+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi,

I have below doubts regarding filling the federal form. kindly clarify

generic application form for Canada
=====================================
1. which program I should select? Provincial nominee or skilled worker?
2.UCI in personal details. I applied to 2014 FSW but my file returned due to cap reach.should I give that UCI number?
3.My husband has only given name in passport. so what should I fill in Family names(personal details tab>>14)
4.what should I give for National identity document?(I am from India)
5.what should be my current and intended occupation(My designation now is technical lead andI am trying to apply for 2171)
6.In dependent personal details>>UCI. what should I fill here?
==========================================================================

In additional family information do we need to make two copies(for me and my spouse)
Do I need to fill "use of representative","authority to release personal info to a designtade individual" form as I am planning to do it myself?
DO I need to sign COMMONLAW UNION FORM?(I am married)

Thanks
Rose

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
harirajmohan said:
I am totally confused due to FBI delay and confusing and asking others hence could not take their suggestion too. But i am rethinking on it and planning to take their suggestion but with few weeks delay to CIO.

Got my other PCCs last week. Photos are taken today. All documents and items ready except pcc from fbi.
I have sent couple of applications to fbi for pcc in the last 10 days. I am thinking that i would get it in Aug. So i am now thinking to send the file to CIO after 2-3 weeks because by the time i get AOR my pcc will also be ready. I want to make sure i have AOR by aug or sep.

But sometimes i think that i do not need to delay like our other friends suggested. But dont know, i might send it in 2 weeks too.

One thing you reminded me is that i have to send an explanation on why i dont have fbi pcc. Thanks. I will put a note to have it included.

When are you planning to send to CIO?
When are you sending the fingerprints to fbi? Are the fingerprints ready?
I unnecessarily wasted initial 3 weeks without checking the delay and later realized that there is huge delay and prints are also getting rejected. So dont delay sending to fbi and do take the prints with the help of professional. Thats why i got panicked and sent couple of good sets in the last few days.
Thanks Dear for clarifying your side.
I have to fill all the federal forms though it shouldn't take much time as I filled them in FSW last year as well as in SINP (some of the forms). Photos are ready (from last application).

I haven't taken the fingerprints yet, earlier I was thinking to take it here in India through consultancy firm but they are charging (3500 ~ 4500 INR), now I am leaving back to USA so I'll have fingerprints done in local police office (free of cost) & apply for PCC from USA.

I am planning to send all the documents to CIC by this weekend.

Just wanted to mention my understanding regarding PCC requirements, CIC doesn't bother about PCC, once they transfer the application to your local visa office, local visa office may ask PCC.
So you can go ahead and submit your documents without waiting, even local visa office will give you 2 months to submit PCC, you'll have plenty of time & I hope, you'll get your PCC before AOR from local visa office.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi guys,

I have some doubts regarding federal forms. Kindly clarify

2.UCI in personal details. I applied to 2014 FSW but my file returned due to cap reach.should I give that UCI number?
3.My husband has only given name in passport. so what should I fill in Family names(personal details tab>>14)
4.what should I give for National identity document?
5.what should be my current and inended occupation(My designation now is technical lead andI am trying to apply for 2171)

In additional family information do we need to make two copies(for me and my spouse)
Do I need to fill "use of representative","authority to release personal info to a designtade individual" form as I am planning to do it myself?
DO I need to sign COMMONLAW UNION FORM?

Thanks
Rose

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
rosemathew said:
Hi,

1. which program I should select? Provincial nominee or skilled worker? ==> Provincial nominee if nominated by province.
2.UCI in personal details. I applied to 2014 FSW but my file returned due to cap reach.should I give that UCI number? ==> If you received UCI number then please mention it.
3.My husband has only given name in passport. so what should I fill in Family names(personal details tab>>14) ==> Fill the name as it is in passport and birth certificate
4.what should I give for National identity document?(I am from India) ==> We Indians don't have national identity document, leave it blank
5.what should be my current and intended occupation(My designation now is technical lead andI am trying to apply for 2171) ==> Information systems analysts and consultants
6.In dependent personal details>>UCI. what should I fill here? ==> Not sure, leave it blank I guess

In additional family information do we need to make two copies(for me and my spouse) ==> Yes
Do I need to fill "use of representative","authority to release personal info to a designtade individual" form as I am planning to do it myself? ==> Not require if you are applying by your self
DO I need to sign COMMONLAW UNION FORM?(I am married) ==> Not required if you are married

Thanks
Rose

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Lucky4u750 said:
Thanks Dear for clarifying your side.
I have to fill all the federal forms though it shouldn't take much time as I filled them in FSW last year as well as in SINP (some of the forms). Photos are ready (from last application).

I haven't taken the fingerprints yet, earlier I was thinking to take it here in India through consultancy firm but they are charging (3500 ~ 4500 INR), now I am leaving back to USA so I'll have fingerprints done in local police office (free of cost) & apply for PCC from USA.

I am planning to send all the documents to CIC by this weekend.

Just wanted to mention my understanding regarding PCC requirements, CIC doesn't bother about PCC, once they transfer the application to your local visa office, local visa office may ask PCC.
So you can go ahead and submit your documents without waiting, even local visa office will give you 2 months to submit PCC, you'll have plenty of time & I hope, you'll get your PCC before AOR from local visa office.
Your pcc application - Yes, if you are entering US in 1-2 weeks max then correct you do it here as you can get help from technicians.
But try with multiple locations because i went to one of the multi locations store and she did it worst than the prints i took it myself. So expect to go at least 2-3 guys and take the good ones (or all) and send.

Your photos - I am not sure if your photos were also scanned while UCI was issued on your name. So its better you take a new one this week before you depart as it costs less there anyway. If its less than 6 months then fine.

My CIO pack - Yes, correct, its not needed to wait for pcc. I will also try to send it this month (may not be this week) or at least by first week of June.
I am trying to buy sometime to handle worst case scenario from fbi on fingerprints rejection (if it all happens) (which i dont even want to think about it but trying to have some reserved time to send back one more set of applications) hence the confusing delay :).
I am little scared on seeking timeline with visa office because sometimes people write as they dont get response within few days and sometimes they give one month and inform its final and so on..... Also not all the time same timeline is issued for everyone....

UCI - Is your UCI 8 continuous digits? Mine is without hyphen (while comparing to the one mentioned on the site) when i applied for visitor visa. Just trying to crosscheck.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rosemathew said:
Hi guys,

5.what should be my current and inended occupation(My designation now is technical lead andI am trying to apply for 2171)

Thanks
Rose
Hi Rose,
Is your UCI 8 continuous digits? Mine is without hyphen (while comparing to the one mentioned on the site) when i applied for visitor visa. Just trying to crosscheck.

Also UCI needs to be mentioned in payment receipt if you are paying online.
In dependent personal details you need to include allocated UCI wherein they related the previous application details to the current one. They will internally create separate profiles to process even though they are not main applicants.
Like abhispat mentioned I am also mentioning the intended occupation relevant to my noc code to avoid any confusion for immigration officer.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SCHEDULE 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominees form to CIO - Is the transferable and available funds matching and above the federal fsw level is fine, correct?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosemathew said:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Rose
Well Here are some of the corrections and counter question.

1. which program I should select? Provincial nominee or skilled worker? ==> Provincial nominee if nominated by province. Do We have to select Skilled worker if We are applying or SINP Express entry, through there online web portal?(No nomination yet)
2.UCI in personal details. I applied to 2014 FSW but my file returned due to cap reach.should I give that UCI number? ==> If you received UCI number then please mention it. "You get UCI if you previously applied for any category for Canada immigration"
3.My husband has only given name in passport. so what should I fill in Family names(personal details tab>>14) ==> Fill the name as it is in passport and birth certificate. "You cannot leave Family name blank under these forms, so you have to fill it in "Family name column"
4.what should I give for National identity document?(I am from India) ==> We Indians don't have national identity document, leave it blank. Better Write NONE or Not Applicable
5.what should be my current and intended occupation(My designation now is technical lead andI am trying to apply for 2171) ==> Intended Information systems analysts and consultants. and Current will be same "technical lead"
6.In dependent personal details>>UCI. what should I fill here? ==> Not sure, leave it blank I guess.Better Write NONE or Not Applicable

In additional family information do we need to make two copies(for me and my spouse) ==> Yes :)
Do I need to fill "use of representative","authority to release personal info to a designtade individual" form as I am planning to do it myself? ==> Not require if you are applying by your self " Need to fill Section B of this form even if you are doing it yourself, and Scan and attach with online application"
DO I need to sign COMMONLAW UNION FORM?(I am married) ==> Not required if you are married :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Lucky4u750 said:
Hi FSWCIO, Dreamer2014, Spicey, Tetunte,

How are you friends? have you submitted your docs to CIO?
Sorry I was not in touch with this forum for more than a month so unaware of the happenings.

:)
Hi

We are fine my friend. Hope you are doing well. I've seen you decided to transmit your application within this weekend which is good because as I'm seeing about FBI clearance which I think if you apply now it'd most probably come in your "MR/RPPF period". So it's nice trick to send your application now and apply for your pcc immediately to prevent further delay.

I'm waiting for a document ( my pcc :p ) to arrive and expecting I'd probably able to despatch my application early next week. Need your prayer

Best of luck. :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012

1. which program I should select? Provincial nominee or skilled worker? ==> Provincial nominee if nominated by province.
2.UCI in personal details. I applied to 2014 FSW but my file returned due to cap reach.should I give that UCI number? ==> If you received UCI number then please mention it.
3.My husband has only given name in passport. so what should I fill in Family names(personal details tab>>14) ==> Fill the name as it is in passport and birth certificate
4.what should I give for National identity document?(I am from India) ==> We Indians don't have national identity document, leave it blank
5.what should be my current and intended occupation(My designation now is technical lead andI am trying to apply for 2171) ==> Information systems analysts and consultants
6.In dependent personal details>>UCI. what should I fill here? ==> Not sure, leave it blank I guess

In additional family information do we need to make two copies(for me and my spouse) ==> Yes
Do I need to fill "use of representative","authority to release personal info to a designtade individual" form as I am planning to do it myself? ==> Not require if you are applying by your self
DO I need to sign COMMONLAW UNION FORM?(I am married) ==> Not required if you are married

Thanks
Rose

Those above answer looks good to me.

About UCI as it's optional it's better to leave it blank than to put wrong UCI there. They'd find for you.

And about no surname, you need to write your given name in surname section and write " not applicable " in given name section. This is important to avoid any further confusion.

Further on:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=014&t=4

Best of luck.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Lucky4u750 said:
Hi FSWCIO, Dreamer2014, Spicey, Tetunte,

How are you friends? have you submitted your docs to CIO?
Sorry I was not in touch with this forum for more than a month so unaware of the happenings.

:)
Hi bro :)

I submitted my package and it reached Sydney on 13th of May 2015

what about yours?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
question about photos

- In the online guide they say 3.5 for 4.5 the frame, and from chick to crown from 2.5 to 3.0 cm, did you make it that way?
- I don't have my photos sealed with the date that the photos were taken, I filled up that by hand, how did you do it?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tetunte said:
question about photos

- In the online guide they say 3.5 for 4.5 the frame, and from chick to crown from 2.5 to 3.0 cm, did you make it that way?
- I don't have my photos sealed with the date that the photos were taken, I filled up that by hand, how did you do it?
The photographer I went took it similar to the one wanted for that size. Looks that size and looks ok.
That guy had some seal hence did not need to write but writing in hand is fine as cic does not know who writes and not every photo studio has the seal or has the custom to seal it.

I think that the photos should be good and approximately in that size which will be acceptable by cic.

And i wrote the names in 5 of the photos. dont forget that.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Hi Rose,
Is your UCI 8 continuous digits? Mine is without hyphen (while comparing to the one mentioned on the site) when i applied for visitor visa. Just trying to crosscheck.

Also UCI needs to be mentioned in payment receipt if you are paying online.
In dependent personal details you need to include allocated UCI wherein they related the previous application details to the current one. They will internally create separate profiles to process even though they are not main applicants.
Like abhispat mentioned I am also mentioning the intended occupation relevant to my noc code to avoid any confusion for immigration officer.
Hi Hari,

I applied FSW through a consultancy and they have not given my package yet. so I don't know what is my UCI. I asked them, but they told they have some procedures to be done before handing over the document. Can I skip if it is not a mandatory field? Also I do have the same question what sanjeev31 has "Do We have to select Skilled worker if We are applying or SINP Express entry, through there online web portal?(No nomination yet)"

Thanks
Rose

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Here is what i did. I did not know that other ways such as affidavit would work.
Letters:
I gave reference letters but they asked for all employers in the last 5 years was little trouble for me.
I could not get letters from the companies because some dont even entertain and some they want huge approvals. So i contacted my friends but asked them to sign in letter pad (with the soft copy we have on the letter head). So i could manage.

Job duties:
Refer the duties what is mentioned in NOC site (statcan.gc.ca)
Have different wordings and sentences
Try to cover all points(not exact ditto as listed in noc)
Dont use the same wordings and sequence you used above for next letter (if you have multiple companies which will raise the eyebrows).
Hi Hari,

"asked them to sign in letter pad (with the soft copy we have on the letter head). " - can you please expalin how did you manged to get letter head for companies?

Thanks
Rose