+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
I think all the applications are currently with SINP junior staff who are compiling associated documents and if necessary request for any missing/ incomplete information.Once they complete this they will then present complete file of each applicant to senior Case worker who has an authority to make a decision of Yes or No.

I believe, to make a decision of nomination, following three factors would be paramount.

- Settlement Funds
- IELTS validity
- License regulation

If they find anomaly in any of the above three factors, they can reject application straightaway.

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
arsal385 - You are partly correct in your assessment. Education, Work experience are the topmost. Its only when you have these then come settlement funds. Settlement fund are primary needed as backup for settling in a new place when you land till you get a job. By your logic if one's have money he'll be granted nomination, No. IELTS is just to assess if you have English languages skill. Its really difficult if English skills are limited to survive in western country where everything is in English. License regulation is needed when your Work experience is matched with your NOC.

Junebaby

Dec 27, 2014
BloodKnight said:
Congratulations to those who got their AOR recently. For those who have not received their AOR yet, they say patience is a virtue. So don't worry, you will all get your AOR sooner or later.

In the meantime, while we're waiting, I thought that maybe everyone could share their insights to this group, like why Canada (Saskatchewan to be specific), experiences living in Saskatchewan as an immigrant (own experience or experience shared by a relative or friend), preparation you're doing while waiting, etc...

Let's make this topic not just about the progress of our application but a place where we could also share ideas and aspirations
I second arsal385. I visited my in laws in Regina in 2013 for a few weeks in the summer. The weather was beautiful but I've heard how bad the winters can get. But I think the positives outweigh the negative. Lots of job opportunities if you have the right skill set, it's a great place to raise children, lots of greenery and space. My aunt & uncle in law have been there for 30 years but say that they have seen huge changes in recent years, lots more housing, shops, companies etc.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I have done my graduate in Regina and have job offer in my field...I am thinking to apply for immigration through SINP...can I apply immigration through old SINP program or I have to make profile on express entry etc??.

Can anybody clarify plz

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Junebaby said:
I second arsal385. I visited my in laws in Regina in 2013 for a few weeks in the summer. The weather was beautiful but I've heard how bad the winters can get. But I think the positives outweigh the negative. Lots of job opportunities if you have the right skill set, it's a great place to raise children, lots of greenery and space. My aunt & uncle in law have been there for 30 years but say that they have seen huge changes in recent years, lots more housing, shops, companies etc.
I second you Junebaby.... I personally immigrated through FSW. After spending couple of months in Montreal, eventually ended up in Regina as I got the first job offer from here... And you all will agree that it just makes sense to grab the first job opportunity irrespective of which part of the map it is.... In all honesty, I accpeted the job offer and then looked in the map where this city was located, let alone study the weather and other odds about this town..... And to my fortune, me and my wife have been living in Regina since then (2010), absolutely LOVING it. And now having 2 kids born here, I can definitely say that this is probably one of the best place to raise your kids....

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I am living in Regina from 2.5 years and I have completed my Masters of Engineering here..as an student I really appreciate and like this city..alot of opportunities here for new comers...and specially the environment here is too relax...not much traffic...people are very kind hearted...as city is not that big so ppl know each other..I have been to Alberta and Ontario for visit...and I felt a lot of difference...I felt that everybody is running there...competition...

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
And here is a small research but significant results that shows what Sask is all about...:)

http://metronews.ca/news/regina/909813/regina-and-saskatoon-named-two-of-the-happiest-cities-in-canada/

So to you all, all of you are heading in the right directions.... Cheers!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
tetunte, please, my info is doubled on the spreadsheet.

I'm on row 02 and also on row 35. Please, delete row 35 to avoid misinterpretation of my info, or duplicate application.

thank you

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
adrscuds said:
tetunte, please, my info is doubled on the spreadsheet.

I'm on row 02 and also on row 35. Please, delete row 35 to avoid misinterpretation of my info, or duplicate application.

thank you

Where have you been only to resurface and start checking Spreadsheet for the progress reports of your dearly co-applicants. Once it rains it falls.

Welcome back with a plus one for you!

Wait a minute! I sent you a PM, kindly check and revert.

Regards,

Spiceytank

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear all,

I return all thanks to God as yours' sincerely beholds "in process" status in my OASIS.

God is good all the time!!!

FSWCIO
Lucky
Dreamer

Please check your status.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
spicey said:
Dear all,

I return all thanks to God as yours' sincerely beholds "in process" status in my OASIS.

FSWCIO
Lucky
Dreamer

Sorry Spicey but you have a very advance English, and the half of the time I can't follow you :D
Did you get AOR?

if so, Congratulations my friend !!! ;D

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
spicey said:
Dear all,

FSWCIO
Lucky
Dreamer

Congratulations for the good news my status in OASIS still reads application submitted. Hoping for it to change soon.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
spicey said:
Dear all,

FSWCIO
Lucky
Dreamer

What is your NOC AND VISA OFFICE?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tetunte said:
Sorry Spicey but you have a very advance English, and the half of the time I can't follow you :D
Did you get AOR?

if so, Congratulations my friend !!! ;D

Thanks for your encouragement Captain. Kindly update the spreadsheet. On the contrary I don't understand you as regards ' very advanced English' well I will accept it as a compliment.

Best regards,

Spiceytank

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
bahadur said:
Congratulations for the good news my status in OASIS still reads application submitted. Hoping for it to change soon.
Oh yes!!! There Must be a Change in Status and that will be Sooner than expected if not Soonrst. Once it rains...it must surely fall.(Little did i know that i will behold a tiny worded 'Application Status'

Thanks for your well wishes buddy