+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Not an expert, but my 2 cents:

Last year process was different, they issued AOR very soon because it was just a confirmation that your app was under 250.
This year they've changed the process, they'll send AOR only after completeness review, that's why status is moving to 'In Process' instead of 'received' (last year).
Last year, 'in process' was the third status but this year they made it second so they definitely need more time this year to issue AORs.

I'm also waiting for my status update and I've high hope!!!

There is one strong reason behind that hope: last year they didn't stop applicants even after 250 threshold (continued till 9th Jan), this year they stopped right away the threshold reached (My perception). As there email mentioned that a file number will be generated right after submission, so I think system might've stopped accepting apps right after 500.

Keep your hopes high and wait for an awesome update!!! :)

And congratulations to our both champions who got their file moving!!! :)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Lucky4u750 said:
Not an expert, but my 2 cents:

Last year process was different, they issued AOR very soon because it was just a confirmation that your app was under 250.
This year they've changed the process, they'll send AOR only after completeness review, that's why status is moving to 'In Process' instead of 'received' (last year).
Last year, 'in process' was the third status but this year they made it second so they definitely need more time this year to issue AORs.

I'm also waiting for my status update and I've high hope!!!

There is one strong reason behind that hope: last year they didn't stop applicants even after 250 threshold (continued till 9th Jan), this year they stopped right away the threshold reached (My perception). As there email mentioned that a file number will be generated right after submission, so I think system might've stopped accepting apps right after 500.

Keep your hopes high and wait for an awesome update!!! :)

And congratulations to our both champions who got their file moving!!! :)
Lucky4u750 - you are awesome ! this information is priceless ! Not only it;s a good information it's also a hope booster for many applicants who's applications got accepted. You are right, last year SINP continued taking applications even after the Cap was reached and this year they let system take care of it i.e. after 500 the system didn't pick any application.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Back to Back Replies from SINP on my back to back queries 'I've submitted my app, how to check the status','next step after submission' on Jan 2, they were very active and responding to my queries within 5 minutes:

First Response:
You should have seen a message online stating if your application was successfully submitted

Second response:
It can take 4-6 weeks for a receipt letter to be issued. We will send this to the email address you used to submit your application.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Lucky4u750 said:
Back to Back Replies from SINP on my back to back queries 'I've submitted my app, how to check the status','next step after submission' on Jan 2, they were very active and responding to my queries within 5 minutes:

First Response:
You should have seen a message online stating if your application was successfully submitted

Second response:
It can take 4-6 weeks for a receipt letter to be issued. We will send this to the email address you used to submit your application.
:p :p + 1 for you for this post!

Can we all embark on plus 1 Spree for this jolly good fellow till we all get our AOR.

Their response is just a Bumb!

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
+1 given already and when i tried to give one more +1 the website says 'Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours." ...........lol :)

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Lucky4u750 said:

First Response:

Second response:
Very useful info - Many thanks. However, it contradicts to the statement they mentioned in their processing time link where it clearly says

"Once the SINP receives your application, a letter will be sent to you through email (preferred) or by regular mail (if no email account) to advise you of the receipt of your application and the application number to reference to in the future. Depending on the volume of applications received each month, it will typically take one or two weeks to send this letter.

If you have not received the letter for an extended length of time, you can make an inquiry by email to immigration@gov.sk.ca or call 306-798-7467. In your inquiry, please specify your full name and date of birth, how you submitted your application, when (date) you submitted your application, and provide, if any, tracking information for the SINP"

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
arsal385 said:
Very useful info - Many thanks. However, it contradicts to the statement they mentioned in their processing time link where it clearly says

"Once the SINP receives your application, a letter will be sent to you through email (preferred) or by regular mail (if no email account) to advise you of the receipt of your application and the application number to reference to in the future. Depending on the volume of applications received each month, it will typically take one or two weeks to send this letter.

If you have not received the letter for an extended length of time, you can make an inquiry by email to immigration @ gov.sk.ca or call 306-798-7467. In your inquiry, please specify your full name and date of birth, how you submitted your application, when (date) you submitted your application, and provide, if any, tracking information for the SINP"
Yeah SINP contradicted itself 8)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hey Lucky4u750,

I have just given you a plus 25.

@ Adrscurds,

Spicey is a Lady!!! Pepper looks just like it's owner but wonders what it will be on a mere seeing of a stranger.

What is in a name! Pepper is Pepper whether chilly or souppy.

::) ;) :) :eek: ;D

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
@ gst8486 mind if I ask you how far are you from submitting an application for citizenship? I assume you'd want a Canadian passport, right?

Also, you on Regina or Saskatoon?

I'm not a stalker, lol, just curious... planning to settle in Regina myself

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
8)
adrscuds said:
@ gst8486 mind if I ask you how far are you from submitting an application for citizenship? I assume you'd want a Canadian passport, right?

Also, you on Regina or Saskatoon?

I'm not a stalker, lol, just curious... planning to settle in Regina myself

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
arsal385 said:

If you have not received the letter for an extended length of time, you can make an inquiry by email to immigration @ gov.sk.ca or call 306-798-7467. In your inquiry, please specify your full name and date of birth, how you submitted your application, when (date) you submitted your application, and provide, if any, tracking information for the SINP"
I agree with you dear, there's a discrepancy!
My understanding: SINP procedural guide was updated in September and it was applicable starting Sep last year, that procedural guide is applicable to all categories (with job offer, without job offer).
Email reply is latest and specific to our category so we should rely on that, big caveat: reply is from one agent but procedural guide reviewed by multiple eyes!!!

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
spicey said:
Hey Lucky4u750,

I have just given you a plus 25.

@ Adrscurds,

Spicey is a Lady!!! Pepper looks just like it's owner but wonders what it will be on a mere seeing of a stranger.

What is in a name! Pepper is Pepper whether chilly or souppy.

::) ;) :) :eek: ;D
Thanks Spicey dear!!!
Forum is for sharing & helping, I'll try my best!!!

Hey Adrscurds,
Pepper is really sweet, she would be very happy to move to Canada with you guys!!!
I'm also missing my Dog (German Shephard) as he's back in India n I'm in Chicago.

Thanks for sharing the pic! :)

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
SINP Answered me today my question made on January 6.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Your application status is "submitted". A receipt letter will be emailed to you when SINP staff manually receives your application. The application received date stated on the letter will be the date in which you submitted the application. "

Maybe everything is going to be alright ! (like the song)

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Thank you for sharing but they didn't confirm whether your app is in threshold or not but one thing certain that they didn't say you are not in threshold meaning they are still processing... That will give a boost to all of us!!!

tetunte said:
SINP Answered me today my question made on January 6.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Your application status is "submitted". A receipt letter will be emailed to you when SINP staff manually receives your application. The application received date stated on the letter will be the date in which you submitted the application. "

Maybe everything is going to be alright ! (like the song)

tongweizj

Jan 7, 2015
arsal385 said:
Apparently I was the first one in the forum who submitted his online application successfully. It was 11:27am Sask time.My NOC is 2221.
hi man,can you tell me where i can find NOC number?