+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
vickyRocks said:
thanks nickarter84,
Can you tell me do i also have to do my credential Assessment if i want to apply PNP?
There are different requirements for different PNPs.
If you are talking about SINP then only Express Entry Stream requires ECA.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys,

I also got request for additional docs yesterday, Including transcripts for my Bachelors.

Why is SINP requesting this, when I have submitted my ECA and Degree Certificate? What's the point of going through the tough and costly procedure of WES???

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
vickyRocks said:
thanks nickarter84,
Can you tell me do i also have to do my credential Assessment if i want to apply PNP?
There are different requirements for different PNPs.
If you are talking about SINP then only Express Entry Stream requires ECA.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
Guys,

I also got request for additional docs yesterday, Including transcripts for my Bachelors.

Why is SINP requesting this, when I have submitted my ECA and Degree Certificate? What's the point of going through the tough and costly procedure of WES???
Hi Friend,
Today I was going through the Application Guide, I found this:

You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training, which is comparable to the Canadian education system that has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate. You must submit documents to verify your training and/or post - secondary education with one or more of the following:

 education/trade certificates, degrees or diplomas with a copy of official transcripts wherever applicable, showing school(s) attended or courses taken;

 professional designations, professional licenses and/or professional association memberships; and,

certification of apprenticeship/certificate equivalent (that is verifiable and comparable to the Canadian education system programs) with details of program structure, courses, length and its administering or regulatory authority.

Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
Guys,

That's good that they have requested missing documents at least,
Some times SINP punishes applicants for missing documents. So, consider yourself as lucky one.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Thanks Nick for your support bro really appreciate it. Well iam looking forward to get Job offer Letter from Saskatchewan to apply for SINP immigration. I have just checked the available Quota 1200 applications are still available to apply under job offer category.

Well i have made my points calculation and i have 60 points in total.
Education: 20 Points( 16 years of Education)
Work experience: 10 Points (6 years work experience)
Ielts: 18 Points (Clb Level 07)
Adaptibility: No Points.
TOTAL : 60 Points.

Please guide me further what should i do next..
thanks in advance..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
nickarter84 said:
That's good that they have requested missing documents at least,
Some times SINP punishes applicants for missing documents. So, consider yourself as lucky one.
True. Hopefully i'm close to nomination!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vickyRocks said:
Thanks Nick for your support bro really appreciate it. Well iam looking forward to get Job offer Letter from Saskatchewan to apply for SINP immigration. I have just checked the available Quota 1200 applications are still available to apply under job offer category.

Well i have made my points calculation and i have 60 points in total.
Education: 20 Points( 16 years of Education)
Work experience: 10 Points (6 years work experience)
Ielts: 18 Points (Clb Level 07)
Adaptibility: No Points.
TOTAL : 60 Points.

Please guide me further what should i do next..
thanks in advance..
Next step should be getting the job offer. Once you do that you're good to go ;D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
nickarter84 said:
Hi Friend,
Today I was going through the Application Guide, I found this:

You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training, which is comparable to the Canadian education system that has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate. You must submit documents to verify your training and/or post - secondary education with one or more of the following:

 education/trade certificates, degrees or diplomas with a copy of official transcripts wherever applicable, showing school(s) attended or courses taken;

 professional designations, professional licenses and/or professional association memberships; and,

certification of apprenticeship/certificate equivalent (that is verifiable and comparable to the Canadian education system programs) with details of program structure, courses, length and its administering or regulatory authority.

Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry
Thanks buddy!

Apparently, they're not so keen on the ECA. All good, tho. Sent the requested documents.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
Thanks buddy!

Apparently, they're not so keen on the ECA. All good, tho. Sent the requested documents.
Good Luck,
Hope you get a good news next week.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
One_Topsy said:
Next step should be getting the job offer. Once you do that you're good to go ;D
Thanks one_Topsy for your reply. As i a new commer on this forum can you guide me further how can i get a job offer? where i can get a job offer to apply for SINP.

Thanks in Advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vickyRocks said:
Thanks one_Topsy for your reply. As i a new commer on this forum can you guide me further how can i get a job offer? where i can get a job offer to apply for SINP.

Thanks in Advance.
That's a difficult thing to do buddy :D. If i knew i'd have gotten one myself. The way you spoke about it, i thought you had something already.

Well, you have to usually know someone there or something, getting a job is hard. I would advise you to prepare your necessary documents and wait for the SINP EE/OID category that should open in January.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
That's a difficult thing to do buddy :D. If i knew i'd have gotten one myself. The way you spoke about it, i thought you had something already.

Well, you have to usually know someone there or something, getting a jod is hard. I would advise you to prepare your necessary documents and wait for the SINP EE?OID category that should open in Janurary.
I would like to support your answer

rsb80

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
24/11/2015
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
Passport Req..
25-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
10/2016
One_Topsy said:
Guys,

@One_Topsy,,

Mate, that's very quick processing on your application.. Best Wishes..

I am November 03rd applicant, NOC 2174, Status In proccess on November 25th..

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Guys,

Hey One_Topsy this is very good. Your application seems to be moving at the speed of light. :) I tap in into that blessing. All things being equal you may get nomination in time for the December CIC draws.