+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

rry17386

Jan 10, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
IELTS Request
included in the application
spicey said:
Congratulations on the receipt of your AOR!!!
You are always welcome here!!!
Since your application is back to in process , you have plus or minus ten days to receive Nomination, therefore we Congratulate you once again in adavance.

Just as Cansen asked, please I second him in asking, how may one go about getting Job offer without either Canadian Experience or Studied in Canada?

Please note that majority of us in this thread lives outside of Canada.

:p :( ;D ::)t
I tried sending application in job banks and all, to no avail. :(

So my sister who is living in Saskatchewan for some time now helped me find an employer who was willing to process for an SINP Approved Job Offer. We got lucky. Although we're keeping our hopes high here, we still cannot read how SINP comes up with their final decisions. So all we can do is continue praying ;)

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
adrscuds said:
The whole idea is: as I'm going to rent my apartment, there is no point on leaving behind all of my appliances/belongings, as I'm not going to be using them anymore. In Canada (and the US for that matter), most rental places come with the basic appliances for survival - fridge, stove/oven and washer/dryer. That is not common here in Brazil. Rental properties, most of the times, are completely empty. The person renting it usually provides all of that. Mine will be a bit different as the whole apartment has custom built cabinets/storage space. That is a huge bonus for those looking to rent, which also allows me to charge considerably more when compared to the same unit, in the same condo, without storage/cabinets.

Tenants here in Brazil tend to do a lot of damage to rental properties. Now, imagine if I'm to leave all of the appliances in the apartment?
They'll all be gone within the very first contract.

I rather sell them all, while they are pretty much still new and not outdated (not even 2 years that I bought them all), then have to fix/replace them at a later date.

Regarding the settlement funds, I never planed on leaving the country with the minimum amount required only. My wife kinda convinced me not to sell the apartment (which I still think is a better option, but, there's no reason in discussing with "the boss" LoL), otherwise I'd be bringing over C$ 100k.

I'm going to try and cash in on everything I can. I'll try and sell decoration pieces, bed linen, DVDs, games, kitchen pans, in summary, everything I won't be bringing to Canada with me.

That's not much of a business principle/plan from my end. It's more of a practical way of thinking. There's no reason on leaving my car, for example, collecting dust, stored away at some garage, if I'll be thousands of kilometers away from it, and won't be using it. I pretty much have a price tag on everything "movable" in my house already. Just waiting for my PR visa on my passport so I can upload all photos of the items to a website I'll create and start to advertise/sell it to friends/family/neighbors.

These items cannot be used as proof of funds, but they surely are a pretty valuable asset! They did cost me a lot of money to buy, and I won't be giving them away...

edit: I didn't get this sentence of yours

You must have finished with a first class for being so analytical

What did you mean by that?
What did you mean by that? It was just my logical thinking which may not be right and was just being jovial. I meant a first class result in your degree. This is certainly a good practical way of thinking. I am convinced

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
hasiburbd said:
Dear Friends, Al-hamdulila I got my AOR on 3 March 2015. In-sha-allah good days coming soon. Please pray for each other. ;D
Congrats buddy. From your profile, it seems you are not SINP Jan 2, 2015. Have you gotten your nomination already and you are referring to CIC PR application?

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
sesytrice said:
Hello Gurus in the house,

I just got a mail from SINP asking for an incomplete/missing documents. They request I sent Proof of Eligibility for Sask Licensure. I'm an accountant and I applied for SINP under NOC 1111. Please how do I go about this. I have 15days to submit this document...house..please help!!!!!!!!! anyone with similar request from SINP????

https://www.cpask.ca/en/Become-a-CPA/The-Saskatchewan-Immigrant-Nominee-Program

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Senior's, I got mail from SINP and they have requested below documents;

1. Please provide a copy of your Mumbai University, Bachelor Of Science transcripts. -- I had provided ECA report from WES only.
2. Official copy of all transactions from December 31, 2014 to present date.
3. Spouse Schedule A: Background/Declaration -- By mistake I had uploaded my Schedule A form in place of spouse.

In this regards I have some quires
For point;
1. Mumbai University does not provide transcripts so is it fine if I send them my marksheets and degree certificate?
3. I already have Spouse Schedule A: Background/Declaration which was filled at time of application submission, can I send the same or do I need to sent new Schedule A form with latest updated information?

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhispat said:

1. Please provide a copy of your Mumbai University, Bachelor Of Science transcripts. -- I had provided ECA report from WES only.
3. Spouse Schedule A: Background/Declaration -- By mistake I had uploaded my Schedule A form in place of spouse.

For point;
1. Mumbai University does not provide transcripts so is it fine if I send them my marksheets and degree certificate?
3. I already have Spouse Schedule A: Background/Declaration which was filled at time of application submission, can I send the same or do I need to sent new Schedule A form with latest updated information?
1. Mumbai University does not provide transcripts so is it fine if I send them my marksheets and degree certificate? Marksheet is fine
3. I already have Spouse Schedule A: Background/Declaration which was filled at time of application submission, can I send the same or do I need to sent new Schedule A form with latest updated information? - Send a newly filled application (ie with new info if any and latest date near signature)

BTW

2. Official copy of all transactions from December 31, 2014 to present date.?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
abhispat said:

For point;
Your file is moving?

Kindly send them Mark sheet of Mumbai University. You can also scan Schedule A form duly signed by your wife.

Kindly forward your Statement of Account from December 2014 to date to them.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Cansen said:
1. Mumbai University does not provide transcripts so is it fine if I send them my marksheets and degree certificate? Marksheet is fine
3. I already have Spouse Schedule A: Background/Declaration which was filled at time of application submission, can I send the same or do I need to sent new Schedule A form with latest updated information? - Send a newly filled application (ie with new info if any and latest date near signature)

BTW

2. Official copy of all transactions from December 31, 2014 to present date.?
Thanks for reply...
2. Official copy of all transactions from December 31, 2014 to present date---- Bank Account transaction

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
spicey said:
Your file is moving?

Kindly send them Mark sheet of Mumbai University. You can also scan Schedule A form duly signed by your wife.

Kindly forward your Statement of Account from December 2014 to date to them.
Thank you for reply Spicey, me too was thinking of same, just wanted your opinion.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
abhispat said:
Thank you for reply Spicey, me too was thinking of same, just wanted your opinion.
Congratulation on your document request. To my view mark sheet is absolutely okay to send. Also schedule A that your spouse already filled is fine. Bank statement to till date with sufficient balance history. :). Very best of luck.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
FSWCIO said:
Congratulation on your document request. To my view mark sheet is absolutely okay to send. Also schedule A that your spouse already filled is fine. Bank statement to till date with sufficient balance history. :). Very best of luck.
Thank you for your guidance FSWCIO... Very soon you will receive your's..

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
abhispat said:

For point;
send to them all documents that sent to west for evaluation

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
Lucky4u750 said:
Thank you dear Spicey!!!
My status is still 'Application Submitted', It's 9th week going on :)
They didn't reject my application because of CAP reach so whether it's 9th week or 15th week, my application will see a day with 'IN PROGRESS' status :)
Sorry I'm not posting much on this forum but I do see this thread almost every day and you guys are doing an amazing job!
Hats off to you guys!!! :)
I agree with you. as my status also is still 'Application Submitted'. let's hand the hope.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
nptmk said:
I agree with you. as my status also is still 'Application Submitted'. let's hand the hope.
I m also in same boat. Don't know how many days more to go...

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Sandeep1708 said:
I m also in same boat. Don't know how many days more to go...
SINP "Occupation in Demand" actually a pride of saskachewan. As far my knowledge goes no other province running this kind of unique program that they can be proud of. Other province only running Express Entry Subclass which they are oblique to run because of CIC's order on express entry province allotment :p
The only province that running a solely independent program like SINP Occupation In Demand is saskachewan and thankfully the unemployment rate is the lowest among all other province. We are lucky enough to be successfully completed our application submitted stage. I think obviously SINP would give priority to their very own program and nominate all of us with a great speed. Let's be thankful to our beloved Saskachewan and wait for the great news we all want to hear. May lord fulfill our desire with His great Kindness.
What you say Spicey? :)