+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
pankajmz said:
Thats simply awful. SINP works strange ways, however there are so many variables in play we cant guess anything. Today May 17 EE application, which was missing almost all docs turned in process 4 days back, moved to ineligible. While another with one doc missing moved directly from received to ineligible. This new intake they are not hearning anything and for simple mistakes cancelling the applications.
Hi
If u dont mind, please can you tell, what was that ONE missing document ?

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
pankajmz said:
Thats simply awful. SINP works strange ways, however there are so many variables in play we cant guess anything. Today May 17 EE application, which was missing almost all docs turned in process 4 days back, moved to ineligible. While another with one doc missing moved directly from received to ineligible. This new intake they are not hearning anything and for simple mistakes cancelling the applications.
Sorry, I didn't get you correctly. Did you mentioned that an application with ineligible status gone suddenly in-process?

Thanks.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
fahad04 said:
Sorry, I didn't get you correctly. Did you mentioned that an application with ineligible status gone suddenly in-process?

Thanks.
1. One application (17 May intake) with all missing documents was turned into process 4 days ago and yesterday it went to "Ineligible" status.
2. One application (17 May intake) with only 1 missing document was directly turned into "Ineligible" status from App received status.

I guess this is wat he is saying. Too scary indeed very bad news.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
hb_rashidy said:
1. One application (17 May intake) with all missing documents were turned into process 4 days ago and yesterday it went to "Ineligible" status.
2. One application (17 May intake) with only 1 missing document was directly turned into "Ineligible" status from App received status.

I guess this is wat he is saying. Too scary indeed very bad news.
I think this decision is completely taken by immigration officers and that's why different applications with missing documents are becoming ineligible in different ways.

Thanks.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
fahad04 said:
I think this decision is completely taken by immigration officers and that's why different applications with missing documents are becoming ineligible in different ways.

Thanks.
Anyone else has also reported this ineligibility issue?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Sam05mar2013 said:
my SINP application got refused due to low funds maintained in last 3 months, Since 45 days I have required funds. Though, they refused.

NOC 2171 - INLAND Applicant

Applied on Jan 5th and in process 28th Apr, refused on 25th MAY.

So please friends. maintian everything and make success.. I am best example...
Hello Sam,

did they ask you for any required documents.

one of my office mate had 50 days funds, his application went in process and he was asked to submit the latest POF(waiting on applicant). He submitted latest POF which has more than required money for 5 months and his application went into process again.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ZafarAfridi said:
Hello Sam,

did they ask you for any required documents.

one of my office mate had 50 days funds, his application went in process and he was asked to submit the latest POF(waiting on applicant). He submitted latest POF which has more than required money for 5 months and his application went into process again.
I fear, the end result will be not in favor of him! SINP strictly require 90 days fund prior to application submission date.

Thanks.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
fahad04 said:
I fear, the end result will be not in favor of him! SINP strictly require 90 days fund prior to application submission date.

Thanks.
I asked him today and he told me that his latest bank statement is also added in his Oasis account and they also converted his funds again and new figure is showing in his account.
SINP is processing his application. I hope and pray that he gets the nomination. What do you think of that???

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they didn't ask any latest POF.. But if they look at my previous statements, I went on low balance in last 3 months ( around 3000 CAD low), so they refused.

I am suppose to maintain $22170 for 3 months prior to apply .. we have 4 people in family. One kid is Candian. Thougg, thinks went negative.. will try next time..

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZafarAfridi said:
I asked him today and he told me that his latest bank statement is also added in his Oasis account and they also converted his funds again and new figure is showing in his account.
SINP is processing his application. I hope and pray that he gets the nomination. What do you think of that???
No funds, no nomination. If his application has undergone all the process and funds are converted, this does not mean that SINP is mistakenly processing an application or favouring your friend. This simply means that your friend is lying to you that he did not have 3 months maturity of funds and going to be nominated...! Dont believe him he is a liar...!

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
Hi.. I am a Jan 5 applicant, received an email on May 24th asking for additional docs ( reference letter from current employer and POF from 5 Jan till now) ... I am sure that my current employer will not give this on the company letter head.. Considering my promotion due next month , don't want to take any chances..
Is there any alternative..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Mandy03 said:
Hi.. I am a Jan 5 applicant, received an email on May 24th asking for additional docs ( reference letter from current employer and POF from 5 Jan till now) ... I am sure that my current employer will not give this on the company letter head.. Considering my promotion due next month , don't want to take any chances..
Is there any alternative..
Try to arrange a letter head and get reference letter from your Sr. Officer or colleague. After that you can notary stamped it too.

mouri

May 30, 2016
HI FRIENDS, I AM FROM BANGLADESH. I AM NEW HERE. MY EDUCATION CREDENTIAL IS MASTERS ACCORDING TO ICAS. I HAVE GOT THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE AS PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER IN MY HOME COUNTRY. MY IELTS IS 7(R: 6 W: 6.5 S: 7.5 L: 7). COULD YOU PEOPLE GIVE ME ANY IDEA WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR SINP. APPLIED FOR FSW BACK IN 2014 BUT FILE RETURNED DUE TO CAP REACH. AS THE VALIDITY FOR ICAS CREDENTIAL IS VALID FOR 5 YEARS I AM THINKING OF APPLYING FOR SINP IF I HAVE REAL CHANCE. PLS GIVE ME VALUABLE RECOMMENDATION REGARDING THE POSSIBILTY

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
Also, for the POF, do they count only the savings bank account balance? Or can we include others things like provident fund and fixed deposits, mutual fund ?

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
ashuindian said:
Try to arrange a letter head and get reference letter from your Sr. Officer or colleague. After that you can notary stamped it too.

Thankyou for quick response..
Would this suffice? - Getting the job responsibilities (as in a reference letter) printed on a stamp paper and getting it signed by my manager and attaching his visiting card ...
Because getting a letter head is going to be tricky..

Thnx in advance