Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
GOT PPR! 207th Day. Yahoo!:)

Really happy today.
I don't know what will happen in the unforeseen future
Perhaps the blizzard of uncertainty will conquer shiny days
I will roam around the buzzing crowd without a decent work or hope
Vivid dreams will turn into bleak nightmares in the savage winter behind frosty mountains

But let me cherish life today... I got the success I craved for!

I thank all members of Canada Visa forum whose insights and suggestions helped me a lot at every step of the process. It was a grueling journey indeed. This tough journey was made easy by the surprising generosity of complete strangers who cared for others selflessly. Who spend their valuable time guiding others without any narrow self-interest or personal gain. This made me feel that humanity still exists in the heart of some very decent people around the world.

Thank you all. We all deserve to go to Canada. Canada deserves us all.

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Really happy today.
Vivid dreams will turn into bleak nightmares in the savage winter behind frosty mountains

I thank all members of Canada Visa forum whose insights and suggestions helped me a lot at every step of the process. It was a grueling journey indeed. This tough journey was made easy by the surprising generosity of complete strangers who cared for others selflessly. Who spend their valuable time guiding others without any narrow self-interest or personal gain. This made me feel that humanity still exists in the heart of some very decent people around the world.

Congrats to you !!! and all the best to your new life in Canada !
We just passed to IP2 today !!! dreaming of getting PPR very soon :))

Reactions: mok_kab

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017

Really happy today.

Very beautiful words said @KASK. Again, congrats to all! Together we made it.

Reactions: KASK and mok_kab

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Dear friends, got the "golden email" of PPR today. Alhamdulillah (all praises to the almighty). :)

I received an email from "donotreply" today saying that I had a message in my CIC account. And the letter was there!!! (I think the BG status changed to IP2 at the same time.)

Thank you all for your kind support and advices. And I pray for everyone's PPRs very soon.

Reactions: KASK and SGtoCAD