+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Arun2121 said:
I have submitted my documents by 26 Feb and send correction mail by 6 March.

But still waiting on Applicant.
Do you mind sending them a subtle mail requesting that they look into your Application Status once again?

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arun2121 said:
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we received your documents on March 6, 2015. The application is in process and may state waiting on applicant until a decision in made.

Kind Regards
SINP
Whether the state "Waiting on applicant" is until decision made on the submitted documents (ie whether the documents are fine or not) or the total decision?. Guys any idea on this point?.

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Do you mind sending them a subtle mail requesting that they look into your Application Status once again?
Mam,

I have already sent them and they reply on the same mail with the matter I have posted above.

I think do mail again and again make them frustrate.

So I will wait for some more time and then take follow up.

What Suggestion from seniors.???

yongzhang

Jan 22, 2015
beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Arun2121 said:
Mam,

I have already sent them and they reply on the same mail with the matter I have posted above.

I think do mail again and again make them frustrate.

So I will wait for some more time and then take follow up.

What Suggestion from seniors.???
buddy, that is ok, my status were waiting on applicant after 20 days I submitted the document what SINP required . don't worry.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Sometime SINP respond weirdly. In my case I submitted my requested documents on the 16th March and they uploaded incomplete documents and changed status to In Process on a very next day. :-\

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Dears, Do you have any idea about the estimated time mentioned on website for the SINP, 5.3 months, is this for nomination only or it's for full processed immigration and visa?
Plz share your understanding in this regard.
Thx.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have noticed that the total dollar amount in CAD has been updated as of my bank statement on 31 Dec 2014, with recent conversion rate which is much better.
My status is still "in process".
Hopefully this week would bring some news for all us and wish you all and myself good luck for a positive news inshaallah. (By the grace of Allah God

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
yongzhang said:
buddy, that is ok, my status were waiting on applicant after 20 days I submitted the document what SINP required . don't worry.
Dear Yangzhan
What is yor status now?
My docoments uploaded on Feb.9and today is 45 days suffering waiting applicant.Hope the good news very soon.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
This is from SINP with job offer

Re: SINP 2015 Applicants with JOB OFFER
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2015, 10:55:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Nominated just today! Grin
its so fast! Got my aor last monday and nominated today.

Wish you all the best of luck!

They are so fast for with job offer applicant :eek: why not they work semi fast for applicant without job offer :-\ :'(

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
abhispat said:

Reply with quoteQuote

They are so fast for with job offer applicant :eek: why not they work semi fast for applicant without job offer :-\ :'(
Dear friend
How you can get job offer from sask?!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
abhispat said:

Reply with quoteQuote

Assuming his/her application lodgment date was one week before the AOR.Nomination in two week for onshore applicant with job offer. If we multiply that with 5 that would be 10 weeks. Now if they work on our applicant five to six times slower than applicant with job offer than we should be getting our nomination shortly :D
Let's wait for the good time with patient and rest on the God.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends,
I want to explain some facts about SINP for those who think they still don't understand what is going on. All of these are my personal experiences and findings and many of them don't have official sources! :p

1- There are 1 Director, 2 Managers, 5 Information Verification Analysts (IVA) and 6 Immigration Officers in SINP:
http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=256db63b-090c-4e23-b106-8a1ff217b286

2- SINP has a Nomination quota for each year and there are 5500 nominations available in 2015. The cap will be define by CIC each year.
3- SINP has a Received number of applications quota (Intake Threshold) every year and they can receive 9550 applications in 2015. The cap will be define by SINP itself every year and this number is bigger than nomination quota because there are number of ineligible applications every year.
4- There are about 250 working days inside Canada every year.
5- SINP always try to nominate the whole nomination quota every year and it means they will try to issue 5500 nominations in 2015.
6- Regarding item #4 & #5, they are trying to issue almost (5500/250=) 22 nominations every working day!
7- Regarding item #1 & #6, every Immigration officer is trying to finalize almost (22/6=) 3.6 = 4 applications every working day.
8- There were almost 1000 finalized applications ready to issue nominations from 2014 and you can assume it as a little backlog for this year.(It used 2015's nomination quota)
9- There are different type of applications in SINP and they try to nominate those by their priority and Work permit has a highest priority and unfortunately Without job offer has the lowest priority. Because of that Without job offer will take very long to get nomination but other types is very faster.
10- There is a section inside their portal, every person who works on the file(Managers,IVA,Immigration officers,...) can SET status of each applications manually. For example when IVA request a missing/incomplete document, that IVA set the status from "In Process" to "Waiting on Applicant" and every time the requested document reach to that IVA, he/she should set the status again from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In process". It is possible one IVA forget to change the status and in this situation despite the document is OK and application is complete, the status will remain "Waiting on applicant".
11- There is a section in their online system, they can add your uploaded files there but you can't see those files in your application and that section is hidden for you but SINP themselves can see and use those files easily. It will happen when you update/send a file that is belong to your application but there isn't any specified section for that file in your application. For example you added a bank statement in your application when you created your application on 2 Jan 2015 but when SINP ask you to prove you had enough money as a settlement funds, this time you decide to send them another bank statement belong to another bank account that is not available in your current application, then when you send them this new bank statement, SINP will receive and add it to their system but you are not able to see that file because it is available in a section that is not viewable for you.
12- Document update occurs in two different phase, first from IVA who check the application for the first time and if there is a missing/incomplete document then IVA will ask for that document. Second from Immigration Officer who is assessing a file then if Immigration Officer wants to check a validity of a matter then he/she can ask for another document update and it can occur more than one time.
13- Every Immigration officer has a repository and there are a lot of applications in that section. It is Immigration officer's discretion to choose which file to work with! It is the reason why two of 2015 applications without job offer could get nominations but others should wait more. That's because, Immigration officers who worked on those two files wanted to finish and finalize those files in that time! The summary of this item is: Immigration Officer is the one who can nominate you very soon or delay your file very long time!
14- When assessment is done by immigration officer, application could be in "Waiting Approval" or "Waiting Ineligible" conditions.
15- The finalized application will be sent from Immigration Officers to their manager for final decision. the last step will take about 2-3 working days and when manager make final decision then applicant will get nomination or rejection letter.

I hope these facts help you understand more about how SINP really works. ;) ;D

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Well, I don't know about others but I know am awaiting my Nomination Letter from Province of Saskatchewan.

Am of the Opinion that I don't need to wait for long. at the appointed time it will speak for itself and will never tally.

Peaceful peace to all waiting.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
VictorPapa said:
My friends,
I want to explain some facts about SINP for those who think they still don't understand what is going on. All of these are my personal experiences and findings and many of them don't have official sources! :p

1- There are 1 Director, 2 Managers, 5 Information Verification Analysts (IVA) and 6 Immigration Officers in SINP:
http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=256db63b-090c-4e23-b106-8a1ff217b286

2- SINP has a Nomination quota for each year and there are 5500 nominations available in 2015. The cap will be define by CIC each year.
3- SINP has a Received number of applications quota (Intake Threshold) every year and they can receive 9550 applications in 2015. The cap will be define by SINP itself every year and this number is bigger than nomination quota because there are number of ineligible applications every year.
4- There are about 250 working days inside Canada every year.
5- SINP always try to nominate the whole nomination quota every year and it means they will try to issue 5500 nominations in 2015.
6- Regarding item #4 & #5, they are trying to issue almost (5500/250=) 22 nominations every working day!
7- Regarding item #1 & #6, every Immigration officer is trying to finalize almost (22/6=) 3.6 = 4 applications every working day.
8- There were almost 1000 finalized applications ready to issue nominations from 2014 and you can assume it as a little backlog for this year.(It used 2015's nomination quota)
9- There are different type of applications in SINP and they try to nominate those by their priority and Work permit has a highest priority and unfortunately Without job offer has the lowest priority. Because of that Without job offer will take very long to get nomination but other types is very faster.
10- There is a section inside their portal, every person who works on the file(Managers,IVA,Immigration officers,...) can SET status of each applications manually. For example when IVA request a missing/incomplete document, that IVA set the status from "In Process" to "Waiting on Applicant" and every time the requested document reach to that IVA, he/she should set the status again from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In process". It is possible one IVA forget to change the status and in this situation despite the document is OK and application is complete, the status will remain "Waiting on applicant".
11- There is a section in their online system, they can add your uploaded files there but you can't see those files in your application and that section is hidden for you but SINP themselves can see and use those files easily. It will happen when you update/send a file that is belong to your application but there isn't any specified section for that file in your application. For example you added a bank statement in your application when you created your application on 2 Jan 2015 but when SINP ask you to prove you had enough money as a settlement funds, this time you decide to send them another bank statement belong to another bank account that is not available in your current application, then when you send them this new bank statement, SINP will receive and add it to their system but you are not able to see that file because it is available in a section that is not viewable for you.
12- Document update occurs in two different phase, first from IVA who check the application for the first time and if there is a missing/incomplete document then IVA will ask for that document. Second from Immigration Officer who is assessing a file then if Immigration Officer wants to check a validity of a matter then he/she can ask for another document update and it can occur more than one time.
13- Every Immigration officer has a repository and there are a lot of applications in that section. It is Immigration officer's discretion to choose which file to work with! It is the reason why two of 2015 applications without job offer could get nominations but others should wait more. That's because, Immigration officers who worked on those two files wanted to finish and finalize those files in that time! The summary of this item is: Immigration Officer is the one who can nominate you very soon or delay your file very long time!
14- When assessment is done by immigration officer, application could be in "Waiting Approval" or "Waiting Ineligible" conditions.
15- The finalized application will be sent from Immigration Officers to their manager for final decision. the last step will take about 2-3 working days and when manager make final decision then applicant will get nomination or rejection letter.

I hope these facts help you understand more about how SINP really works. ;) ;D
+1 to that brother!