+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
adr listed reference letter, pof, educational certs, settlement plan :(
i order gcms n it delayed for 120 days...
i think raised webform request is not efficient...
i am nearby SG, Vietnamese. you are?
When you order your GCMS and when you are informed the delay?

I have been waiting for GCMS result since Feb 1.

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Just found out my case is transferred to Singapore. Express Entry AOR Aug 2019, from Vietnam and no update at all from biometrics. Any one have the same situation or experience, please give me some advises. I worry that there is something wrong my my case so it is transferred to local office. Does it take longer at Singapore office to reach final decision?
Is your application paper-based?
I applied mine online.
AOR Oct 2, 2019.
I've already received my PPR on Mar 3, 2020.
My GCMS never says that my case is transferred to Singapore VO, it however indicates that my case is in Edmonton VO.
Now my passport is being processed at Singapore VO.
The expected turnover time is approx. 1 month.
Hope this helps.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I applied mine online.
AOR Oct 2, 2019.
My GCMS never says that my case is transferred to Singapore VO, it however indicates that my case is in Edmonton VO.
Hope this helps.
Hi @JenNguyen,

Don't worry too much. Due to your Country of Residence, they will transfer your file to the local VO (SGVO) to process it. It might be take time because SGVO manages 12 countries (https://www.learn4good.com/travel/canadaembassy-consulates-singapore.htm)

Reactions: quelash13

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
I applied mine online.
AOR Oct 2, 2019.
Hope this helps.
wow, congratulation. Mine is online application, AOR Aug 27, 2019. It past 6 months and I contacted SG V.O and they replied that mine is being queued for review. It is really slow and now I am waiting with no deadline. I am planning to wait for 2 more months and maybe I have to give up. I need to move on and plan my life. Can't put everything on hold without deadline like this. Really disappointed with IRCC. My case is pretty straightforward. One of my friend with similar situation got PPR in 4 months since she got lucky to be processed at Ottawa V.O. It is not express as they advertised. I'm losing my career advancement opportunity because of this.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I applied mine online.
AOR Oct 2, 2019.
Hope this helps.
Congrats, but it simply means your VO was Edmonton, just that your CoPR is being processed in SGVO. Whereas for the rest of us here, our VO is SG itself, where the final decision will be made here.

Reactions: addyryoo

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
wow, congratulation. Mine is online application, AOR Aug 27, 2019. It past 6 months and I contacted SG V.O and they replied that mine is being queued for review. It is really slow and now I am waiting with no deadline. I am planning to wait for 2 more months and maybe I have to give up. I need to move on and plan my life. Can't put everything on hold without deadline like this. Really disappointed with IRCC. My case is pretty straightforward. One of my friend with similar situation got PPR in 4 months since she got lucky to be processed at Ottawa V.O. It is not express as they advertised. I'm losing my career advancement opportunity because of this.
Hi @JenNguyen , I am 24 Aug AOR, EE FSW stream and my file is pending officer review at SGVO too. Don't give up as I've heard SG could take 280+ days to process applications. All the best.

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hey don't lose hope.
For the first 2 months, I kept checking to see if there's any updates, but there was none.
So I went back to my daily activities, forgot about the application for 3 months and finally the PPR arrived.
You'll get it soon.
For now, stay healthy & safe during this pandemic.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hey don't lose hope.
For the first 2 months, I kept checking to see if there's any updates, but there was none.
So I went back to my daily activities, forgot about the application for 3 months and finally the PPR arrived.
You'll get it soon.
For now, stay healthy & safe during this pandemic.
Congrats! BTW, can you tell me where your visa office is . Thanks

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Here’s my timeline for Singapore VO.

PPR: 11 March
Submitted passport: 19 march
Passport dispatched from VFS for return: 24 march

I’m expecting my passport courriered back to me tomorrow. I’m not sure why the process is much faster than the 1 month I anticipated. Makes me nervous lol.. I’ll find out tomorrow hope all goes well.

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Here’s my timeline for Singapore VO.

PPR: 11 March
Submitted passport: 19 march
Passport dispatched from VFS for return: 24 march

I’m expecting my passport courriered back to me tomorrow. I’m not sure why the process is much faster than the 1 month I anticipated. Makes me nervous lol.. I’ll find out tomorrow hope all goes well.
Congrats. I am still waiting for mine.
Bit nervous now because every time I check the tracker, it says the same thing: your passport is being process at Singapore VO.
Did you submit it in person at Singapore VO? Or through other country's VFS (if you're not in Singapore)?
Thanks.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Congrats. I am still waiting for mine.
Bit nervous now because every time I check the tracker, it says the same thing: your passport is being process at Singapore VO.
Did you submit it in person at Singapore VO? Or through other country's VFS (if you're not in Singapore)?
Thanks.
Thank you! You’ll get yours soon!!

I’m based in singapore so I submitted in person at VFS singapore.

Not hoping to leave so soon to Canada though during this volatile situation. And I worry that getting a job will even be more difficult in canada

Reactions: addyryoo