+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2012 APPLICANTS

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Citizen1721 said:
Hello

Anyone there 2012 SINP applicant ?????

never heard anything since we're asked to pay for the landing fee sometime in August 2013. I heard it takes 17-19 mos. this time....

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well its a long time after the landing fee.... have u tried to send the an email?

Sometime if you send them an email stating your file number or other information they may open it again and see.... "oh I forgot to send him Passport request" ;-),,,,,,, so try to update any address or anything just to trigger ur file

or maybe they are waiting for a background check or something security check etc.

hope for the best

laialbert said:
never heard anything since we're asked to pay for the landing fee sometime in August 2013. I heard it takes 17-19 mos. this time....

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
emanager said:
Well its a long time after the landing fee.... have u tried to send the an email?

Sometime if you send them an email stating your file number or other information they may open it again and see.... "oh I forgot to send him Passport request" ;-),,,,,,, so try to update any address or anything just to trigger ur file

or maybe they are waiting for a background check or something security check etc.

hope for the best
Thanks! I have a consultant though doing all those things for us but no passport request yet. The last update we had was a medical exam again for my husband who is with me right now in SOWP. Hope the processing of everything will run fast and smoothly.

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
beachmoon
calyn001
frezzer
Windgust
iqbal_jad
fazan
rakeshrpatel1977
narinder11
NICK21
sklin
honesty_12
nitsam
dilshad
powerbyj
ajevaemasumi
sdalwadi
buntygwt
polluxstyx
patel1737737
waiting on applicant

ALL MY DEAR ABOVE 2012 SINP SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY FRIENDS WHERE ARE YOU ??????? :(

WHAT IS YOUR APPLICATION STATUS

PLEASE WAKEUP FRIENDS :'(

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizen1721 said:
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2012 SINP SW CATEGORY FRIENDS...........

WHERE ARE YOU ?????
My friend,
Are you among SINP Skilled worker applicants applied in 2012? If yes then could you please share your timeline? Which month did you apply and what is your current status in SINP? If you provide your timeline I have a news for you and your friends about SINP. ;)

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
Are you among SINP Skilled worker applicants applied in 2012? If yes then could you please share your timeline? Which month did you apply and what is your current status in SINP? If you provide your timeline I have a news for you and your friends about SINP. ;)
Thank You Victorpapa

Here is my sad frustrating & Disappointing story and timeline

I am SINP SW category, got AOR in March 2012

Doc Request in May 2013

Doc Submitted in July 2013

1st Time ECAS SINP got suspended giving login error in Oct 2013

( GOD knows WTF my consultant did with my case)

After my hundreds of emails and phone calls Consultant again uploaded my files with New ECAS Account in Feb 2014

After One Month in March 2014 ECAS Account Once again Suspended giving Login Error

I spoke to my consultant and all he says that " Nomination is expecting in July 2014"

I dont know what the hell is going on and what the hell is wrong with my consultant.

My ECAS has been suspended 2 times and giving login credential error and consultant insisting that " Leave it to me you do not need to worry & your nomination is expected in july 2014" :'(

I feel I am being ditched by consultant God knows better about my case :-\

Any body has idea ?????????????????

Any friend here who can help me

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizen1721 said:
Thank You Victorpapa

Here is my sad frustrating & Disappointing story and timeline

I am SINP SW category, got AOR in March 2012

Doc Request in May 2013

Doc Submitted in July 2013

1st Time ECAS SINP got suspended giving login error in Oct 2013

( GOD knows WTF my consultant did with my case)

After my hundreds of emails and phone calls Consultant again uploaded my files with New ECAS Account in Feb 2014

After One Month in March 2014 ECAS Account Once again Suspended giving Login Error

I spoke to my consultant and all he says that " Nomination is expecting in July 2014"

I dont know what the hell is going on and what the hell is wrong with my consultant.

My ECAS has been suspended 2 times and giving login credential error and consultant insisting that " Leave it to me you do not need to worry & your nomination is expected in july 2014" :'(

I feel I am being ditched by consultant God knows better about my case :-\

Any body has idea ?????????????????

Any friend here who can help me
My Friend, Did your application exactly was Skilled Worker with JOB Offer? and did you send your job offer with your application on March 2012?

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My Friend, Did your application exactly was Skilled Worker with JOB Offer? and did you send your job offer with your application on March 2012?
Yes Victorpapa

my application is SINP SW Category with Job Offer

consultant offered me Job Letter and same uploaded in ECAS SINP documents

I have a strong feeling that job offer my consultant give me was dodgy, and because of this issue we are facing delay etc

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
Citizen1721 said:
beachmoon
calyn001
frezzer
Windgust
iqbal_jad
fazan
rakeshrpatel1977
narinder11
NICK21
sklin
honesty_12
nitsam
dilshad
powerbyj
ajevaemasumi
sdalwadi
buntygwt
polluxstyx
patel1737737
waiting on applicant

ALL MY DEAR ABOVE 2012 SINP SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY FRIENDS WHERE ARE YOU ??????? :(

WHAT IS YOUR APPLICATION STATUS

PLEASE WAKEUP FRIENDS :'(

HEllo Any one ?????