+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

sridevi

Feb 25, 2015
Hi Everyone

I wanna to apply in SINP. I am working as Accountant. As my job is regulated and it is mention that regulated job requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan. How can I get this. Is it necessary to get license?? Your answer will be helpful.
Thanks
Sri

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Hello Cansen,

Good to know that your future neighbours are really working on your fill.

What are the documents requested of you?

Do you mean that they converted your Local Currency to a Canadian Dollar and dated 20-1-15. If yes, were you requested to send any kind of settlement fund?

However, in the absence of the above, I may say after uploading your document, the officer performed a double check on your application and when he noticed the said date he quickly corrected it.

Between is the Total Amount in Canadian Dollar you noticed on Monday still same as at Present? If yes, you are quite okay!

Kindly let us know the documents you submitted as Proof of Fund.

Regards,

Lady Spicey
Hi Spicey,
Just now i notice, there is difference between the Canadian dollar before it was $11900 and now it is $15300. Any issues with it?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Cansen said:
Hi Spicey,
Just now i notice, there is difference between the Canadian dollar before it was $11900 and now it is $15300. Any issues with it?
It means that your local currency got appreciated over Canadian Dollar.
It is good to go for a single applicant.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
It means that your local currency got appreciated over Canadian Dollar.
It is good to go for a single applicant.
Ok thx i am Single applicant only.

pipilo

Feb 10, 2015
Am in the same position. Am only worried that if there are not changing into IN Process does it mean after 45 days they send in a rejection. Am worried. What NOC are you in?

tetunte said:
Hi okasmahan,

in one occasion you posted this

"another question

i sent all documents needed on 29th of January, they uploaded all documents to my application except post secondary transcript, my application status still the same "waiting on applicant" till now. what is your advise?"

You received your AOR ON January 22 , I double checked...

For me is completely strange why if you sent all your documentation, you are still "Waiting on Applicant". it is going to be almost one month now!

Did you ask for an explanation , using email or phone call.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
pipilo said:
Am in the same position. Am only worried that if there are not changing into IN Process does it mean after 45 days they send in a rejection. Am worried. What NOC are you in?
My NOC is 8232, i sent an email to SINP asking for any explanation regarding my case & still waiting.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
pipilo said:
Tell me all what is the real excitement for receiving an AOR? Its not a nomination. Why are you people so worked up, move on with your life. If it gonna happen it will. Chills guys!
"The real excitement for receiving an AOR" is that the application will be in process

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
pipilo said:

What goes around they say comes around :-\ :-\ :-\

:-\

The real excitement for getting " waiting on Applicant" status is that applicants do the needful and returns by In -Process.(Just kidding buddy!!!)

Kindly send a friendly mail to SINP enquiry from them why your status is still Waiting on Applicant. Am glad they are swift in responding to mails.

We are positive, you will surely receive good news, right!!!

pipilo

Feb 10, 2015
okasmahm said:
My NOC is 8232, i sent an email to SINP asking for any explanation regarding my case & still waiting.
Am seriously worried. Your occupation is very much in demand and i guess its not regulated too. Why are they doing this?

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
followcanada2015 said:
hi, guys, I got my aor and my status is in process now after almost 2 months waiting.

I entered my info in the online form, but it is not like the others'. What should I do to add some more info in it?

Thanks and best wishes

congratulation bro :)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
spicey said:
It is our duty to run a daily check on our beloved ones:

Dreamer2014
VictorPapa
RSX
Lucky4u

How far with your applications?
thanks a lot dear spicey

nothing new from my side I am planning to submit the requested documents as they are in this week

and will see what is going to happen :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
followcanada2015 said:
hi, guys, I got my aor and my status is in process now after almost 2 months waiting.

I entered my info in the online form, but it is not like the others'. What should I do to add some more info in it?

Thanks and best wishes
Congratulation :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:
thanks a lot dear spicey

nothing new from my side I am planning to submit the requested documents as they are in this week

and will see what is going to happen :)
Dear Dreamer,

Is your passport issue shorted out? Also, was your bank fund stable from oct to dec?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sridevi said:
Hi Everyone

I wanna to apply in SINP. I am working as Accountant. As my job is regulated and it is mention that regulated job requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan. How can I get this. Is it necessary to get license?? Your answer will be helpful.
Thanks
Sri
Sridevi,

You need to find out which organization provide license for your occupation. You need to show them either you have the license or you are eligible for license. The best way is to apply for the license and provide the document prove to SINP. otherwise, you can somehow contact with your regulatory authority and provide those correspondence as a prove to SINP that you are eligible for that license. :)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:
Dear Dreamer,

Is your passport issue shorted out? Also, was your bank fund stable from oct to dec?
i did nothing with the passport but i will prepare a good cover letter for explanation

for the bank statement it is stable from about 2 years and I will send them detailed statement and explanation as well