+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosemathew said:
Hi Sanjeev,

I would also like to apply for SINP under express entry sub category and I am also in your same occupation. Can you please shed some knowledge on the same. Do we need licensing for our category? if so what we have to do for the same?
Thanks
Rose
Hello Rose,

Actually my Job Title is Senior Software Engineer, but my job duties and responsibility involves both NOC 2173 and 2171 duties.
So I am considering to apply under NOC 2171, which is not regulated and does not require any licensing.

See if you have the same situation then you can also overpass the license.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Rose,

Actually my Job Title is Senior Software Engineer, but my job duties and responsibility involves both NOC 2173 and 2171 duties.
So I am considering to apply under NOC 2171, which is not regulated and does not require any licensing.

See if you have the same situation then you can also overpass the license.

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Thanks sanjeev. My designation is Technical lead and yes some of the duties in 2171 applies to me also, but I wont be able to procure experience or reference certificate as most of the company I worked don't provide that and I have to prepare affidavit for the same. Am I eligible to apply for SINP? if so can you please let me know the procedures? your help is highly appreciated

attaboy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06-08-2016
I am waiting for the same.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosemathew said:
Thanks sanjeev. My designation is Technical lead and yes some of the duties in 2171 applies to me also, but I wont be able to procure experience or reference certificate as most of the company I worked don't provide that and I have to prepare affidavit for the same. Am I eligible to apply for SINP? if so can you please let me know the procedures? your help is highly appreciated

If you can show your Job duties fall under NOC 2171 then go ahead and get ready with your application.
Just read and follow each step given in this link.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Before Applying under NOC 2171 category, make sure you have mentioned the same on Express Entry profile that you fall under NOC 2171 and also select "SK" as your intended Province to live and work.

Go through the above link and if you have any doubt you can post here and someone will help you definitely(if I am not available that time).

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote author=tetunte][/quote]
[quote author=NAMBIVIN][/quote]
[quote author=pmd][/quote]
[quote author=regina_jy][/quote]
[quote author=Dreamer2014][/quote]
[quote author=Dlola][/quote]
[quote author=nptmk][/quote]

Hello Friends, First of all Congrats to all of you for Nomination.
Now since you guys applied under NOC 2171 (as per excel sheet), request you to share your job duties you have mentioned for NOC 2171. So that people(including me) applying under NOC 2171 can get some Idea how job duties should look like.

Also advice have you guys provided "experience or reference certificate" from employer for your Job duties or an Affidavit? if possible please share the content of affidavit.

Thanks.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Yes all. I would like to know whether affidavit for jobs and duties work as it is impossible to get such a letter from my employers.. Also I do have a bank from letter saying I have a fixed deposit which give me during Oct 2014, but right now I have taken a loan against my fixed deposit. so will that letter work now for fund proof?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
rosemathew said:
Yes all. I would like to know whether affidavit for jobs and duties work as it is impossible to get such a letter from my employers.. Also I do have a bank from letter saying I have a fixed deposit which give me during Oct 2014, but right now I have taken a loan against my fixed deposit. so will that letter work now for fund proof?
1. Work Reference Letter- If your employer does not provide letter, provide as much proof as you can which shows your roles and duties and the company you were working for. Get a reply from your employer that they don't give such letters, also ask your supervisor to give you a official letter or on email, the roles and duties you have performed during your tenure with company. Provide your appointment letters and releasing letter for the companies you have worked for.

2. Fixed deposit- Since I have savings account and am not much aware about the complications with fixed deposits as proof of funds. Guys with FD'd please help rosemathew here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosemathew said:
I think you can show your (FD amount - Pending Loan Amount) as your Assets/Funds.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi Abhi and Sanjeev,

From one of my employer I got an email that they don't provide such letters and even my supervisor is not ready to give the same. but from one employer they are not even replying even after repeated request... are you saying affidavits are not accepted? I can show them appointment, relieving letter, paystubs etc, but do not have duties in those..

FD - I think I can show rest of the amount which is in FD

Thanks

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alitg2002 said:
dear victor
I have a question! my package receipt show onlinedelivered to LEWIS CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION! IS IT OK OR WRONG DELIVERY?I confused I send the exact address ...49DORCHESTER STREET
Yes it seems it is delivered correctly and it means your courier, gave your package to Mr/Mrs Lewis in Immigration and Citizenship Canada!!! ;)

Which courier did you use to deliver your package to CIO?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
rosemathew said:
Hi Abhi and Sanjeev,

From one of my employer I got an email that they don't provide such letters and even my supervisor is not ready to give the same. but from one employer they are not even replying even after repeated request... are you saying affidavits are not accepted? I can show them appointment, relieving letter, paystubs etc, but do not have duties in those..

FD - I think I can show rest of the amount which is in FD

Thanks
Remya
Yes, you can show them affidavits also

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Need Help with these doubts.

1) I don't understand anything about "Schedule 4 - Economic Classes_imm0008_4e" Form, Who should fill this form and Why there are two Given Name(s) column in it?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

2) Do we have to Write Names in Native Language also (IN my Case HINDI) in form "Additional Family Information Form" and "Background Declaration"?, Is it compulsory to use only Blank Ink Pen in that case?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

3)DO we have to fill Section A also on "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form" even if we don't have any representative?
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form

4) Below Forms are Not Applicable for me, Do we have to fill and write "NONE" in these form and attach them to online SINP application or we can leave these Form?
(A) Use of a Representative:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF
(B) Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
(C) Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5409E.PDF
(D) Additional Dependants/Declaration :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf

5) In "SINP 100-30 Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category" Checklist, it is written that "Express Entry Profile Number" and "Job Seeker Validation Code" are required Items, But I didn't see any form asking for such details, Kindly advice If I am missing something.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30

Thanks...

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
VictorPapa said:
Yes it seems it is delivered correctly and it means your courier, gave your package to Mr/Mrs Lewis in Immigration and Citizenship Canada!!! ;)

Which courier did you use to deliver your package to CIO?
thanks for answerung victor.the god keep you for us.I used karapost which is joint other companues may be fedex outside our country,Iran.it was good only in three days arrived my package from Dubi to mississauga in canada after 2days in weekend in canada in one day delivered.but I afraid Lewis cirizenship and immigration may be other office

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
alitg2002 said:
thanks for answerung victor.the god keep you for us.I used karapost which is joint other companues may be fedex outside our country,Iran.it was good only in three days arrived my package from Dubi to mississauga in canada after 2days in weekend in canada in one day delivered.but I afraid Lewis cirizenship and immigration may be other office
If anyone package has received by Lewis please let me know to ensure please.If also anyone get email from CIO after received his or her package please share.I dont know if we received any email from CIO which show our package received or no?if yes,after howmany days we should get email.In advance,highly appreciate your kind help.