+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nasim751

Jan 25, 2009
Thanks for your information.

I would be very glad if some one clear me about my point. Actually, without job offer, relative and friend I can achieve 55 points out of 70 because they have allocated 30 points as follows according to their guide line.

Close relative in Saskatchewan: 20
Previous work experience in Saskatchewan: 5
Previous student experience in Saskatchewan: 5

So, Now, can I apply or I must get 60 because As per their guide line, there are no points allocated for those who are applying without any support.

Please give me your suggestion.

tetunte said:
Ok, guys

For those that couldn't make it in January a new hope all the information here:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker

So hurry up and start to prepare your documentation.

good luck to all of you guys.

nasim751

Jan 25, 2009

I would be very glad if some one clear me about my point. Actually, without job offer, relative and friend I can achieve 55 points out of 70 because they have allocated 30 points as follows according to their guide line.

So, Now, can I apply or I must get 60 because As per their guide line, there are no points allocated for those who are applying without any support.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
nasim751 said:

Could you detail how do you reach 55 points ?, where is your weakness?

AA000000

Sep 9, 2014
Hi tetunte,
I had applied in the previous year and was out of 250 quota. They had sent me a mail informing this. Now as I'll apply this year again, do I need to create the field for previous application in the edit application?

Also, they are not calculating points for language ability in skilled worker point criteria. Hence I can't reach 60 points. Any clue? This happened last year as well...
Thanks

BloodKnight

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
no additional doc's requested
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
Hi everyone!

I have a similar question about "Previous Application".

I have submitted an application to MPNP online under Family Stream (friend supporter). Until now the status is still "Application Received". There's likelihood that it's going to be rejected because for some reason, they could not find the Settlement Plan Part 2 hand-delivered to their office by my supporter.

Now, I need your advise on this. Do I contact MPNP and withdraw the application before it gets rejected, then declare it on SINP application and explain to SINP what happened?

Do you know if they will take that against me? Did anyone hear or learn about this same situation before?

Or, do I contact MPNP to withdraw the application and then NOT declare it on my SINP application?

I honestly do not know what to do. All I want is for me and my wife to immigrate and live in Canada for a better future. :( I hope someone can help enlighten me on this. Appreciate your input!

Have a blessed new year to all!

AA000000

Sep 9, 2014
AA000000 said:
Hi tetunte,
I had applied in the previous year and was out of 250 quota. They had sent me a mail informing this. Now as I'll apply this year again, do I need to create the field for previous application in the edit application?

Also, they are not calculating points for language ability in skilled worker point criteria. Hence I can't reach 60 points. Any clue? This happened last year as well...
Thanks
Anyone else knows this?

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
BloodKnight said:
Hi everyone!

I have a similar question about "Previous Application".

I have submitted an application to MPNP online under Family Stream (friend supporter). Until now the status is still "Application Received". There's likelihood that it's going to be rejected because for some reason, they could not find the Settlement Plan Part 2 hand-delivered to their office by my supporter.

Now, I need your advise on this. Do I contact MPNP and withdraw the application before it gets rejected, then declare it on SINP application and explain to SINP what happened?

Do you know if they will take that against me? Did anyone hear or learn about this same situation before?

Or, do I contact MPNP to withdraw the application and then NOT declare it on my SINP application?

I honestly do not know what to do. All I want is for me and my wife to immigrate and live in Canada for a better future. :( I hope someone can help enlighten me on this. Appreciate your input!

Have a blessed new year to all!

YOU CAN APPLY IN SINP ALSO. it doesnt matter if you have already applied in Federal or Manitoba province

hasankhandhaka

Jan 1, 2015
VictorPapa said:
English
English
(Where did your translator learn english )
Thanks for your assistance bother,I was pretty confused about it. if I write I learn translation in my bachelor of Arts qualification, will it be alright?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AA000000 said:
Hi tetunte,

Thanks
Because They returned back your application to you then I think it is not important to fill previous application because you don't have that application anymore and it is not valid anymore.
There isn't any Language point in skilled worker point criteria and it is Normal. Don't worry about this and they will add your points in their system.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasankhandhaka said:
Thanks for your assistance bother,I was pretty confused about it. if I write I learn translation in my bachelor of Arts qualification, will it be alright?
Did you use official translator to translate your documents or you did it yourself?

That form must be filled by everyone who translated your documents and if you did it yourself then you must fill that form yourself but if a translator did it for you then he/she must fill that form.

AA000000

Sep 9, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Because They returned back your application to you then I think it is not important to fill previous application because you don't have that application anymore and it is not valid anymore.
There isn't any Language point in skilled worker point criteria and it is Normal. Don't worry about this and they will add your points in their system.
Thanks a lot Victorpapa, But just to be over sure, since I will be creating the new application in the same login-id won't it be a fraud or something? :p

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi All,

Can you plz guide me. While going through the instructions about SINP, I think I read that if one has more than one pages for a particular document, these pages should be merged togather and then upload (I am unable to find this statement again on any guide or document), so I am confused.

For example, if I have to upload education document(s), includes my degree, transcript and ECA report, So, should I upload all three individually or should I merge them and make 1 document to upload.

Quick help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Hello Everyone,
Good luck to all of you.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
VictorPapa said:
Just adding single sentences to the plan they create for us, is that enough? YES, That's enough. No more information is needed. But if you like to add more information, it is up to you and it won't harm your application. ;)

Thank you VictorPapa, :)
I ll just stick to their plan then ;)

Regards,
NewGirl_sk