+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Please check below link, it says they will email you with the next steps. In the email that you have received there must some link.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/procedures-and-guidelines#after-you-apply
  • If your application has been approved then we will send you and/or your representative a nomination package by email that will include:
    • A SINP Nomination Approval Letter;
    • A SINP Work Permit Support Letter (if applicable); and
    • Information on how to proceed with an application for Permanent Residency (PR) with the Government of Canada.
  • We will notify the Centralized Intake Office (CIO), Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), of your nomination. You must submit your application for PR to IRCC within six months of being nominated by the SINP.
  • IRCC will also conduct an assessment of your application including health, security and criminal record reviews before issuing visas to you and your accompanying family members.
  • IRCC may request any additional information from you at any time during the application process.
The first point is done i have received everything. But the second point in which it mentions that they will inform CIO & IRCC is not done yet. My Express entry profile shows that the Provincial Nomination Program not met. I have emailed SK Immigration but no response yet. I just hope all goes well

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
The first point is done i have received everything. But the second point in which it mentions that they will inform CIO & IRCC is not done yet. My Express entry profile shows that the Provincial Nomination Program not met. I have emailed SK Immigration but no response yet. I just hope all goes well
Did you receive this in the mail.

• Information on how to proceed with an application for Permanent Residency (PR) with the Government of Canada.

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
how much processing time after getting an invitation.
it varies from one profile to another as there are many factors to consider. If your NOC does not need licensure and all docs you have that submitted docs not need any ADR, it might take anywhere around 3-5 months to get nominated..

sap80

Mar 4, 2020
it varies from one profile to another as there are many factors to consider. If your NOC does not need licensure and all docs you have that submitted docs not need any ADR, it might take anywhere around 3-5 months to get nominated..
thanks

aawaheed

Nov 22, 2020
Is anyone's EOI got expired? Are you able to update your profile now?
Hi. My EE profile expired on Oct 22. I created a new one on Nov 20 (after submitting the SINP before the 14 Nov deadline) and I have sent an email to SINP. There is no other way to update it AFAIK. Hoping that it will be updated in next few weeks. Let me know how it goes with you