+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

yongzhang

Jan 22, 2015
beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
alitg2002 said:
Dear Yangzhan
What is yor status now?
My docoments uploaded on Feb.9and today is 45 days suffering waiting applicant.Hope the good news very soon.
my status is in process after 20 days waiting. i guess your documents probably are too complex to understand for sinp, they need time to clarify them. don't worry.

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
abhispat said:
This is from SINP with job offer

Re: SINP 2015 Applicants with JOB OFFER
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2015, 10:55:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Nominated just today! Grin
its so fast! Got my aor last monday and nominated today.

Wish you all the best of luck!

They are so fast for with job offer applicant :eek: why not they work semi fast for applicant without job offer :-\ :'(

Hello abhispat, c0ngratulations on your n0mination!.this news gives hope to those who are stl waiting like me..what will be your next step now?are from outside canada?congrats again and godbless you m0re..:)

Psalm

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
psalm_23 said:
Hello abhispat, c0ngratulations on your n0mination!.this news gives hope to those who are stl waiting like me..what will be your next step now?are from outside canada?congrats again and godbless you m0re..:)

Psalm
Dear abhispat.Co.gratulation to you .couod you please say what documents they ask you after nomonation for next stage or for cic?.Is they again ask you the original document you zubmitted before for instance:paper of your job description or your work exprience you had submitted the scan of it?please tell us more info about what are needed after nomination?or after AOR what you sent them.please.
Thank you so much.

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
yongzhang said:
my status is in process after 20 days waiting. i guess your documents probably are too complex to understand for sinp, they need time to clarify them. don't worry.
Dear Yangzhang
What is your status now?Please let me know as my status 45days uploading documents on my profile still my status is waiting applicant!What documentthey asked from you?

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
hello,guys

My status changed to "In process" this morning, and I got AOR letter too.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
cse711 said:
hello,guys

My status changed to "In process" this morning, and I got AOR letter too.
Congrats buddy, wishing you the very best

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
FSWCIO said:
Congrats... What's your noc? Is it without job offer?
Thank you, and yes ,I am applying under without job offer program, on the same boat with you :)

My noc is 1111, hope no licensing requirement by SINP.......

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
BCornerstone said:
Congrats buddy, wishing you the very best
Thank you!!

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
VictorPapa said:
My friends,
I want to explain some facts about SINP for those who think they still don't understand what is going on. All of these are my personal experiences and findings and many of them don't have official sources! :p

1- There are 1 Director, 2 Managers, 5 Information Verification Analysts (IVA) and 6 Immigration Officers in SINP:
http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=256db63b-090c-4e23-b106-8a1ff217b286

2- SINP has a Nomination quota for each year and there are 5500 nominations available in 2015. The cap will be define by CIC each year.
3- SINP has a Received number of applications quota (Intake Threshold) every year and they can receive 9550 applications in 2015. The cap will be define by SINP itself every year and this number is bigger than nomination quota because there are number of ineligible applications every year.
4- There are about 250 working days inside Canada every year.
5- SINP always try to nominate the whole nomination quota every year and it means they will try to issue 5500 nominations in 2015.
6- Regarding item #4 & #5, they are trying to issue almost (5500/250=) 22 nominations every working day!
7- Regarding item #1 & #6, every Immigration officer is trying to finalize almost (22/6=) 3.6 = 4 applications every working day.
8- There were almost 1000 finalized applications ready to issue nominations from 2014 and you can assume it as a little backlog for this year.(It used 2015's nomination quota)
9- There are different type of applications in SINP and they try to nominate those by their priority and Work permit has a highest priority and unfortunately Without job offer has the lowest priority. Because of that Without job offer will take very long to get nomination but other types is very faster.
10- There is a section inside their portal, every person who works on the file(Managers,IVA,Immigration officers,...) can SET status of each applications manually. For example when IVA request a missing/incomplete document, that IVA set the status from "In Process" to "Waiting on Applicant" and every time the requested document reach to that IVA, he/she should set the status again from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In process". It is possible one IVA forget to change the status and in this situation despite the document is OK and application is complete, the status will remain "Waiting on applicant".
11- There is a section in their online system, they can add your uploaded files there but you can't see those files in your application and that section is hidden for you but SINP themselves can see and use those files easily. It will happen when you update/send a file that is belong to your application but there isn't any specified section for that file in your application. For example you added a bank statement in your application when you created your application on 2 Jan 2015 but when SINP ask you to prove you had enough money as a settlement funds, this time you decide to send them another bank statement belong to another bank account that is not available in your current application, then when you send them this new bank statement, SINP will receive and add it to their system but you are not able to see that file because it is available in a section that is not viewable for you.
12- Document update occurs in two different phase, first from IVA who check the application for the first time and if there is a missing/incomplete document then IVA will ask for that document. Second from Immigration Officer who is assessing a file then if Immigration Officer wants to check a validity of a matter then he/she can ask for another document update and it can occur more than one time.
13- Every Immigration officer has a repository and there are a lot of applications in that section. It is Immigration officer's discretion to choose which file to work with! It is the reason why two of 2015 applications without job offer could get nominations but others should wait more. That's because, Immigration officers who worked on those two files wanted to finish and finalize those files in that time! The summary of this item is: Immigration Officer is the one who can nominate you very soon or delay your file very long time!
14- When assessment is done by immigration officer, application could be in "Waiting Approval" or "Waiting Ineligible" conditions.
15- The finalized application will be sent from Immigration Officers to their manager for final decision. the last step will take about 2-3 working days and when manager make final decision then applicant will get nomination or rejection letter.

I hope these facts help you understand more about how SINP really works. ;) ;D
Spot on analysis

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
psalm_23 said:

Psalm
Abhisat just quoted someone else's nomination from with Job offer forum. He is not referring to himself or am I wrong here?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
tols said:
Abhisat just quoted someone else's nomination from with Job offer forum. He is not referring to himself or am I wrong here?
That's true.

alitg2002 and Psalm, I had quoted someone else's nomination. Not referring myself here.

I am still waiting for Nomination ;D

Dreamer009

Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is SINP 2015 without job offer closed for a while now? or Can someone still apply?

Thanks------- Hope it's a not a non sense question. :)

INCAD

Mar 22, 2015
VictorPapa said:
My friends,
I want to explain some facts about SINP for those who think they still don't understand what is going on. All of these are my personal experiences and findings and many of them don't have official sources! :p

1- There are 1 Director, 2 Managers, 5 Information Verification Analysts (IVA) and 6 Immigration Officers in SINP:

2- SINP has a Nomination quota for each year and there are 5500 nominations available in 2015. The cap will be define by CIC each year.
3- SINP has a Received number of applications quota (Intake Threshold) every year and they can receive 9550 applications in 2015. The cap will be define by SINP itself every year and this number is bigger than nomination quota because there are number of ineligible applications every year.
4- There are about 250 working days inside Canada every year.
5- SINP always try to nominate the whole nomination quota every year and it means they will try to issue 5500 nominations in 2015.
6- Regarding item #4 & #5, they are trying to issue almost (5500/250=) 22 nominations every working day!
7- Regarding item #1 & #6, every Immigration officer is trying to finalize almost (22/6=) 3.6 = 4 applications every working day.
8- There were almost 1000 finalized applications ready to issue nominations from 2014 and you can assume it as a little backlog for this year.(It used 2015's nomination quota)
9- There are different type of applications in SINP and they try to nominate those by their priority and Work permit has a highest priority and unfortunately Without job offer has the lowest priority. Because of that Without job offer will take very long to get nomination but other types is very faster.
10- There is a section inside their portal, every person who works on the file(Managers,IVA,Immigration officers,...) can SET status of each applications manually. For example when IVA request a missing/incomplete document, that IVA set the status from "In Process" to "Waiting on Applicant" and every time the requested document reach to that IVA, he/she should set the status again from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In process". It is possible one IVA forget to change the status and in this situation despite the document is OK and application is complete, the status will remain "Waiting on applicant".
11- There is a section in their online system, they can add your uploaded files there but you can't see those files in your application and that section is hidden for you but SINP themselves can see and use those files easily. It will happen when you update/send a file that is belong to your application but there isn't any specified section for that file in your application. For example you added a bank statement in your application when you created your application on 2 Jan 2015 but when SINP ask you to prove you had enough money as a settlement funds, this time you decide to send them another bank statement belong to another bank account that is not available in your current application, then when you send them this new bank statement, SINP will receive and add it to their system but you are not able to see that file because it is available in a section that is not viewable for you.
12- Document update occurs in two different phase, first from IVA who check the application for the first time and if there is a missing/incomplete document then IVA will ask for that document. Second from Immigration Officer who is assessing a file then if Immigration Officer wants to check a validity of a matter then he/she can ask for another document update and it can occur more than one time.
13- Every Immigration officer has a repository and there are a lot of applications in that section. It is Immigration officer's discretion to choose which file to work with! It is the reason why two of 2015 applications without job offer could get nominations but others should wait more. That's because, Immigration officers who worked on those two files wanted to finish and finalize those files in that time! The summary of this item is: Immigration Officer is the one who can nominate you very soon or delay your file very long time!
14- When assessment is done by immigration officer, application could be in "Waiting Approval" or "Waiting Ineligible" conditions.
15- The finalized application will be sent from Immigration Officers to their manager for final decision. the last step will take about 2-3 working days and when manager make final decision then applicant will get nomination or rejection letter.

I hope these facts help you understand more about how SINP really works. ;) ;D

Thanks for this useful information. It help us to understand their process and response. How you managed to get this detailed info ?