated a destination of Ontario onyour CIC application, but indicated your intend to settle in Saskatchewan onyour SINP application.

Should you wish to continue withyour application under the Federal Skilled worker program of CIC with a settlement destination of Ontario, the SINP will be revoking your nomination. Alternately, should you wish to continue withyour SINP application, we will require a plan outlining where you intend to work and reside in Saskatchewan.

Failure to provide the required information to the SINP bythe close of business on July 24, 2015 will result in closure of your SINP file.

If you have any questions regarding our request, please contact Meg Brookes by phone at or by e mail at

Sincerely,

Please help:
(2) If I provided the plan they mentioned, and they didn't accept it, will this affect my FSW?
(3) Is it better to withdraw my SINP now? and continue with my FSW only? if I do this, will my SINP be considered revoked or withdrawn?

Thanks,

A
I assume you applied to CIC based on PNP in 2015. It looks like you need to choose one out of 2. It wont affect the other one as long as you withdraw one application as you can settle in only one place.
SINP withdrawl - I think you need to withdraw at 2 places (one at SINP and the other one is the CIC application for PNP).
Experts, What do you say on above points?

I think that sinp came to know only after cic received 2 applications. Also its interesting to know that CIC does have some internal verification from province whenever the pnp applicant's application with cic progresses further.

Based on below instruction from the PNP application guide, it looks like we can have the csq already applied before we apply to cic but cannot even apply freshly to csq after our pnp application.

"If you checked “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ (Certificat de Sélection du Québec) (if you have not yet applied, please do so before applying for permanent residence)"

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agmaa said:
Hi All,

Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

Sincerely,

Please help:

Thanks,

A
Can you provide more info on red part of this paragraph:

"The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC."

Did you already receive your immigrant visa? Because they mentioned you became a permanent resident of Canada on ...?!

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Please ignore this part as it refers to an old PR back to 2008 but nothing to do with my new 2 applications I had in 2014 and which I'm asking your help on.

VictorPapa said:
Can you provide more info on red part of this paragraph:

"The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC."

Did you already receive your immigrant visa? Because they mentioned you became a permanent resident of Canada on ...?!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
agmaa said:
Hi All,

Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

Sincerely,

Please help:

Thanks,

A
Right, first thing is why you'd like to continue with two PR application. Now, If you continue both than CIC may refuse your both application on the ground of misrepresentation. The reason why already mentioned on above email. Think twice before taking any action. You got two option in front of you.

1) continue with your SINP nomination OR
2) withdraw your SINP application and continue only FSW.

The number 2 option is safer for you. And it will not hamper your FSW application.

1) if you want to continue SINP;

Solution is simple, write to them saying you changed your mind and now want to settle in Saskachewan for it's amber opportunities on job, quality of life, entertainment, weather, culture etc. Write a comprehensive letter in no more than two pages providing the different research evidence why you changed your mind. Provide weblink as evidence of your research. Some correspondence with employer etc. You can apply for some job in your domain and provide these as an evidence.

2) if you want to withdraw SINP application:

simply write them saying you want to withdraw your SINP application. And also, contact CIC requesting to withdraw PNP application and continue your FSW application. Don't forget to give a good reason for doing it.

Best of Luck...

Feranmi

Jun 20, 2015
HELLO, PLS I NEED SOME CLARIFICATIONS;
...WATS D DIFFERENCE BTW INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER-EXPRESS ENTRY AND INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER-OCCUPATION IN DEMAND

ALSO I WAS TRYING TO FILL THE ONLINE FORM, ON GETTING TO WORK EXPERIENCE I DIDNT SEE MY NOC ON THE LIST.
I AM NOC 6235. DOES IT MEAN IF MY NOC IS NOT ON D LIST I CANT APPLY? BECAUSE I CANNOT ACTUALLY GO FURTHER IN FILLING THE FORM AS I COULD NOT SELECT ANY OF THE NOC AS NONE ITS MY JOB FUNCTION.
TANX

Feranmi

Jun 20, 2015
HELLO, PLS I NEED SOME CLARIFICATIONS;
...WATS D DIFFERENCE BTW INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER-EXPRESS ENTRY AND INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER-OCCUPATION IN DEMAND

ALSO I WAS TRYING TO FILL THE ONLINE FORM, ON GETTING TO WORK EXPERIENCE I DIDNT SEE MY NOC ON THE LIST.
I AM NOC 6235. DOES IT MEAN IF MY NOC IS NOT ON D LIST I CANT APPLY? BECAUSE I CANNOT ACTUALLY GO FURTHER IN FILLING THE FORM AS I COULD NOT SELECT ANY OF THE NOC AS NONE ITS MY JOB FUNCTION.
TANX

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
Hello friends
Here's another aspirant.
Have you all sent your application to he CIC already?
any progress?
mine is not sent yet.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
saskapr2015 said:
Hello friends
Here's another aspirant.
Have you all sent your application to he CIC already?
any progress?
mine is not sent yet.
most of us already submit their packages and son=me of us got their AORs while others are still waiting for it

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
My friends!!!!

I got ITA under EE..score 452!!!

Wish me luck!!! and thanks to everyone for helping me!!!!

I am so happy :)

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
hi guys, read somewhere that express entry for sinp has already been capped for 2015... is this true?

also, if i dont have relatives or job offer, is there really any chance of getting in sinp? im asking for a friend who hasnt applied yet and is looking for all possible options... hope you can shed more light. :)