+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Out of 21~22 members in our group, only 2 reported AOR (App Status - In Progress). My app status is still 'Submitted', not sure when it'll change.

Did anyone else receive any update in app status/email?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Lucky4u750 said:
Out of 21~22 members in our group, only 2 reported AOR (App Status - In Progress). My app status is still 'Submitted', not sure when it'll change.

Did anyone else receive any update in app status/email?
Nothing, here
I've started to worry that I didn't make it...

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Well, according to SINP's procedural guidelines (http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines) applicants will only receive confirmation that the app was received after the 2nd step on their program criteria has been reached (pre-screening).

The 1st step would be to submit the application.

from the link provided:

Pre-screening
  • If the application is deemed complete, a receipt confirmation letter will be sent to the email address provided in the application.
  • If the application is deemed incomplete, the application will not be accepted and a letter will be sent by email to the applicant indicating which documents are needed to apply again.

From what I understand of that, in my case, for example, my application has already been pre-screened, which is the 2nd step, and was indeed deemed COMPLETE, as I have already received the aforementioned letter. On SINP's online tool the status of my application is shown as "in-process". Meaning that my application might already be at the 3rd step (basic review) or on it's way to it.

Trying to be as realistic as it can be, as per our google spreadsheet (created by tetunte), 24 people on this thread applied to SINP. That represents only 4.8% of the total # of applications which were accepted (500). There is no way to know if SINP has already sent AORs or not to the other 478 applicants which are not on the spreadsheet. The 24 of us represent too low of a % to try and figure that out by our numbers.

Mathematically speaking, as per the SS, 10% of us have already received AORs (Shanaya and I).

There is no way of knowing in which order SINP is addressing the applications. I tend to believe that they are doing it by "order of arrival". I'm saying that exclusively based on my process/application. So take that with a grain of salt.

Mine was sent right after the system began working 100% (and by right after I mean on the spot). I sat in front of my laptop at exactly 8am CST and only left the chair after I managed to submit the application. I had multiple browser tabs open at the submit application screen, and kept on trying the submit button on each one of them. By the time it went through, only one of all tabs I had opened returned me with the "application sent" screen. So I'm pretty sure I was one of the first ones to submit (if not the very first one). That's why I think it's going at this pace (the time the app was received at SINP), and, maybe, that's why I've received my AOR so fast, at the 2nd business day after the cap was reached.

I trully believe that if you're pretty sure all fields/forms were filled correctly, all of the supporting documents were added, IELTS points are ok, and so on... in short, if you believe your app is 100% ok, then it's only a matter of time till you get your AOR.

Give it some time. If SINP pre-screens, let's say, 20 apps a day, it would still take them 25 days to go through all 500 apps. Following this "logic", only 80 apps were pre-screened, as only 4 business days have passed.

I know this might sound "easy" for me to say, as I have already received my letter, but, there is no reason in beating yourself up while waiting.
I've played that game last year, as I was a FSW applicant. My app was rejected twice... Take my advice on that, settle down, relax and go by your life as if you have never applied to immigrate to Canada. I didn't do it last year, and I regret it. I could have taken it easier and enjoyed my days a lot more, instead of going nuts checking my email and my cellphone to see if my credit card had been charged.

Good news come at their own time. Remember that...

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
adrscuds said:
Well, according to SINP's procedural guidelines (http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines) applicants will only receive confirmation that the app was received after the 2nd step on their program criteria has been reached (pre-screening).

The 1st step would be to submit the application.

from the link provided:

Pre-screening
  • If the application is deemed complete, a receipt confirmation letter will be sent to the email address provided in the application.
  • If the application is deemed incomplete, the application will not be accepted and a letter will be sent by email to the applicant indicating which documents are needed to apply again.

From what I understand of that, in my case, for example, my application has already been pre-screened, which is the 2nd step, and was indeed deemed COMPLETE, as I have already received the aforementioned letter. On SINP's online tool the status of my application is shown as "in-process". Meaning that my application might already be at the 3rd step (basic review) or on it's way to it.

Trying to be as realistic as it can be, as per our google spreadsheet (created by tetunte), 24 people on this thread applied to SINP. That represents only 4.8% of the total # of applications which were accepted (500). There is no way to know if SINP has already sent AORs or not to the other 478 applicants which are not on the spreadsheet. The 24 of us represent too low of a % to try and figure that out by our numbers.

Mathematically speaking, as per the SS, 10% of us have already received AORs (Shanaya and I).

There is no way of knowing in which order SINP is addressing the applications. I tend to believe that they are doing it by "order of arrival". I'm saying that exclusively based on my process/application. So take that with a grain of salt.

Mine was sent right after the system began working 100% (and by right after I mean on the spot). I sat in front of my laptop at exactly 8am CST and only left the chair after I managed to submit the application. I had multiple browser tabs open at the submit application screen, and kept on trying the submit button on each one of them. By the time it went through, only one of all tabs I had opened returned me with the "application sent" screen. So I'm pretty sure I was one of the first ones to submit (if not the very first one). That's why I think it's going at this pace (the time the app was received at SINP), and, maybe, that's why I've received my AOR so fast, at the 2nd business day after the cap was reached.

I trully believe that if you're pretty sure all fields/forms were filled correctly, all of the supporting documents were added, IELTS points are ok, and so on... in short, if you believe your app is 100% ok, then it's only a matter of time till you get your AOR.

Give it some time. If SINP pre-screens, let's say, 20 apps a day, it would still take them 25 days to go through all 500 apps. Following this "logic", only 80 apps were pre-screened, as only 4 business days have passed.

I know this might sound "easy" for me to say, as I have already received my letter, but, there is no reason in beating yourself up while waiting.
I've played that game last year, as I was a FSW applicant. My app was rejected twice... Take my advice on that, settle down, relax and go by your life as if you have never applied to immigrate to Canada. I didn't do it last year, and I regret it. I could have taken it easier and enjoyed my days a lot more, instead of going nuts checking my email and my cellphone to see if my credit card had been charged.

Good news come at their own time. Remember that...
Well said adrscuds... :)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
arsal385 said:
It is bit alarming as well. Is it worth emailing them and ask about the application status?
Actually I emailed them yesterday or the same situation but they didn't answer yet

sure I will update u if they answered today but that will be may be after 10 more hours or something it is still 1:00 am now in Regina

Hope that they just tell me that they didn't finish yet

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
tongweizj said:
how long will we to wait? :(
I hope we catch something by today they will start working in hours for a full day before the weekend

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hey Guys I have submitted my WE profile but got only 347 points. Not sure whether my profile would be drawn from the pool in Jan.

Anyone can please let me know whether I can still apply for SNIP, is there any deadline or has the cap reached yet.

I don't have a job offer, can I still apply. Does any one know of similar PNP which doesn't need a job offer to apply. My NOC is 2131 and I have 6y of work experience in this NOC.

Thanks guys. Please help and respond to this query.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
hectortroy80 said:
Hey Guys I have submitted my WE profile but got only 347 points. Not sure whether my profile would be drawn from the pool in Jan.

Anyone can please let me know whether I can still apply for SNIP, is there any deadline or has the cap reached yet.

I don't have a job offer, can I still apply. Does any one know of similar PNP which doesn't need a job offer to apply. My NOC is 2131 and I have 6y of work experience in this NOC.

Thanks guys. Please help and respond to this query.
for the SINP without job offer (cap already reached)
for the express entry u must have at least 6 in every band of the IELTS test to be able to start in it

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:
I hope we catch something by today they will start working in hours for a full day before the weekend
If those 2 AOR are not rumor than we should hear something today. Best of luck.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
upenpatel said:
Hello Friend,

Good to see your valuable inputs in this forum. I thought may be you can clarify my doubt too.

I have two small queries for SINP application under Express Entry.

1. I got eligible under SINP. However, I need to show at least 3 months maintained funds while applying online. Is it necessary or I can submit it without that ? OR if it mandatory, then what should be the procedure for the same ?

2. With God's blessing, suppose I got SINP nomination, Can I get eligible under express entry for CIC, even if I don't have 6 bands in each module of IELTS ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Upen

Hi,

Can any one provide the response to my query above ?

regards,
Upen

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
FSWCIO said:
If those 2 AOR are not rumor than we should hear something today. Best of luck.
Rumor?
I've even posted the letter itself here, and screenshots of my application screen on SINPS's tool!!

Rumor or not, there is no guarantee that you'll hear anything, as you stated. There's hope of that