+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
No my friend, when you click on "Edit Application" button then on the left side when you click on "International Skilled Worker Application # ******" then on the center you can see a section name : "Detail Information" and in that section you can see

"Job Offer

Please note that selecting 'Yes' here will create a Job Offer form that you must fill out for SINP review."

and in front of that section you can see a drop down menu with YES/NO inside. IF you don't have a Job Offer then you must select NO and save that section.

There won't be any different things for without job offer applicants in the next year. Everybody should select NO in the above mentioned section to go to without Job offer category.
Thanks for your clarification.
I am confused with the ethical disclosure form. I am not using any representative so which part do I need to fill and sign ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Thanks for your clarification.
I am confused with the ethical disclosure form. I am not using any representative so which part do I need to fill and sign ?
If you are not using a representative then you must write your name,date and sign on page 2 and also you must select the last item in page 3: "I declare that I have completed my SINP application on my own with no paid/unpaid assistance from anybody/organization and I have not appointed a representative to conduct business on my behalf with the SINP." and then again write your name, date and sign that section.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
If you are not using a representative then you must write your name,date and sign on page 2 and also you must select the last item in page 3: "I declare that I have completed my SINP application on my own with no paid/unpaid assistance from anybody/organization and I have not appointed a representative to conduct business on my behalf with the SINP." and then again write your name, date and sign that section.
Got it. Thanks
Karma is not allowing for +1
Another thing, do we need to sign all federal forms? If yes than I'd be a big pain as we need to print sign and scan :0

Junebaby

Dec 27, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
I suggest you to do these:

1) Send an email to SINP on Monday and ask them about IELTS requirement for your situation (English native language).
2) Don't tell anything to SINP about your work Experience at this moment.
3) Based on SINP reply about IELTS, if it is needed then register for first IELTS exam in your area.
4) Apply in SINP2015 on 1st of January and send payslips instead of your work experience letter.
5) Get your work experience letters as soon as possible.
6) Send an email to SINP and explain about your situation and tell them why you are sending your work experience late and attach your work experience to your email.
7) If it is needed for you to write IELTS then you can send another email to SINP (After registration date) and tell them when you will write your exam.

I think in this way they will accept your work experience and will add it to your application. ;)
Thank you Victorpapa for the speedy response - my boss has asked whether it would be ok for me to submit the letter but just without a signature as she is out of the the office? If so then I can get the letter on company headed paper and add to my payslips?
Also Victorpapa how is your application going?

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Victopapa and other seniors !!

I have tried for FSW under NOC 2173 but NOC got capped and expecting my application package back any moment.
I would like to apply for SINP. But I see that NOC 2173 is regulated .
What does this mean?
What additional steps or procedure need to be done for this .
Any help is highly appreciated

I am SAP Consultant with 8 years of experience!!

Thanks & Regards
VN

followcanada2015

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
VictorPapa said:
No my friend, when you click on "Edit Application" button then on the left side when you click on "International Skilled Worker Application # ******" then on the center you can see a section name : "Detail Information" and in that section you can see

"Job Offer

Please note that selecting 'Yes' here will create a Job Offer form that you must fill out for SINP review."

and in front of that section you can see a drop down menu with YES/NO inside. IF you don't have a Job Offer then you must select NO and save that section.

There won't be any different things for without job offer applicants in the next year. Everybody should select NO in the above mentioned section to go to without Job offer category.
i logged in today and complete some information. On 2, Jan, do i need to create another new application? what if some information completed today was wrong, e.g. created a Job Offer column? what does it mean by "Please note that all applicants must:- Create a job offer" for those with no offers?

Thanks!

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi Victopapa and other seniors !!

I have tried for FSW under NOC 2173 but NOC got capped and expecting my application package back any moment.
I would like to apply for SINP. But I see that NOC 2173 is regulated .
What does this mean?
What additional steps or procedure need to be done for this .
Any help is highly appreciated

I am SAP Consultant with 8 years of experience!!

Thanks & Regards
VN
I am not sure, but I think that NOC 2173 doesn't describe a SAP Consultant, maybe NOC 2171 is better, anyway
Regarding the issue of regulated or not regulated, the only thing they want to hear from you is that you
understand the steps that you need to take to get your credentials regulated, so you need to write this
in your settlement plan. It is nothing that you need to do now. So go the Internet find the Office in Saskatchewan
that regulate the Engineers and download the requirements.

here an example:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/engineer/

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Dear Victor Papa,Tetunte & other senior members,

for SINP 2015 my doubt about settlement plan living canada website says

1) no, I haven't applied yet
2) no,I applied but I am still waiting

if we choose 1 option nothing is coming for 2 option I got mail about all details what we need to bring,housing,culture etc.

print the mail and attach it is sufficient ? or I need to write separately about settlement plan?

we can able to apply on 1st January? or on 2nd January?

please advice me regarding this

thx

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
admr said:
Do we require to upload the check list form.if so where to upload
The guide doesn't tell you anything about it. This is only for you, for your security.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
I am not sure, but I think that NOC 2173 doesn't describe a SAP Consultant, maybe NOC 2171 is better, anyway
Regarding the issue of regulated or not regulated, the only thing they want to hear from you is that you
understand the steps that you need to take to get your credentials regulated, so you need to write this
in your settlement plan. It is nothing that you need to do now. So go the Internet find the Office in Saskatchewan
that regulate the Engineers and download the requirements.

here an example:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/engineer/
Thanks a lot tetunte for the reply

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
sindh2706 said:
Dear Victor Papa,Tetunte & other senior members,

for SINP 2015 my doubt about settlement plan living canada website says

1) no, I haven't applied yet
2) no,I applied but I am still waiting

if we choose 1 option nothing is coming for 2 option I got mail about all details what we need to bring,housing,culture etc.

print the mail and attach it is sufficient ? or I need to write separately about settlement plan?

we can able to apply on 1st January? or on 2nd January?

please advice me regarding this

thx

The documents helps you to write your settlement using this guide, so in each part for you need to write down
how apply this to you and Saskatchewan, for example
Get a Driver Licence, Here you could write

I am going to get a driver’s license from Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) Saskatchewan 2260 - 11th Avenue Regina, SK S4P 0J9. I need to follow all the indications provided at http://www.sgi.sk.ca/individuals/licensing/getyourlicence/acceptabledocuments.html

1 or 2 of January you need to ask directly to SINP on Monday

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Guys,

A quick question, is it mandatory to upload documents in PDF format only or other format like JPEG file is also acceptable?

Thanks in advance.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Got it. Thanks
Karma is not allowing for +1
Another thing, do we need to sign all federal forms? If yes than I'd be a big pain as we need to print sign and scan :0
Yes, you need to sign all federal forms except travel form[IMM 5562].

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Junebaby said:
Thank you Victorpapa for the speedy response - my boss has asked whether it would be ok for me to submit the letter but just without a signature as she is out of the the office? If so then I can get the letter on company headed paper and add to my payslips?
Also Victorpapa how is your application going?

Yes, It is better that you get your work experience letter without signature and send it with your application on 1st of January and when your boss come back to office then you can get a final signed letter again and then you can send it with email to SINP as I mentioned before.

My application is in its final stage and I think I will get my nomination on January. ;)