+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ajkme said:
Do you need a job offer to qualify for SINP.
Job offer is about to impossible in Saskatchewan.

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
Hi guys

I am nominated by SINP on the basis of International Skilled Worker - Occupation in demand stream ( - NOC 2171 computer programmer - skill level A) . Now I am preparing for PR paper application to send for CIO/Sydney Nova Scotia.

should I submit valid ILETS or not to CIO along with my application ? given that my NOC skill level is level A

please advice.
many thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
km.ebrahim said:
Hi guys

I am nominated by SINP on the basis of International Skilled Worker - Occupation in demand stream ( - NOC 2171 computer programmer - skill level A) . Now I am preparing for PR paper application to send for CIO/Sydney Nova Scotia.

should I submit valid ILETS or not to CIO along with my application ? given that my NOC skill level is level A

please advice.
many thanks
no

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
km.ebrahim said:
Hi guys

please advice.
many thanks
Congrats!
Can you please share your timelines please?
Thanks,
Neeraj

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajkme said:
Cool! Thanks, I have NOC 6314(customer service and informations supervisor) experience at 3yrs and 8months, what do you think are my chances?
Pl check the noc codes in the last sinp intake.And get ready with documents in case there is requirement for your exp noc code in next sinp opening, apply & wait for nomination...Good luck.

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Congrats!
Can you please share your timelines please?
Thanks,
Neeraj
SINP, OUTLAND :OID
03 JUN 2016 : send application to Saskatchewan
20 April 2016 : got nominated

currenly iam preparing my file to send it to cic

BloodKnight

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
no additional doc's requested
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
How's everyone doing? I thought I drop by to briefly share my experience.

I was an SINP-OID 2015 applicant. My wife and I landed in Regina, 26th of April this year via Vancouver. Landing was very smooth, no hiccups at all. It took us about half an hour to 45 mins only to complete the landing. From Immigration -> CBSA -> Customs. I was really worried at the time because we only had two and a half hrs layover to get to our next flight (Vancouver - Regina). I wouldn't suggest you doing the same specially if you have kids but we knew the consequences and we had a back up plan in case it won't go as planned so we took the risk.

We don't know anyone in Regina so we booked a temporary accommodation thru Airbnb (cheaper than booking a hotel) and moved in to a new apartment after 7 days. Finding an apartment is pretty easy. The next day we went to Regina Newcomer Center, then to Service Canada to get our SIN. We went to the bank afterwards to book an appointment and in the afternoon we had our first Canadian bank account set up and activated. The bank provided us with a credit card facility, we need this to build up our credit history. I applied for our health cards online and got them 3-4 weeks later.

Five days ago (just a little over 2 months) I received my PR card. My wife's card should be on its way. Overall, our whole experience was a breeze. We didn't expect to get a job in 2 weeks. I'm working as an IT support and my wife as an admin assistant. We could't be more thankful to God for we didn't have to go through hardships (like doing odd jobs or taking 2 jobs at a time) to make ends meet like some other immigrants had to go through. Needles to say, "your mileage may vary" and in hindsight, things could have gone worst so be prepared. In Canada it's important to get a Family doctor so as soon as we got our health cards we met up with our family doctor and we had our first medical check up for free.

To those who are still waiting, be patient. I know exactly how you're feeling right now but there's nothing you can do about that.

To those who have landed in SK, please come back to this forum/thread and share your experiences as well - good or bad.

Godspeed!

Saska

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BloodKnight said:

I was an SINP-OID 2015 applicant. My wife and I landed in Regina, 26th of April this year via Vancouver. Landing was very smooth, no hiccups at all. It took us about half an hour to 45 mins only to complete the landing. From Immigration -> CBSA -> Customs. I was really worried at the time because we only had two and a half hrs layover to get to our next flight (Vancouver - Regina). I wouldn't suggest you doing the same specially if you have kids but we knew the consequences and we had a back up plan in case it won't go as planned so we took the risk.

We don't know anyone in Regina so we booked a temporary accommodation thru Airbnb (cheaper than booking a hotel) and moved in to a new apartment after 7 days. Finding an apartment is pretty easy. The next day we went to Regina Newcomer Center, then to Service Canada to get our SIN. We went to the bank afterwards to book an appointment and in the afternoon we had our first Canadian bank account set up and activated. The bank provided us with a credit card facility, we need this to build up our credit history. I applied for our health cards online and got them 3-4 weeks later.

Five days ago (just a little over 2 months) I received my PR card. My wife's card should be on its way. Overall, our whole experience was a breeze. We didn't expect to get a job in 2 weeks. I'm working as an IT support and my wife as an admin assistant. We could't be more thankful to God for we didn't have to go through hardships (like doing odd jobs or taking 2 jobs at a time) to make ends meet like some other immigrants had to go through. Needles to say, "your mileage may vary" and in hindsight, things could have gone worst so be prepared. In Canada it's important to get a Family doctor so as soon as we got our health cards we met up with our family doctor and we had our first medical check up for free.

To those who are still waiting, be patient. I know exactly how you're feeling right now but there's nothing you can do about that.

To those who have landed in SK, please come back to this forum/thread and share your experiences as well - good or bad.

Godspeed!
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience, I wish you success and happiness in Canada.
Could you please tell us how you found the job? like, by visiting the employer, applying through their website, or Saskjobs?

Thank you!

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
BloodKnight said:

Godspeed!
Indeed magnificent !!
Thanks - Neeraj

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
BloodKnight said:

Godspeed!
Absolutely delightful news :)! Good luck & success in your new life ahead!

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Hi,

Does anybody knows the approach SINP uses to process the application??

What I mean is, I can see few of the OID - June applications are already in process whereas for few Application received and for the rest applications submitted.

They definitely don't use the application sequence approach because I saw the application numbers after mine are in process already but for me it is still showing received.

They don't even use the NOC code approach as well.

Just curious to know how they process the applications.. ;D
Thanks,

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Neerajkr80 said:
Hi,

Does anybody knows the approach SINP uses to process the application??

What I mean is, I can see few of the OID - June applications are already in process whereas for few Application received and for the rest applications submitted.

They definitely don't use the application sequence approach because I saw the application numbers after mine are in process already but for me it is still showing received.

They don't even use the NOC code approach as well.

Just curious to know how they process the applications.. ;D
Thanks,
I think this depend on person (official) wise. This is human nature. Some are lazy and some are extra active.