+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
harirajmohan said:
Its my turn to ask question. Please answer my questions too.

Yes you should sign the additional sheet too - I am thinking and previously filled the respective sheet additionally (personal history or address page repeatedly till we require). So do you guys use plain sheet or the same form's (for example, 2nd or 3 rd page in 008 form)?
Do we need to sign even if we use the form's pages instead of plain sheet?

Do not leave any gap - You mean that we should fill all boxes with detail or with N/A?

Please add if there is any other point like above is there which seem like small/minor but important in terms of completion.
No always you need to fill the spaces with N/A, some forms requires that you write the phrase 'Not Applicable'
other form says write 'None'

so be carefull to fill as you were suggested in every form.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
harirajmohan said:
Its my turn to ask question. Please answer my questions too.

Yes you should sign the additional sheet too - I am thinking and previously filled the respective sheet additionally (personal history or address page repeatedly till we require). So do you guys use plain sheet or the same form's (for example, 2nd or 3 rd page in 008 form)?
Do we need to sign even if we use the form's pages instead of plain sheet?

Do not leave any gap - You mean that we should fill all boxes with detail or with N/A?

Please add if there is any other point like above is there which seem like small/minor but important in terms of completion.
What I did :

in the Schedule A and Additional family info. as well as the travels , I attach a white A4 sheet of paper , I print my name , the form number and the number of question and I wrote

in the cases it requires I draw a table that looks like theirs and I fill it

and at the end of the sheet I signed

for the N/A or None or Not Applicable , I filled all the places with them according to the guide

and take care in the part of organization or Association , you have to write "I have never been a member of an organization or association" if so

by the way I re-print all the application and I organize it , sign it and I don't staple this time :)

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Another week with no news *sigh*

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
adrscuds said:
Another week with no news *sigh*
No more AOR, nomination or ineligible news...

People that still are waiting for AOR, have you communicated with SINP, about why your status is still "Submitted"?

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
tetunte said:
No more AOR, nomination or ineligible news...

People that still are waiting for AOR, have you communicated with SINP, about why your status is still "Submitted"?
I don't think any AOR is pending now. May be this "Submitted" entry are of inactive members who may got NOMINATION ;)

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahadur said:
Today my status changed to IN Process from waiting on Applicant. Also My settlement funds got converted to CAD by them. Hoping for a good news soon. :D

Very Gud news Bahadur,,

But for me still waiting on applicant.

Did you mail or call SINP regarding your status??

sinppp2015

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2015
Nomination.....
By SINP April 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 26, 2015
IELTS Request
CLB 7
bahadur said:
Today my status changed to IN Process from waiting on Applicant. Also My settlement funds got converted to CAD by them. Hoping for a good news soon. :D
My settlement funds was converted into CAD 3 weeks ago but my status is still In Process

Imran28

May 6, 2015
VictorPapa said:
Yes, It is what exactly SINP calls license eligibility letter! You should send it as soon as possible to SINP and you can get your nomination with that. ;)
Dear papa,
I have also obtained such proof, but i made a mistake , i just forwarded the email of CPA to the SINP. and they said that they did not get any proof , as such SINP cancelled my application.
could you please suggest me what can i do now.

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Sask_Can2015 said:
Hi,

I am a 1111 candidate. SINP asked to provide proof of eligibility to get license as my occupation is regulated.

In this regard I have applied to CPA SK for eligibility to get registered. Based on my transcript CPA SK replied me below e-mail after 5 weeks:

Hello,
I have completed the evaluation of your transcripts. I am pleased to inform you that you are eligible to join the CPA PREP Program.
You are eligible for exemption in Modules 1-4 of the CPA PREP Program. For more information on the CPA Accreditation process please follow the link below
https://www.cpask.ca/en/Become-a-CPA

If hope that this information helps you.
Best Regards,

My question to the senior is that whether the above e-mail sufficient to prove the eligibility of getting the license??

Can i get nomination by the support of this e-mail?

Victor, tetunte, FSWCIO, Imran28 and other please can u give me advice in this regard. :-[ :-[ ???
I am confused about that.

Imran28

May 6, 2015
tetunte said:
Dear Friend, I believe that is not enough, SINP requires that you already have the license
before you apply.

However, You don't have nothing to loose, provide this information to SINP and keep
your finger cross.

Best of luck to you
No. actually they want that you can get license after completing some additional formalities in SK.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran28 said:
Dear papa,
I have also obtained such proof, but i made a mistake , i just forwarded the email of CPA to the SINP. and they said that they did not get any proof , as such SINP cancelled my application.
could you please suggest me what can i do now.
SINP has two different email addresses, Those emails you send to "immigration@gov.sk.ca" will not add to your application but those you send to "immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca" will add to your application and you should make a PDF file from your eligibility letter and send it to "immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca" for further process.

If you already got your ineligible letter then you should ask for second review and explain what happened before and I suggest you to attach your license eligibility letter to your second review request.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
tetunte said:
No always you need to fill the spaces with N/A, some forms requires that you write the phrase 'Not Applicable'
other form says write 'None'

so be carefull to fill as you were suggested in every form.
I too would like to throw my question in this regards ;)

It may sound as a stupid question, I just want my forms to be filled perfectly.

Do we need to fill every space in the rows with N/A or Not Applicable whatever, I mean if I fill first row of the section with details and there is nothing to write in below rows, should I write N/A or Not Applicable or leave it blank.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhispat said:
I too would like to throw my question in this regards ;)

It may sound as a stupid question, I just want my forms to be filled perfectly.

Do we need to fill every space in the rows with N/A or Not Applicable whatever, I mean if I fill first row of the section with details and there is nothing to write in below rows, should I write N/A or Not Applicable or leave it blank.
I didn't do that! I just wrote N/A to those fields that I didn't have any information for them for example if there was a table with 5 rows and 5 columns then when I didn't have any information for that table then I wrote N/A in every field of the first row and left the next rows blank.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Dreamer2014 said:
What I did :

in the Schedule A and Additional family info. as well as the travels , I attach a white A4 sheet of paper , I print my name , the form number and the number of question and I wrote

in the cases it requires I draw a table that looks like theirs and I fill it

and at the end of the sheet I signed

for the N/A or None or Not Applicable , I filled all the places with them according to the guide

and take care in the part of organization or Association , you have to write "I have never been a member of an organization or association" if so

by the way I re-print all the application and I organize it , sign it and I don't staple this time :)
I don't think there is need to sign the separate sheet because there are no instruction as such in the form. Below is the instruction if the form for adding separate sheet.

"If there is not enough space to provide all the necessary information, attach to this form sheet of paper with further details. Print your name at the top of each additional sheet and indicate the form's title and the number of the question you are answering."

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
VictorPapa said:
I didn't do that! I just wrote N/A to those fields that I didn't have any information for them for example if there was a table with 5 rows and 5 columns then when I didn't have any information for that table then I wrote N/A in every field of the first row and left the next rows blank.
Thanks victor. This is same what I did in previous application as well.