+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

sinppp2015

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2015
Nomination.....
By SINP April 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 26, 2015
IELTS Request
CLB 7

sinppp2015

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2015
Nomination.....
By SINP April 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 26, 2015
IELTS Request
CLB 7
tetunte said:
Excellent !, No too much time, hopefully 2 months !
Thank you lovely Capitan

sinppp2015

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2015
Nomination.....
By SINP April 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 26, 2015
IELTS Request
CLB 7
VictorPapa said:
Congrats buddy,

I received my EP + UCI + Payment receipt on 23 June 2015. I think 23 June is a great day for us!!! ;) ;D
I am so grateful my buddy and I feel great when I heard You receive them, so Congrats you too and As you said
I think 23 be our lucky Number ;)

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
sinppp2015 said:
My application delivered to Centralized Intake Office (CIC Federal) In Sydney Today 23 June 2015
another long queue and another waiting ;)
Good luck buddy :D :D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandeep1708 said:
Congrats victor... :D
NAMBIVIN said:
Congratz Victorpapa.

##I guess the AOR date on your profile need to be correct to 23-06-2015 instead of 23-05-2015 .. You missed a month count ;-)
tetunte said:
Congratulations , and the best of luck in the following stages!
sinppp2015 said:
I am so grateful my buddy and I feel great when I heard You receive them, so Congrats you too and As you said
I think 23 be our lucky Number ;)
Thank you my friends. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
Good news from SINP Express Entry

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/saskatchewan-s-fast-track-program-for-skilled-immigrants-goes-online-1.3124816
And Also a bad news for its applicants!

Here is the news:
"Immigrants can now apply online to the new "Saskatchewan express" entry category.

The province says it will make the application process easier for applicants who have skills that are in demand.

The new category, announced in January, will add 775 immigrant positions to the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program.

Now instead of relying on a first-come-first-serve basis, criteria will focus on the most qualified workers.

"Where we have a real labour market need here in this province is primarily for skilled trades," said Jeremy Harrison, the minister of immigration, jobs, skills and training.

"It's something we have heard repeatedly from employers — the challenge of attracting skilled labour."

One construction company was able to get 15 experienced tradespeople through the immigrant program, Harrison said.
Applications in the new category will be processed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada in six months or less."

Did you guys notice this sentence: "The new category, announced in January, will add 775 immigrant positions to the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program."
As they already announced intake threshold for Express Entry Sub category is 1000 and then Mr. Jeremy Harrison, the minister responsible for immigration telling us ONLY 775 nomination will issue for this category! :-\
It is clear that 225 applications will be ineligible at all!!!

It made me clear some bitter fact: Why ineligible letters sometimes come from SINP office easily and with strict assessment! :-X :-\

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:

Here is the news:
"Immigrants can now apply online to the new "Saskatchewan express" entry category.

The province says it will make the application process easier for applicants who have skills that are in demand.

The new category, announced in January, will add 775 immigrant positions to the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program.

Now instead of relying on a first-come-first-serve basis, criteria will focus on the most qualified workers.

"Where we have a real labour market need here in this province is primarily for skilled trades," said Jeremy Harrison, the minister of immigration, jobs, skills and training.

"It's something we have heard repeatedly from employers — the challenge of attracting skilled labour."

One construction company was able to get 15 experienced tradespeople through the immigrant program, Harrison said.
Applications in the new category will be processed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada in six months or less."

Did you guys notice this sentence: "The new category, announced in January, will add 775 immigrant positions to the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program."
As they already announced intake threshold for Express Entry Sub category is 1000 and then Mr. Jeremy Harrison, the minister responsible for immigration telling us ONLY 775 nomination will issue for this category! :-\

It made me clear some bitter fact: Why ineligible letters sometimes come from SINP office easily and with strict assessment! :-X :-\

That's mean they will invite from top scorer to bottom or what?

I wonder when they invite top scorer from Express Entry pool and most of the top scorer belong to one or two NOC than how it make sense. Suppose, all plumber scorer high and get invite...now despite of they need mechanic but most mechanic got lower score than all plumbers who got invite. Now all plumbers got ITA and after going to canada there's not much toilet left to fix. Influx of plumber and shortage of mechanic.

What would be the benefit?

If all of them invite top scorer than certain NOC's will get benefitted. For example almost more than half applicant apply from IT related subject. Some from business and very few from technical side. If all IT guy get invite and fill the job market with labor surplus than how would they meet their technician shortage!!!

Are they inviting from NOC base ranking or overall ranking than !!

VictorPapa what do you think ? :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
FSWCIO said:

I wonder when they invite top scorer from Express Entry pool and most of the top scorer belong to one or two NOC than how it make sense. Suppose, all plumber scorer high and get invite...now despite of they need mechanic but most mechanic got lower score than all plumbers who got invite. Now all plumbers got ITA and after going to canada there's not much toilet left to fix. Influx of plumber and shortage of mechanic.

If all of them invite top scorer than certain NOC's will get benefitted. For example almost more than half applicant apply from IT related subject. Some from business and very few from technical side. If all IT guy get invite and fill the job market with labor surplus than how would they meet their technician shortage!!!

Correct, they would have thought on that too. I think it might be based on top scorers in each NOC in the pool. Number of selections per noc might also differ. Does this fit?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
VictorPapa said:

Here is the news:

True. Thats why too many rejections on funds. Possibly they applied the same (ranking system) already for our (2015) batch itself.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:

I think, "Most qualified workers" is not meaning the highest CRS score or highest SNIP score, maybe it means, really needed NOC occupations inside SK or in other word whom they really needed inside Saskatchewan!
With this news, I really don't know what are they going to do but they officially announced they will send nominations to whom, SINP have some hidden reasons for choosing them and also they clearly mentioned there will be at least 225 ineligible applications at the end! ::)

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
VictorPapa said:

Here is the news:

Or maybe they are going to add 725 applicants to the 1000 to rise the number to 1725?

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Hello Seniors,

I have already applied on EE. My CRS is 452.Profile created on 17th June 2015.

I also want to apply in SINP ..i have opened username on SINP..i am in big confusion and need help.

In the application guideline i can see there is written " All Federal forms must be uploaded and saved to your SINP online application"

now i would like to know where will I get the package of all forms and secondly where and which stage I need to upload them? Is there any one can help me with a proper way to fill up the SINP online form. and how many FED forms to fill up. I need help seniors.

Thank you so much in advance and looking for help.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
greyhatbd said:
Hello Seniors,

I also want to apply in SINP ..i have opened username on SINP..i am in big confusion and need help.

In the application guideline i can see there is written " All Federal forms must be uploaded and saved to your SINP online application"

now i would like to know where will I get the package of all forms and secondly where and which stage I need to upload them? Is there any one can help me with a proper way to fill up the SINP online form. and how many FED forms to fill up. I need help seniors.

Firs of all, you need to read carefully all the information of this site

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

in the last part you will find the links to download all the federal form.

Print them, fill them, sign them and scan them

The other questions, when you log in in the SINP site you must upload all the forms that previously scanned

Be carefully only download the forms that are mentioned in the site.

Best luck

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
greyhatbd said:
Hello Seniors,

help to fill the form , try to answer the questions in the form, don't leave spaces, overlap dates, etc
if you have a specific question write it here, and someone is going to help you for sure...

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
greyhatbd said:
Hello Seniors,

Forms

Provincial Forms and Guides

Application Guide for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category (Very important to print and read)
Guide pour la préparation des demandes au titre de la sous-catégorie : Entrée express Saskatchewan (Not needed)
Procedural Guidelines (Very important to print and read)
Translator Affidavit (Upload, only one for each translator )
SINP 100-30 Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category Checklist (Print and read )
Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form (Upload )
Request for a Revision and/or Extension Form (No needed )

Federal Forms

Generic Application Form for Canada (Upload)
Additional Dependants/Declaration (Only if you have more than 4 dependents)
Schedule A - Background/Declaration (Upload)
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes (upload)
Additional Family Information Form (upload)
Use of a Representative (not needed if you are preparing your application without a immigration lawyer)
Instructions for Use of a Representative (not needed if you are preparing your application without a immigration lawyer)
Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (Only if you are not married and live with some one that will travel with you)
Supplementary Information - Your Travel (upload)