+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Folks,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)

in other words, i tried to keep it as same as e-APR.

Do you think it may lead to any failure?

actually, i was living in building-A at the time of PNP application, while submitting e-APR i had moved to building-B, and i used the latest address (didn't mention Building-A).

now, when i got request of schedule-A, i followed what i mentioned in e-APR. Also, i mentioned below note at the next page (after the last page of schedule A form). Do you think i should CSE, if yes, what reason may i mention over it?

"Please Note: In Previous Schedule A Background form, My UAE (Ajman) mailing address is different than what mentioned in this form. Actually initially i lived at a bed space in Ajman and i might have used that address.
Kindly consider the address which is mentioned in this form as final, i have been living in Ajman at this address for long as permanent address in UAE with my family"

krishna03

Oct 12, 2015
Hi,

I got a letter from SINP as mentioned below

The SINP requires that all nominees in this category intend to live and settle in Saskatchewan before and after nomination. From the forms provided with your application, you are currently residing in other province. The SINP requires documentation to prove that you intend to settle and live in Saskatchewan.

Please submit any documents that can prove this intent.

Please guide me how to handle this issue.

Thanks
Krishna

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Folks,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)

in other words, i tried to keep it as same as e-APR.

actually, i was living in building-A at the time of PNP application, while submitting e-APR i had moved to building-B, and i used the latest address (didn't mention Building-A).

now, when i got request of schedule-A, i followed what i mentioned in e-APR. Also, i mentioned below note at the next page (after the last page of schedule A form). Do you think i should CSE, if yes, what reason may i mention over it?

"Please Note: In Previous Schedule A Background form, My UAE (Ajman) mailing address is different than what mentioned in this form. Actually initially i lived at a bed space in Ajman and i might have used that address.
Kindly consider the address which is mentioned in this form as final, i have been living in Ajman at this address for long as permanent address in UAE with my family"
No Qayyum. Nothing wrong with your application. You are safe man. You 've to provide the latest information at every stage of application...!
So, stay clam and tension free...!
Gud luck

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna03 said:
Hi,

The SINP requires that all nominees in this category intend to live and settle in Saskatchewan before and after nomination. From the forms provided with your application, you are currently residing in other province. The SINP requires documentation to prove that you intend to settle and live in Saskatchewan.

Thanks
Krishna
Really? Did you apply for OID or EE?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
ashmilwaqas said:
No Qayyum. Nothing wrong with your application. You are safe man. You 've to provide the latest information at every stage of application...!
So, stay clam and tension free...!
Gud luck
sorry, i tried to elaborate my question again, it is not mailing address, the mistake happened in address history.

Hi Folks,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake in filling address history, pls see whether it can cause any failure

in other words, this time i tried to keep Schedule-A as as same as the details in e-APR.

"Please Note: In Previous Schedule A Background form, My UAE (Ajman) address is different than what mentioned in this form. Actually initially i lived at a bed space in Ajman and i might have used that address.

should i breakup my stay in city Ajman in 2 address, mentioning both addresses and then CSE to CIC?

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
gurpreet20j said:
can any body tell me what is job seeker validation code
when you registers your Express Entry profile and successful link it with Jobbank of CIC ,you then receive a confirmation letter from CIC. now if you have already done that please check your email and open the PDF file. you will see your Express Entry Reference Number and Job seeker validation code in that Document.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
finsaini said:
Pls update 2171 ref letter tasks or some examples.
Paste these Duties/responsibilities on your Job Ref letter :-
Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, policy, management, security and service delivery.
Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency.
Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

finsaini

Jun 16, 2016
Hi,

I want to apply 2171 but my job task are below, pls check and let me know these are ok or not. I am Programmer Analyst(Information Systems).

Contributing to configuration and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM using both the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations tools and Visual Studio.
Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Participate in the business requirement gathering and analysis process with key end users and stakeholders in order to find the best solutions to suit changing market needs
Troubleshooting and testing software .
Thorough and streamlined end user documentation.
Backend CRM application development and customization.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
krishna03 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Krishna
I think u r in other province of Canada, like Manitoba or Alberta. SINP assumes that you will not shift to Sask after Nomination, and you already know this is the important rule to live Min. 2 years in Sask after nominated. Now u will show some action of shifting Sask, like open Bank Account in Sask Bank, Hire a house, Start a Part time or Full time Job in Sask cities etc. Taking immediate action required. Then they will release Nomination, they are waiting from your side.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
finsaini said:
Hi,

I want to apply 2171 but my job task are below, pls check and let me know these are ok or not. I am Programmer Analyst(Information Systems).

Contributing to configuration and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM using both the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations tools and Visual Studio.
Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Participate in the business requirement gathering and analysis process with key end users and stakeholders in order to find the best solutions to suit changing market needs
Troubleshooting and testing software .
Thorough and streamlined end user documentation.
Backend CRM application development and customization.
Actually NoC 2171 is the belowest field of Computer. Another NOC is 0213, and it is very Hi-Fi. You add min. 3-4 Job duties above mentioned (which I sent) line after deleting some of mentioned lines on your existing Job exp. Letter, and do apply immediately for 2171. It is an evergreen and very Popular NOC of SINP.