+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
harirajmohan said:
So to tackle this situation, do we need the application soon and wait for acceptance?
How do we make sure they accepted the application? Which payment types are traceable (apart from credit card)?
Friend it was for who were for last year nova scotia dream and the application arrived after reach cap,I think if every body has accepted they had informed very sooner than now with other quick mail or option.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
alitg2002 said:
Friend it was for who were for last year nova scotia dream and the application arrived after reach cap,I think if every body has accepted they had informed very sooner than now with other quick mail or option.
I am talking about PR application wait times to receive AOR. Please check the below link. The applications filed from Sep takes long time.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-2014-pnp-cic-applicants-t247395.315.html

This is what i am not sure how do we come to know if the application is accepted before we receive AOR.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
regina_jy said:
In my personal opinion, one should do medicals ONLY once requested by CIC. CIC will send you necessary paper work / forms which you will have to take to certified medical practitioner. From there, practitioner will complete necessary tests (again, based on what is requested by CIC on those forms) and send the completed forms/medical results to CIC directly. i.e. you are not involved in shipping the results back. This is my personal opinion based on my own experience. Good luck!
Yes I agree in one way. I am also confused whether it will irritate the officer before he/she decides on approval i am sending medicals and second stage fee :).

Medicals - For may applications what i see is that as soon as they issue the AOR they are requesting for Medicals too. After that only they transfer the file to VO.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Good plan Victor. I am thinking of doing medicals at least (whether or not i pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee now). Have any of you planning to do medicals?

Also friends, any thoughts on how we can track the application to make sure its accepted till we get AOR as its another long wait (for 4-6 months as per other forums)? We cant even check online as we need Client ID from CIC.
My friend, I suggest you to do your medical once they ask you to do, because as you mentioned medical result has a 12 months validity and all of us know, it will take at least 4-5 months after submission of application to get AOR and after that it will take at least 1 months to transfer your file and 3-4 months to get your visa and in total it will take about 7-8 months in the shortest and fastest way to get your visa and in many cases it will take longer and it will be about 10 - 12 months. At the end stage when everything is done successfully and they are ready to issue your permanent resident visa then they will check to see how many months your medical is valid and they will issue your visa until that date.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html
(Question 2)

In my opinion for immigration, it is important to have a suitable time to do many different things in your current resident place before you want to immigrate to Canada for example you must leave your work, sell your properties (house,car and everything you have), pay your dues,... If you are living inside Canada then it is a different story and your permanent resident visa is a change of situation but for a person who live outside Canada, immigration is a final action and before that there is a time consuming part and many different activities must be done before immigration and those months after issuing your visa and before your flight is very important. If you tell me why you don't do these things within 10 months after submitting your application then I will answer, I don't know I am going to Canada while I have a valid permanent resident visa in my hand! If you want to do your medical in this step and assume your immigration process will take about 10 months then your visa will be valid for only two months (until your medical expiration date) but when they ask you for your medical, 5 months after your application submission date then your visa will be valid for at least 6 months at the end and it is ideal time for me to do my things before immigration to Canada! ;)

That's the reason I suggest you to do your medical in the appropriate time when they ask you to do that! ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
I am talking about PR application wait times to receive AOR. Please check the below link. The applications filed from Sep takes long time.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-2014-pnp-cic-applicants-t247395.315.html

This is what i am not sure how do we come to know if the application is accepted before we receive AOR.
I think, very long waiting time before receiving AOR in the late of 2014 was normal. It increased from 2-3 months in 3rd quarter to about 5 months in the last quarter of 2014. There are limited number of employees in CIO office and when the total number of received applications increase then it can cause unexpected delay to process applications. I think despite delivery address of FSW and PNP applications was different but it shouldn't be two different places or organizations and I think all of the applications should be reviewed by same officers. As we all know there were a huge number of FSW 2014 applications received by CIO in the last quarter of 2014 (from OCT to DEC) assuming that the priority of FSW applications was higher than PNP, it caused PNP applications went to a delay.
Good news is, receiving of all FSW 2014 applications is done now and because there won't be any FSW paper base applications in the future (because Express Entry is a paperless electronic base system) it means there will be a reduce time for receiving and reviewing PNP applications in the near future and it should come back to 2 - 3 months from 5 months! ;)

About the second part of your statement: "how do we come to know if the application is accepted before we receive AOR", I think there won't be anyway to know that before AOR BUT as we are applying under PNP program then there won't be any reason that your application won't be accepted because you have passed half way now by receiving your nomination. The only thing can jeopardize your application is making any mistake in the forms or loss of required document and it would be eliminated by double check everything before sending your application to CIO! :p

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
My friend, I suggest you to do your medical once they ask you to do, because as you mentioned medical result has a 12 months validity and all of us know, it will take at least 4-5 months after submission of application to get AOR and after that it will take at least 1 months to transfer your file and 3-4 months to get your visa and in total it will take about 7-8 months in the shortest and fastest way to get your visa and in many cases it will take longer and it will be about 10 - 12 months. At the end stage when everything is done successfully and they are ready to issue your permanent resident visa then they will check to see how many months your medical is valid and they will issue your visa until that date.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html
(Question 2)

In my opinion for immigration, it is important to have a suitable time to do many different things in your current resident place before you want to immigrate to Canada for example you must leave your work, sell your properties (house,car and everything you have), pay your dues,... If you are living inside Canada then it is a different story and your permanent resident visa is a change of situation but for a person who live outside Canada, immigration is a final action and before that there is a time consuming part and many different activities must be done before immigration and those months after issuing your visa and before your flight is very important. If you tell me why you don't do these things within 10 months after submitting your application then I will answer, I don't know I am going to Canada while I have a valid permanent resident visa in my hand! If you want to do your medical in this step and assume your immigration process will take about 10 months then your visa will be valid for only two months (until your medical expiration date) but when they ask you for your medical, 5 months after your application submission date then your visa will be valid for at least 6 months at the end and it is ideal time for me to do my things before immigration to Canada! ;)

That's the reason I suggest you to do your medical in the appropriate time when they ask you to do that! ;)
Correct, it will shorten the visa period. I thought we get 1+ year multiple entry :).

I am thinking now not to send medicals. Thanks.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
I think, very long waiting time before receiving AOR in the late of 2014 was normal. It increased from 2-3 months in 3rd quarter to about 5 months in the last quarter of 2014. There are limited number of employees in CIO office and when the total number of received applications increase then it can cause unexpected delay to process applications. I think despite delivery address of FSW and PNP applications was different but it shouldn't be two different places or organizations and I think all of the applications should be reviewed by same officers. As we all know there were a huge number of FSW 2014 applications received by CIO in the last quarter of 2014 (from OCT to DEC) assuming that the priority of FSW applications was higher than PNP, it caused PNP applications went to a delay.
Good news is, receiving of all FSW 2014 applications is done now and because there won't be any FSW paper base applications in the future (because Express Entry is a paperless electronic base system) it means there will be a reduce time for receiving and reviewing PNP applications in the near future and it should come back to 2 - 3 months from 5 months! ;)

About the second part of your statement: "how do we come to know if the application is accepted before we receive AOR", I think there won't be anyway to know that before AOR BUT as we are applying under PNP program then there won't be any reason that your application won't be accepted because you have passed half way now by receiving your nomination. The only thing can jeopardize your application is making any mistake in the forms or loss of required document and it would be eliminated by double check everything before sending your application to CIO! :p
Hopefully less time Victor on processing time. Every stage has its own tension :) and waiting period.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Anyone got Nominated/AOR this week?

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hi,

My occupation comes under NOC 2133 ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering). They asked me about Professional Licence on 12th March 2015 in 45 days other wise they will refuse my application. As this licence procedure takes minimum 1 year, so I am unable to provide it to them. So my SINP 2015 dream wont be true any more. But till yesterday my application shows waiting for applicant. Now today it shows In Process. Well, I don't understand now what will be there next action.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Ravi Rami said:
Hi,

My occupation comes under NOC 2133 ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering). They asked me about Professional Licence on 12th March 2015 in 45 days other wise they will refuse my application. As this licence procedure takes minimum 1 year, so I am unable to provide it to them. So my SINP 2015 dream wont be true any more. But till yesterday my application shows waiting for applicant. Now today it shows In Process. Well, I don't understand now what will be there next action.
According to the policy guidance SINP will continue processing your application once the given 45 days laps with the same documents you submitted.
Don't let your dream die so easily, start the process of getting the lincence immediately for next years intake. Best of luck... :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends,
Finally I posted my package to CIO today and like computer games, I've got my "Mission Complete" message two hours ago!!! :p ;D :D :D

Now I am entering new level of this game with a long waiting time until I receive my AOR and medical request at the end of this level!

Anyway If you are going to post your package to CIO, I have an important advice for you:

As you noticed, in your nomination letter, SINP asked you to post your package to this address:

Citizen and Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 1450
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6K5
CANADA

BUT Couriers like DHL,TNT,... won't accept the above address because it is a PO BOX and they need physical street address!

In this situation you must provide them the physical street address and it is:

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2
CANADA

That's it! It will save you time and you don't need to go and search for that street address in front of post office counter! ;)

asingh.bhangu

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2015 - Application delivered to CIO.
Nomination.....
21-Apr-2015 SINP
AOR Received.
22 July 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
06-Aug-2015
Med's Request
21-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
26-Sept-2015
Interview........
Decision Made 02-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
08-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
13-March-2016
VictorPapa said:
My friends,
Finally I posted my package to CIO today and like computer games, I've got my "Mission Complete" message two hours ago!!! :p ;D :D :D

Now I am entering new level of this game with a long waiting time until I receive my AOR and medical request at the end of this level!

Anyway If you are going to post your package to CIO, I have an important advice for you:

As you noticed, in your nomination letter, SINP asked you to post your package to this address:

PO BOX 1450
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6K5
CANADA

BUT Couriers like DHL,TNT,... won't accept the above address because it is a PO BOX and they need physical street address!

In this situation you must provide them the physical street address and it is:

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2
CANADA

That's it! It will save you time and you don't need to go and search for that street address in front of post office counter! ;)
What are the additional documents you send with your file. Did you send bank statement with it ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asingh.bhangu said:
What are the additional documents you send with your file. Did you send bank statement with it ?
No, Only those documents mentioned in the checklist.