+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Travolta

Feb 23, 2015
rgeorge2 said:
I am from India
WITHOUT JOB OFFER ---NOC 2281 Comp tech & N/W operator
Date of application - 2nd jan 2015
AOR - 22nd January
1st additional document request: Jan 27
I have updated the excel sheet but unable to edit it after that. May I request admin's help to make the status as 'Nominated'?

*tetunte* -- Thanks for the advise and I will make a note of that.
Documents they have asked: 3 months consistent settlement fund prior to the application date (from Oct 14), Post-Secondary Diploma, Post-Secondary Transcripts and also experience certificate from current org because I uploaded the statutory declaration which is not acceptable for them.

2nd additional document request: Feb 13
Document they have asked: Source of settlement fund and settlement plan.

2014 guys, I really wish you guys get the nomination at the earliest. I think this year things are little bit different, online process make things bit easier and faster also they are in an urge to expedite in demand applicants.
Consistent fund to be shown 3 months prior to the application date. No compromise on this. Consider the dollar rate fluctuations. Money can be in your own account or in your dependent's account who are accompanying you (Not from a joint account with you and your relatives). I had put the lump sum amount in FD dated Dec 16th and uploaded the details but they asked me to show the consistent fund from Oct 2014. Once I send across the same, they again asked to provide the source of that amount. Gold and commodity items sale deeds has been scanned and sent it across to them.
Perhaps I was prepared with almost everything they might have asked for, I mean doc's and certificates which made things easier.
I wish all you guys may get the nomination in no time!
Good luck guys!!!

Congrats I have similar case like you same NOC 2281 I receive initial document request about experience certificates exact dates, financial statement and Spouse family declaration.
Already submit in march before 45 days (on time). Now waiting for their response... Really
Every day read this forum and get better idea about immigration this is very good forum and very helpful ... pls carry on these work ... Good job.

Is any 02 Jan 2015 applicant receive Province nomination.

Thanks

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Travolta said:
Congrats I have similar case like you same NOC 2281 I receive initial document request about experience certificates exact dates, financial statement and Spouse family declaration.
Already submit in march before 45 days (on time). Now waiting for their response... Really
Every day read this forum and get better idea about immigration this is very good forum and very helpful ... pls carry on these work ... Good job.

Thanks
Hello Mr. Travolta all the best !! Can you please enter your application timeline in below given link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vozo0oeXv8mbZ7LdfSS0QmkIypM1zlY84YeT73vM6hk/edit#gid=1698606362

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
My prayers this morning is that the good Lord will speak to SINP officers to issue me a Favorable letter as they resume work today.

It is a sincere wish for me and a burning desire of the day. I speak to SINP using Hebrew 4:12-13(For the word of God is living and powerful,and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit,and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the hearts.
13.And there is no creature hidden from his sight,but all things are NAKED and OPEN to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.)

Hear and give an answer oh Lord!!!

yongzhang

Jan 22, 2015
beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
spicey said:
My prayers this morning is that the good Lord will speak to SINP officers to issue me a Favorable letter as they resume work today.

It is a sincere wish for me and a burning desire of the day. I speak to SINP using Hebrew 4:12-13(For the word of God is living and powerful,and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit,and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the hearts.
13.And there is no creature hidden from his sight,but all things are NAKED and OPEN to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.)

do what you should do,and wait. you can get nominated letter when all documents you provide are satisfied sinp's demands.and god can help you to get this letter

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:

Spiceytank can you please tell them in Hebrew to issue my nomination letter aswell along with your one. :'(

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
yongzhang said:
do what you should do,and wait. you can get nominated letter when all documents you provide are satisfied sinp's demands.and god can help you to get this letter
@ Youngzang,

You are not of the Sprit, and is only those in spirit who can understand my prayers.

I pray and believe, hoping i will soon come back later in the day, to challenge of this.

Faith cometh by hearing only word of the Lord.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Spiceytank can you please tell them in Hebrew to issue my nomination letter aswell along with your one. :'(

Today is my birthday and I am more than greatful.Every good and perfect gift comes from above. He makes everything beautiful in its time.(My Testimony)

He has given me peace that passes all understanding. The Lord has been so good to me,he blesses me day by day with His Beautiful Words of Life. He in me is indeed the hope of my glory.(My Testimony)

I passed through the troubled waters and he was with me;and through the rivers, they didn't overflow me. I also walked through the Fires,it did not burn me nor did the flame scorch me.(A Living Testimony)

The secret of the Lord is with those who fears the Lord. He is faithful who has spoken; how many of his words do you have constant in your lips. Just speak it and use the Bible Quotation Verse in wishing me a joyous day.(His words; alive and spirit, sharper than twoedged sword.)

(P.S: I am gonna work for He that send me, anytime, while is still Day, for the night cometh when no man shall work again)

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
spicey said:
Today is my birthday and I am more than greatful.Every good and perfect gift comes from above. He makes everything beautiful in its time.(My Testimony)

He has given me peace that passes all understanding. The Lord has been so good to me,he blesses me day by day with His Beautiful Words of Life. He in me is indeed the hope of my glory.(My Testimony)

I passed through the troubled waters and he was with me;and through the rivers, they didn't overflow me. I also walked through the Fires,it did not burn me nor did the flame scorch me.(A Living Testimony)

The secret of the Lord is with those who fears the Lord. He is faithful who has spoken; how many of his words do you have constant in your lips. Just speak it and use the Bible Quotation Verse in wishing me a joyous day.(His words; alive and spirit, sharper than twoedged sword.)

(P.S: I am gonna work for He that send me, anytime, while is still Day, for the night cometh when no man shall work again)
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Spicey! Have a wonderful day, hope your wishes are fulfilled today :)

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
spicey said:

A warm birthday greetings to my lady friend ;) :-*... i join my faith with yours - SINP is giving you a nomination to mark your new year! :p :p

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:

Many more happy returns of the day :)

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
spicey said:

Happy birthday !! :-* :-* :-* :-*

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:

A truly happy birthday my dear friend. I really wish and pray that God gift you your nomination on your birthday if not than within the birthday month. Amen.

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
spicey said:

Dear all friends and Spicy,Happy your birthday and I would like to see your nomination very soon.When you speak about the god name in hebrew my heart is vibrate.lucky you if you know the bigest name in hebrew.if it is possible kindly send me pm!

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Travolta said:

Thanks
Mr. Travolta, John maybe?

No seriously speaking please use the form below to track your time-line, thank you