+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
dear all i have a question
in the points system which was on SINP
there were no place for the points taken on the language
will they add it from the scanned IELTS copy i provide or what considering that in the document there were points for the language specially for people with no one in saskatchewan in order to reach the 60 points
Don't worry about language poits because SINP will calculate and add language points but you can't see those points never! It is hidden and for SINP use only!

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
Don't worry about language poits because SINP will calculate and add language points but you can't see those points never! It is hidden and for SINP use only!
thanks bro
i am asking because in the shown fields i didnt reach the 60 but as they will add the language i think it will be ok

u helped us greatly victor
thanks

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
i was having the test results of TCFQ exam for french and attach it also
is that ok??

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Maytoss said:

• My details..
    • My JD is in SINP demand list,NOC 1111
    • and I have 13 years over all exp and from past 2 years I'm doing business along with my friend.
    • I'm married and have two kids (both less than 7 years)
    • I have sufficient settlement funds for four people.
    • IELTS L&R 5.5 and W&S 6. overall 6
    • Masters degree through distance.(ECA done).
    • My Age 38 years

Now can any one tell me that Am I elgible for any PNP in Canada...?
    I am looking for Canada PR and it can be any PNP...!

I tried to get better score in IELTS but fed-up with that...

Please advise..
    rgds
    Maytoss..

• Please continue with the race don't give up you will surely succeed just identify your weak areas and improve on it.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
i uploaded some documents as images and others as docx
does this matter or it is ok

thanks in advance

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
  • Steperry said:
    Please continue with the race don't give up you will surely succeed just identify your weak areas and improve on it.
thanks buddy for your motivation..

is there any other PNP which will accept my application with present profile...??

thanks

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Maytoss said:

• thanks buddy for your motivation..

is there any other PNP which will accept my application with present profile...??

thanks

• Yes! Manitoba if you have a friend or relation there. check their website www.immigratemanitoba.com. cheers

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
  • Steperry said:
    Please continue with the race don't give up you will surely succeed just identify your weak areas and improve on it.
You are still young my friend you could allow you study very hard for one year and take the ielts again
and you are going to improve surely, also instead of listening regular radio you need to listen on a daily basis
the bbc and cbc radio to train your ear, read a lot to catch new vocabulary in summary practice all the year
every day my friend you are going to make it, hire a native English Speaker by Skype to practice, there is a lot of things
you need to do at the end you will have a great IELTS and could enter the express entry...

Start Now !.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tetunte said:

• You are still young my friend you could allow you study very hard for one year and take the ielts again
    and you are going to improve surely, also instead of listening regular radio you need to listen on a daily basis
    the bbc and cbc radio to train your ear, read a lot to catch new vocabulary in summary practice all the year
    every day my friend you are going to make it, hire a native English Speaker by Skype to practice, there is a lot of things
    you need to do at the end you will have a great IELTS and could enter the express entry...

Start Now !.

• For IELTS preparation I'd say, never waste your time listening to radia bbc cnn etc. instead do listen to ONLY Cambridge past listening test 1-9. Listen again and again, know the answer than listen again. Same tips for reading writing and listening. Stick to Cambridge ielts books 1-9. It's all about tricks. You will see all ielts exam has the same pattern, once you catch this pattern, you can gain at least 7 each without any huddle. Good luck

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
i couldn't submit my application due to sever down issue yesterday, now i am looking fwd for express entry. As per SINP, the pre requisites is to apply at CIC for express entry, enter in the pool, once it is accepted they will issue reference number and job seeker number. these 2 codes will be required at the time of profile creation at SINP portal with the categroy of express entry.

My question is:
i created profile at CIC for express entry, on submission, i am receiving the message the profile is ineligible like a computer generated message. Should i keep hope that after sometime the status may change to Eligible? or should i consider it final remarks?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,
i couldn't submit my application due to sever down issue yesterday, now i am looking fwd for express entry. As per SINP, the pre requisites is to apply at CIC for express entry, enter in the pool, once it is accepted they will issue reference number and job seeker number. these 2 codes will be required at the time of profile creation at SINP portal with the categroy of express entry.

My question is:
i created profile at CIC for express entry, on submission, i am receiving the message the profile is ineligible like a computer generated message. Should i keep hope that after sometime the status may change to Eligible? or should i consider it final remarks?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
Brother, I may not be able to help on EE, but why were you not able to submit your application yesterday. I saw you were in forum and struggling with others to submit your application? Are you from Pak? and under which NOC are you intending to apply?

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
  • FSWCIO said:
    For IELTS preparation I'd say, never waste your time listening to radia bbc cnn etc. instead do listen to ONLY Cambridge past listening test 1-9. Listen again and again, know the answer than listen again. Same tips for reading writing and listening. Stick to Cambridge ielts books 1-9. It's all about tricks. You will see all ielts exam has the same pattern, once you catch this pattern, you can gain at least 7 each without any huddle. Good luck
Pls give the web address. Tanx

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

My question is:

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
what is the exact reason of ineligible? try to improve it.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Guys,
One of my friend was able to submit his application yesterday but he has a concern on his IELTS score. He submitted his existing IELTS score sheet yesterday with the following score

Listening 5
Writing 5.5
Reading 3.5
Speaking 5
Overall band 5
Based on above he falls under CLB level 4. Although it is accepted as a minimum requirement. However, is there any chance for him to get nomination from SINP?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
yhw9102 said:
what is the exact reason of ineligible? try to improve it.
this is the detail. only i am lacking ECA from WES. i am applying for 7246 NOC

Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met